Thread: Show your appreciation for Leech!

Hybrid View

Filmation She-Ra Forever! AlessandraF's Avatar

Show your appreciation for Leech!

Hey guys as I already said on the official Leech's thread I got an answer on FB from the Four Horsemen about him neck:

You're seeing it from a bad angle in that photo, but we had to do the neck area the way we did so it wouldn't.
    Hinder movement of the head. Also, it looks as if they may not have the head pushed all the way down on that prototype, so the neck articulation's not in place yet.
    The head you see there is currently just attached with a chunk of clay shaped similar to a rod so it can remain somewhat posable for photography or display.

-FH-
    So I don't want to keep debating about Leech, it's more about showing our appreciation to the FH's awesome job because many of us may have misjudged Leech.
    In the future, maybe Mattel's people should try to use more care and attention when posing these porototype for display, to avoid this kind of issues. Just take you time when posign them!
    Thanks

"One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them..."

I'm supporting Power and Honour Foundation!
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

………… ________
    ……… / | \\___
    …… /........|-.... |.…..... o\
    ……… (@)-----------(@)-´

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I think Leech looks much better with his head properly positioned as well. I thought it was the head scale initially, but looking at it close it does seem to the the head position that was bugging me.

I made the mention in another thread, but I think if the 4H and Mattel can swing it that it may make sense to have one of the 4H present for their Appreciation Tours during the cons. That way not only can they double check the assembly and positioning of the protos, but they can also answer questions and give insight into the sculpts.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    I liked Leech, but now is much better with the head in the right position...

Thanks 4H for a great figure. The net is an awesome accesory and a new weapon for the MOTUC Hordesmen.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    Mantenna was always MY Hordesmen, but I must admit Leech, who I have little attachment to, BLEW ME AWAY. No doubt about it.

Heroic Warrior
    I love Leech's head. I don't see why so many people are complaining. The figure is great!

I liked the look of Leech from the moment I saw him and also don't understand all the complaints. The 4H have done a fantastic job on him
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    As the leading scumbag around these parts allow me to offer my praises for the upcoming Leech MOTUC figure. He will be a most welcome addition to the growing army of villainous evil. Way to go, Alessandra! I knew you were an appreciator of evil. Keep it up!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I think Leech looks great! Very exciting!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

I can't wait to get him! He looks freaky and awesome!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Love him! He looks great!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

He's dope. I think the 4H always have a challenge of re-inturpreting action features. They did'nt fall short on this one. Good job.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

I saw Leech in person, and he kept drawing me back to the Mattel booth over the weekend at WonderCon. I think he looks AMAZING! i can't wait to have him in my collection - especially since Leech was in the opening credits for She-Ra! We bascially got to see him every episode!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"