View Poll Results: Do You Want Zoar Or Screeech In Their Original Larger Size?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes To Both Of Them!!!

30 23.26%
  • Only Zoar In Both Colors!!!

1 0.78%
  • Only Zoar In Cardback Colors!!!

3 2.33%
  • Only Zoar In Toy Colors!!!

2 1.55%
  • Only Screeech!!!

2 1.55%
  • Yes, But Not Right Away!!!

3 2.33%
  • No, I Like Them Smaller!!!

85 65.89%
  • Other(please explain)!!!

3 2.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do You Want Zoar Or Screeech In Their Original Larger Size?

I voted no. They were only large in the original line because they were stolen from the bigjim toy line and repainted. Had the been invented for MOTU, i think they would have been much more like hordaks arm-bat pet ... thing.

The new scaling makes more sense...... also stolen from the bigjim toyline, battle cat & panthor, and gygor.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

I'd LOVE to see them larger like they were in the vintage line. I liked the idea of them being massively large birds. I don't really think there is such a thing as "proper scale" in fantasy.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I'd LOVE to see them larger like they were in the vintage line. I liked the idea of them being massively large birds. I don't really think there is such a thing as "proper scale" in fantasy.
    well I dunno if i agree..... unless there are LOTS of massive birds on eternia. Because Zoar is supposed to be a disguise for the sorceress, if zoar is the ONLY massive orange hawk on eternia, it kind of defeats the purpose ..... and if there ARE lots of birds that size on eternia, forget skeletor, french fries at the beach would be an even bigger battle!
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

I voted for both, but I prefer the small in-scale ones that we have. I would like a large Screeech to have him be a size-changing robot bird and have the big version from Filmation. And I would like the card back colored Zoar to represent a magical size-changing Zoar and to have the large version from Golden Books?/Mini-Comics? that can be ridden. In my canon, Zoar (zo-arr) is the Sorceress and Zoar (zore) is a male falcon heroic ally.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Heroic Warrior
    The size they are now is accurate.. so no.. never understood why the vintage were so large.