Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teela: rare curves variant

Hmm, double E's and thunder-thighs... liking the concept Makes me want to get my pic of Teela done quicker

Heroic Warrior
    I love it. Great work.

I love thick women. That's why Filmation Teela will always have a special place with me. Now if by some miracle the new "Classics" female bodies had voluptuousity as exagerrated as the mens...

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Damage View Post
    I'm a retro kind of person. Anyway, I think I'll give it a go. Not a fan of the blonde hair though so it shall be red, you dig?
    Good artist with good taste.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Well, what I see is what I like...
    Alles Orko oder was? - ...'cause Trollans are the best! - She-Raver by conviction...

Battleground Curves Teela

Here she is folks, excited? ...I know I am !

Battleground "Curves" Teela by ~Lantern-Jaw on deviantART

Enjoy!
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women!
    CROM! For some sweet illustration go to paulloudon.COM!

I still stand by my uber geeky opinion that Teela would never wear something like that(outside of that one DC comic), but I definitely think someone should.

She definitely doesn't have the problem of her "bra" being too big like the toy has.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    I still stand by my uber geeky opinion that Teela would never wear something like that(outside of that one DC comic), but I definitely think someone should.

She definitely doesn't have the problem of her "bra" being too big like the toy has.
    Yeah, I actually looked at both toy and comic versions in the making of that, The toy is almost apologetic in it's cover-up. I can partly understand that, he-man was, and still always has the option of being, for kids.

But, then kids got to see a hell of a lot of Carrie Fisher in Return of the Jedi.

Thanks for the reply
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post

I agree!!!! Bra is much too big on the figure. I wish it were much smaller.

Battle Damage, Battleground Teela is an old idea. She comes from the DC Comics 1983 MOTU mini-series. The penciler, George Tuska got confused by the The Goddess and Teela looking the same (Teela with armor is The Goddess; Teela without armor is Teela), so he drew Teela with her own unique costume in the first issue. By the second and third issues, Teela is back to her original costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Damage View Post
    Yeah, I actually looked at both toy and comic versions in the making of that, The toy is almost apologetic in it's cover-up. I can partly understand that, he-man was, and still always has the option of being, for kids.
    Yeah, I could understand that.

But, then kids got to see a hell of a lot of Carrie Fisher in Return of the Jedi.

Thanks for the reply
    You know, I always saw Battleground Teela as MOTU's "Slave Leia". Only with BGT, it's more empowering as she wasn't a prisoner.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; March 29, 2011 at 12:09pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

beheading poor Mekaneck ... brilliant !!!

Oh NO! She's gona use her Thunder Attack! When she and the girls hit the ground, everyone's gona be floored!

...in one way or another.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Can I just say that anything bigger than a handful, your risking a sprained thumb! As for the second drawing, I think if she did that. They would all stop fighting just to see the landing! I hope those are furry shorts she is wearing!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Battle Damage, Battleground Teela is an old idea. She comes from the DC Comics 1983 MOTU mini-series. The penciler, George Tuska got confused by the The Goddess and Teela looking the same (Teela with armor is The Goddess; Teela without armor is Teela), so he drew Teela with her own unique costume in the first issue. By the second and third issues, Teela is back to her original costume.

I know about her being an old idea from the mini series, I didn't know the why and the what for. Thanks, interesting.... I like his thinking. I also like that she had a gun, I just couldn't think of a way of fitting it into my picture

Barbarian princess type... I like
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

First one: NOOOOOOOOOICE!

Second one: Awesome and fun, but it ventures a tad onto the silly side since she's really just wearing nipple covers instead of armor.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Man, she must have helium in those things to get that kind of vertical lift!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    the bra on the figure is just right. its more realistic this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    I love it. Great work.

I love thick women. That's why Filmation Teela will always have a special place with me. Now if by some miracle the new "Classics" female bodies had voluptuousity as exagerrated as the mens...
    Word!!....That is how Teela should always be!!!!!!!

BOING...!!!

Battle Boing Teela?
    Boinging into Battle?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Heroic Collector of MOTUC the.overlord's Avatar
    DESPONDOS (watching the game - having a Bud...with HORDAK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    BOING...!!!

Battle Boing Teela?
    Boinging into Battle?
    Funny as hell!
    Classics Collector!!

Successful transactions/trades with: MossMan710179, cobaltkatdrone, reefkeeper, Zildjian, keithfuchs, Raypor, Zovex, JOXE, Son of Keldor, Hogan, BadSchoolGirl69, Degra, Uki, Blue Monkey, dedset13, Vaal (THX EVERYONE!!)

My trader review:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=169339