Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Captain Hydron Thread

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    So Hydron got all the new tooling the other NA characters were missing? Well deserved!

This is one of those figures that I wasn't anticipating to add to my collection but seeing the final sculpt won me over. Like Flipshot and NA He-Man, he has all the newly tooled parts he needs unlike all 3 of the NA villains so far which are made up of mostly reused parts. He really is a drastic improvement over the original figure.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

The armor sculpt on this is killer. Really makes the figure. Can't wait for him!

Very impressive sculpt. I'd love it if he'd help convert a lot of NA haters.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i wonder if his face breathing apparatus is removable & the same as stinkors.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    He reminds me of a 90's GI Joe figure.

Which is awesome.

I love this figure. I really wanted him to have a second head though. I can't believe that he is only the 2nd Galactic Protector that has made it to the line.

Easily the most impressive reveal so far...

The New Tooling and Sculpt for this Figure has got me wanting more NA.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    I love this figure. I really wanted him to have a second head though. I can't believe that he is only the 2nd Galactic Protector that has made it to the line.
    yeah right?!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    HYDRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in LOVE with this figure!!!! He looks absolutely AMAZING!! The 4H are not human! No one could produce MOTU figures that look this good!

How can people NOT like New Adventures?!? Especially after the triple A treatment they've been given in MOTUC? They ALL look so freakin' awesome!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I expected this figure to show up, and he turned out to be better than I thought. Awesome details and colors all around.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

I'm really pleased and surprised by this figure, I always thought he was an awful character but he looks awesome here.

Great the Head is made for the Spinfist Hydron and the normal Hydron ist well made new

The blue colors give him more underwater look thats cool
    He is better made as i have await ^^
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro˛ - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Never thought I'd want Hydron that much until now. I'm really impressed with what the 4H did with him. He went from near the bottom of my NA list to "need him now".
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Hydron looks fantastic!!!! The armor is amazing…such great detail there!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Eh...he looks great but he doesn't fit in with my canon at all.

Hopefully he'll end up "WOW-ing" me once he arrives like Flipshot did.

The only thing I don't like is his helmet being squared rather than domed like Slush Heads.

Yes! I have been waiting for him. Now my NA trio of good guys is complete. Wow they did a great job. I just hope/wish he had an unmasked head that came with him like flip shot did.

- - - Updated - - -

He also has a loop on his belt to hold his weapon. I wonder if he was planned to have other weapons.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

such a well done figure.

I have essentially the same feelings about him as about Flipshot: an extremely well-done figure. But unfortunately at the same time an extremely boring and generic character. I wish they had never included NA in the MOTUC line in the first place (and again that's just my feelings and I'm happy for everyone who likes him )
    Awesome sticker included!

HOME RUN! I expected Two Bad to come out awesome, and he did. I had tepid expectations for Hydron. I was pleasantly STUNNED. THIS is one of my favorite figures in the line.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    As someone who owned the original Hydron, has always loved NA, and was looking forward to Hydron since the beginning of the line ... I couldn't be happier. Thank you, 4HM and Mattel!
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

I love his color scheme! maybe it's my love of swimming that helps the appeal, or the fantastic execution, but hydron was not a character i was amped to get until i saw him.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Big huge pass for me....unlike Karatti, there is nothing for me to even use for a custom....can't stand the NA aspect of He-Man.

For the rest of you....happy days, you have more NA....

I actually like Karatti better, and I don't like Karatti much at all.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Wish it was Flogg because i prefer the mutants but he looks great. Still happy to get him.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."