Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What's your latest She-Ra Score?

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy75 View Post
    I started collecting POP again last month after selling my collection about ten years ago, wanted to create a really nice set.
    Here's how I am doing so far. Wave three figures proving hard to track down needless to say but I am determined. Attachment 109629
    Very, very nice collection!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy75 View Post
    I started collecting POP again last month after selling my collection about ten years ago, wanted to create a really nice set.
    Here's how I am doing so far. Wave three figures proving hard to track down needless to say but I am determined. Attachment 109629
    Wow that is one heck of a collection. I bet that cost a pretty penny to get...?....

Got a couple things this week again, a complete She-Ra jigsaw, along with its poster, slight damage to the box, I've done a basic restoration job on it, not perfect, but looks better, and also the Golden Super Adventure Book Princess of Power: Glimmer of Hope.... this is sadly the most damaged, the staples holding the book together had severely rusted away, this unfortunately has damaged the pages, as you can see in the picture, only the cover and three of the six pages are not entirely corroded:

My latest POP score is a nice one, just added this MOC US Loo-Kee. Lovely condition card too for this rare figure so very pleased. lookee1.jpglookee2.jpg

I had red, now I have blue, both She-Ra 1987 and 1988 annuals:

- - - Updated - - -

Found this curious little item on eBay just a few days ago, displays about 8 fashion designs and variants for She-Ra:

My latest although I've had it for a few months now is a She-Ra transformation cel

image.jpg

Here it is in the show...
    image.jpg

These just arrived this morning, the three She-Ra adventure books! My first purchase had a problem with the rusty staples, these were no exception either, all three of them had rusty staples too, however they were in no way as bad as my first adventure book purchase, but they were on their way, so I removed all of them in order for me to try some conservation and clean the rust from the pages, afterwhich I will restaple!

So here they are in all their glory:

Got a few items, 7 pencil frame drawings from episode 74, along with 2 of the 150 piece jigsaws, complete with posters, She-Ra and the Dark Pool book, finally the One Enchanters Eve book.

Here's my latest scores...

Cels from the show of Adora getting ready to Transform (I've also been able to purchase 2 more Transformation cels to go with the one I posted above)

Pencil drawing of She-ra turning her sword into a rope

Another awesome pencil drawing...

Custom MOTUC She-Ra by Alessandra Fucarino

Last edited by Angel-T; June 30, 2017 at 06:21am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Got some new sketches of the Horde Troopers running towards the screen in that incredibly stiff run cycle!

I plan to buy a few more very soon, I just need to find myself a new TV, as the one I was using for the last couple years as my PC monitor, gave up the ghost several weeks ago and I've not found one sufficient enough for my uses

- - - Updated - - -

Just received this mini-comic in the post this morning whilst I was out at work.... aside from a few things, it is in quite good condition:

Last edited by Zentron; July 29, 2017 at 07:38pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentron View Post
    Got some new sketches of the Horde Troopers running towards the screen in that incredibly stiff run cycle!

I plan to buy a few more very soon, I just need to find myself a new TV, as the one I was using for the last couple years as my PC monitor, gave up the ghost several weeks ago and I've not found one sufficient enough for my uses

- - - Updated - - -

Just received this mini-comic in the post this morning whilst I was out at work.... aside from a few things, it is in quite good condition:

http://img216.imagevenue.com/loc445/..._122_445lo.jpg
    The mini-world books are so cool! Due to their size they are also usually in pretty nice shape still too. Nice find
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2017!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    The mini-world books are so cool! Due to their size they are also usually in pretty nice shape still too. Nice find
    Thanks, and it is in very good condition, just a little wear here and there, but it all seems quite pucker!

I have another few items in my sights, hopefully I will be able to buy them soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Thanks, and it is in very good condition, just a little wear here and there, but it all seems quite pucker!

I have another few items in my sights, hopefully I will be able to buy them soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel-T View Post
    Custom MOTUC She-Ra by Alessandra Fucarino
    I would LOVE to see these, but the pictures from Photobucket aren't showing up.

This arrived yesterday, a 7" LP from France, quite a nice thing:

IMG_20170812_171858.jpg

My latest score is a complete loose Spinnerella, she's in decent condition with only her left foot having some serious paint rub on it, but despite that, I'm very happy to have her in my collection.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Lizorr, T-Rex, Great Black Wizard, rest of New Adventures, Lodar, MOP Demons, Dream Mistress.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Ileena, Granita, Teela, Hordak head, Dylamug, Twiggets, Trollans, Widgets, Dark Dream, Lady Valtira, Count Marzo, Chimera.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

This arrived for me whilst I was out at work this morning, the She-Ra the Princess of Power book:

Have to admit, the artwork and designs in here are pretty bad, I mean, Adora's change to She-Ra consists of her mask covering her eyes and she acquires a red cape... that's it, nothing else..... LAAAAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Zentron View Post
    This arrived for me whilst I was out at work this morning, the She-Ra the Princess of Power book:

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images...a_POP_Book.jpg

Have to admit, the artwork and designs in here are pretty bad, I mean, Adora's change to She-Ra consists of her mask covering her eyes and she acquires a red cape... that's it, nothing else..... LAAAAME!
    One cool thing on it is the early POP logo

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    One cool thing on it is the early POP logo
    I agree there, and whilst as I said, most of it was lame, it doesn't mean I still won't collect them.... though my first purchases will always be cels and affiliated line works!

This arrived yesterday, a 7" LP from France, quite a nice thing:
    What does it play?

Here's my latest scores...

Cels from the show of Adora getting ready to Transform (I've also been able to purchase 2 more Transformation cels to go with the one I posted above)
    Unfortunately Damien I can't see the pics. Could you repost them somehow? I'd love to see the new transformation cels you acquired

It's been a loooong time since I bought any vintage POP stuff, so it's cool seeing you guys and gals expanding your collections...

MOTU is mostly done with only some lesser characters so it's time to get into PoP. Got these with eBay Bucks making them free. I may have to paint over She-Ra's boots and wrists, they suffer the same as Extendar's gold. I also want to peel off and reattach that crooked sticker.

Court Magician
    A ladybird book only

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Got me a Catra on a damaged card to open and display. Freed her from her plastic prison yesterday:

Took a good couple weeks to arrive, but here is my latest She-Ra score, another of those books where her amazing transformation.... is for her mask to cover her eyes!!

Most annoyingly, the seller who I purchased it off, just sent it in one of those flimsy sticky thick paper envelops, so there has been some bending and buckling of the book and spine, nothing to reinforce it for the journey from the US to the UK, so I am quite disappointed by that!

Just arrived today, something that I originally thought I had not bought, due to at the end of the eBay auction, I was told that I had missed out on it, yet after refreshing, I found it in my Purchase History asking for me to pay Of course I duly paid and it arrived whilst I was out at work, so without further ado, my latest She-Ra score, 3 UK She-Ra Mini Books:

Not all in the best of conditions, but I already had Catra's Prize Catch, so I will be selling this one on, as it is in the lesser condition of the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, not more than a couple days since I got the last 3, I go, buy and receive the fourth book, Princess Adora Imprisoned... this time from Amazon:

As you can see, there is hardly anything wrong with this book, only a small amount of visible signs of wear and tear! Very happy indeed