Thread: Mike Young Masters of the Universe BCI 2008 release vol 1-3

Court Magician

Mike Young Masters of the Universe BCI 2008 release vol 1-3

Hi everyone,

I have a question for anyone who owns the above dvd sets.

When watching any of the episodes, do you notice on your copies if when there is an expolosion, or someone gets thrown and then lands into a wall, or breaks the wall rocks and rubble fall. that the image loses its integrity for a second and gets digitized?

I read somewhere this is called artifacting. It's annoying the hell outa me as I don't know if it's just my copy or if it is throughout the dvd sets initial 2008 run

2 episodes in particular are when Fisto is punching the rocks the masters are trapped under in Web of Evil

and when the Snake men bust through the walls to attack the caligars in Episode Awaken the Serpent

If anyone has had this situation when watching the single volumes 1-3 2008 MYP MOTU produced by BCI episodes let me know.

Again its only for a second but I can't seem to find any mention of it on any dvd reviews and am curious

thanks for your time!

Pete

Nope, can't say I've ever had that. I've watched that series, and especially that set numerous times and never had any problems with the image.

Court Magician
    thanks for the reply

The only problem I had was one episode was missing a portion, I didn't realize this was an issue till later after BCI went bye bye because they replaced the disks.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    No problem with any of my sets. Are you watching this dvd on a blu-ray player??

Court Magician
    Hey Wyldman11 yeh I was missing that piece to a section of the episode the Courage of Adam. what a bummer to read a review of the discs a year after BCI closes shop and to find that out. i din't even notice till I read that

Hey hhhelmsley, yeh I'm watching them in the ps3 actually. Would that cause some kind of distortion??
    Last edited by Scaryboneguy8; March 25, 2011 at 05:17pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am real bad, specifically with TV shows of not opening them up and watching them immediately. Or even just opening them up to see if there is anything wrong with product.

The exception being if I haven't seen the product I usually watch it pretty quickly.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it