Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The official Slush Head thread

Hybrid View

A big fan of Slush Head

The official Slush Head thread

I can't beleive good ol' Slushy doesn't have his own thread.
    So it's time to show the love for this awesome mutant from the Quagmi swamp. So who's with me?!

When are we going to see him in MOTUC huh? He's already trademarked which means he can't be very far from being released.

So how would you like Slush Head to be sculpted?

http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I think he should definitley be made bulky ... with Whiplash's arms and legs.

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I'm hoping for a all new sculpt. You just got to have the wart bumps on him.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Out of all of the NA characters i want slush head the most, i remember as a kid holding him and my mum said do you want him but being 13 and not liking the bulkness of the NA characters i turned him down and stopped collecting motu so i really need slush head, even though i started collecting again when 200x figs came out i feel like i need this character more so then any other.

Im looking forward to see what they use to make his head look like fluid. I hope we see him sooner then later.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I always wanted a Slush Head figure. Now here's my chance! C'mon Matty! Let's get Flogg's BFF out there!

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

I see them using a standard buck for this one. He has the general "shape/size" as Man-E-Faces so I think that's the route they'll take.

Count me in as one that wants REAL LIQUID!

Another thread I can't beeve I missed! Yes! Soon!!! I want much more NA!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Elder Councilman

Slush Head neck articulation

I keep wondering: if his helmet can be filled with water, then how will his neck be articulated? Wouldn't that sort of create a hole in that area for the water to seep down?
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

the neck hole is open i don't think... its jost a ball socket like the dead hole i believe.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Not if the head is on the neck peg, you would only articulate the head without the helmet on hence no water, i know you have to squeeze the heads on most times so its pretty air tight, i dont think water will seep down. Hoping anyway.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Slush Head has an all-new head/armor, wrist/biceps bracer thingees, techno-tentacles, and gun. That is it for the new category. The rest of him is made up of Whiplash’s torso, shoulders, and thighs; Mer-Man’s hands and feet; Kobra Khan’s forearms; Icarius’ shins and shorts; and the standard biceps and lower knees. (from the Fwoosh review)
    As always great re-use of parts, and if I accept the Icarius shins I think that we lost somethin' important: his skin isn't full of bladders like the vintage toy, and as far as I am concerned, it was a distinguishing detail of Slush-Head. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by eddie3429 View Post
    the neck hole is open i don't think... its jost a ball socket like the dead hole i believe.
    You're right...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

I believe the vintage Slush had an articulated dome? Why could they not have figured out a way to make the whole head dome piece move?
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Heroic Warrior
    It's very weird and doubtful in my book that Slushead was not previewed by Pixel Dan yet (the ONLY valid preview as far as I'm concerned)... Since he's a figure with "first time features" ("dome" head, new armor, biceps bracers, tentacles), it is a definitie source of concern for me. Because in MOTUC, first time features often hold new flaws.

Mattel seems to send samples later and later. And I think it's not a good thing at all.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Simply cannot wait to display SH in my collection. I've changed my mind - I will display him with water in his dome - he just looks too awesome that way.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Not sure if faux pas, but I got my factory sample/prototype of slush head in. Love love love it. Slush Head is to me what Mosquitor is to Pixel Dan.

Last edited by Mindless-Focus; May 12, 2012 at 06:34pm.
    [This space for rent. Inquire within.]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Nice score! I plan on picking up the ebay prototype/test shots of some of my most-wanted to if/when they get released! Looks great.

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindless-Focus View Post
    Not sure if faux pas, but I got my factory sample/prototype of slush head in. Love love love it. Slush Head is to me what Mosquitor is to Pixel Dan.

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1102/imageofj.jpg
    How could anyone not love Slushy? Just seeing this makes me want to sing a ditty about the Quagmi Swamp.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    How could anyone not love Slushy? Just seeing this makes me want to sing a ditty about the Quagmi Swamp.
    Are you going to buy a Slush Head figure, Jack?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Are you going to buy a Slush Head figure, Jack?
    No. I'm just not a collector. Plus Slushy's forever in my mind...kind of like Crita...but in an entirely different way, if ya get my drift.

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for that song.
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

I've decided that Slush Head will look just fine standing with Skeletor's Eternian minions so yeah, gonna hafta get him.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar

Anyone having problems with SlushHeads Weapons?

Maybe its just mine, but figured id ask before I preform surgery on him.... his right claw will NOT stay on at all. Its so loose that it falls right off even if he's standing still.

I may pour some crazy glue in the slot to tighten it up a bit, but figured Id see if its just me having the problem first.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anubis View Post
    Maybe its just mine, but figured id ask before I preform surgery on him.... his right claw will NOT stay on at all. Its so loose that it falls right off even if he's standing still.

I may pour some crazy glue in the slot to tighten it up a bit, but figured Id see if its just me having the problem first.
    Are you talking about the claw itself, or the tentacle? If it's the latter, those muthas are a pain to push in. I was actually concerned I was going to break both of mine, but once they snap in they're fine.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post
    Are you talking about the claw itself, or the tentacle? If it's the latter, those muthas are a pain to push in. I was actually concerned I was going to break both of mine, but once they snap in they're fine.
    The end that goes in the backpack. It falls right out no matter what i do. Only the right side. I pushed it all the way in (giggle) and nothing.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Yeah, guess you'll have to pick a position you prefer it to be in and do some super glue surgery.

Why am I suddenly thinking of American Pie 2?