Thread: Rants, Raves, and Praise thread

Grammer Flunky

Rants, Raves, and Praise thread

Got something that made you happy? got something that made you angry? got something that made you elated? this is it for you..

so, you spend ten years learning cgi.

you spend 6 months or more working on tribute videos to teenage mutant ninja turtles. some just an intro, some complete episodes.

and after 7 years of no problems, all of a sudden lions gate goes on a copyright rampage, tagging all your videos and your channel receives it's first copyright strike in ten years.

So, now rather than risk the others getting more strikes to the channel, I had to delete ten years of work.

I don't know if companies have bots scouring youtube to take down stuff that looks like it's uploading a complete show, or if an actual person is behind it.
    I wonder if it's worth contacting lions gate and showing them that I not only am not uploading a full show in the traditional sense, but I also have the thumps up of the shows producer, bill wolf in doing these type of tribute things. If Fred Wolf Films doesn't mind, one would think that would hold more weight to it.

problem is, I doubt any way to contact lions gate would have a real feeling person behind it...so it might be better just to leave it alone..
    sigh.depressing, videos are meant to encourage people to get better at cgi. if I can improve, anyone can.

Heroic Warrior
    Just need Gwildor foil sticker for the Panini album then finally it will be complete
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Praise:

My oldest boy just told me he's going to be a father again.

This will be my 4th Grand child. (This will be his 2nd child, his daughter is 9)

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Praise:

This will be my 4th Grand child. (This will be his 2nd child, his daughter is 9)
    Congratulations!

Man I've never thought of you as a Paw-paw

Praise: This fan community is amazing, and I love that we can come together to respectfully discuss our fandom and so much more.

Great thread, Shred-Head!

Let's just all make sure we' are being level-headed in here, okay?
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Grammer Flunky
    am i the only one who thinks taylor swift is an over rated drama queen?

no one was talking about her. then, boom, this court case comes up. she waits a week, and , OH LOOK! an Album comes out! how convenient!

conspiracy theory #400

Quote Originally Posted by He-bro View Post
    Praise:

Congratulations man, Being a grandfather is like an achievements that other scholar can't have.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

Heroic Warrior
    Are there any places I can workout in L.A that doesnt require having US checking account to sign up ?
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !