Thread: Movies That Feature MOTU

Movies That Feature MOTU

Something I thought would be fun is if you have seen a movie that features MOTU in word, or visually, to post it here.

I watched the 1986 horror movie "House" and in the middle a little boy has a buzz of figure and he even says 'Buzz Off! Bzzzz" and then in another shot he's playing with Buzz-Off and Battle Armor Skeletor.

One other I know of, is Princess Bride, on the wall behind the little boy is a He-Man figure.

Last one I can think of, is in Indian in the Cupboard, when the little boy is digging for toys to put in his magic cupboard, there is a Ramman figure in his toy box.

Every time I see things like this i get excited. You guys have any more? Post em!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Heroic Warrior
    No figures, but in Green Lantern Ryan Reynolds says "By the power of Grayskull" when he's trying to figure out how to use the lantern.

In Lil' Bush, Jeb has a C-section when some idiot doctors mistake him for a woman. During the operation, they find He-Man in him.

On an episode of Family Guy, Stewie is trying to protect his room and has three toys stand guard. "Spongebob, you watch the door! Starscream, you watch the window! Man-E-Faces, you watch from the center! You can cover more ground because you have many faces."
    Last edited by Death Weed; October 23, 2011 at 12:51am. Reason: adding something else

We watched the original Child's Play last night and during the opening sequence, in the toy store when Brad Dourif transfers his sole into the Chucky doll, you can see very prominently a Crystal Castle and other PoP toys. You can also spot an Ecto-1 box as well. I got all excited when I saw it and my friends (who ALSO grew up in the 80's) didn't understand. Shame on them!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Bang your head!!!
    My art blog:
    http://jeremypeerboom.blogspot.com/

The Power and Honor Foundation:
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

Thanks for the links, MossMan710179!

Since this topic is much more well suited for the Original MOTU forum and threads already exist, I'll close this thread.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback