Thread: Frosta, the assertive lady.

Hybrid View

Frosta, the assertive lady.

I always liked Frosta in the series, that she was that one girl who went out on the hunt, the cougar of the series, if you will. And her being cute did not hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtj21ttKxmE

I love how the writers were able to slip in this sorta stuff. And as a kid, I would face palm, going, "He-Man, you dummy, you got a hot babe here wanting you badly, and you're just either standing there and blushing like a idiot and doing nothing, or asking your sister to get you out of there!"

Anyone else wanted to smack some sense into He-Man?

Let's hope her classics figure will be excellent.

i think it was cause he was more reserved and he liked castaspella glimmer and teela more cause of that.
    "always believe in yerself"
    dont be someone yer not

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    i think it was cause he was more reserved and he liked castaspella glimmer and teela more cause of that.
    No, it was Sweet Bee who caught his eye. It's not his fault if he prefered her to Frosta; nobody chooses his/her own feelings!

yes sweet bee did catch his eye but im stating fact bout who i mentioned in certain eps
    "always believe in yerself"
    dont be someone yer not

Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    yes sweet bee did catch his eye but im stating fact bout who i mentioned in certain eps
    In my opinion, He-Man was just a big dufus around women on purpose coz anything romantic would've emasculated him in the same way that Samson was with Delilah
    She-Ra Princess of Power clip art, animated gifs & panoramic screen caps at http://s615.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20Clip%20Art/
    My other artworks http://cosmicfalcon-70.deviantart.com/

Oh how cool; somebody found it! I put that together, but it didn't seem to be getting a lot of hits or anything. *shrugs*

I'm afraid I'm assertive like Frosta is; might be why I liked her character so much.

What cracks me up is She Ra teasing He Man about it. Total sister tortures brother stuff.

And I'd seriously like to know what happened afterwards. He Man sort of looked like he gave in. Sounds like a job for the fic writers out there.
    Last edited by Sadara; April 1, 2011 at 11:07pm.
    Simply Silverrose