Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Slush Head thread

A big fan of Slush Head

The official Slush Head thread

I can't beleive good ol' Slushy doesn't have his own thread.
    So it's time to show the love for this awesome mutant from the Quagmi swamp. So who's with me?!

When are we going to see him in MOTUC huh? He's already trademarked which means he can't be very far from being released.

So how would you like Slush Head to be sculpted?

http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I think he should definitley be made bulky ... with Whiplash's arms and legs.

Heroic Warrior
    Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I'm hoping for a all new sculpt. You just got to have the wart bumps on him.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Out of all of the NA characters i want slush head the most, i remember as a kid holding him and my mum said do you want him but being 13 and not liking the bulkness of the NA characters i turned him down and stopped collecting motu so i really need slush head, even though i started collecting again when 200x figs came out i feel like i need this character more so then any other.

Im looking forward to see what they use to make his head look like fluid. I hope we see him sooner then later.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I always wanted a Slush Head figure. Now here's my chance! C'mon Matty! Let's get Flogg's BFF out there!

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

I see them using a standard buck for this one. He has the general "shape/size" as Man-E-Faces so I think that's the route they'll take.

Count me in as one that wants REAL LIQUID!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Good Job, Mike! I would have done Slushhead as part of my unofficial NA week, but the Q&As and the reveals of Leech and Hurricane Hordak derailed it.

I wanted to see you change you avatar for the longest!

I've invited Jack Olester to come and give us all sorts of behind the scenes info on these characters, while we wait for their figures.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Yeah, NA is definitely not getting the Classics treatment love at all. Poor Optikk. It'll be nice to have another NA figure later this year, although i'm not too familiar with them. I know Optikk wasn't special in anyway but if he is any measure to go by then i'm hanging for this fella. I hope he has actual fluid in his "mask" too, would be a great touch!

Also, which name are Mattel going with? Slush Head or Kalamarr?

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I'm excited for Slushhead myself. I wasn't a fan of NA when it was on, but the design of Optikk really drew me in. Slush head looks like he has the potential for another awesome design, so I can't wait.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I think his figure is going to steal the show whenever he's revealed...if it's at a show. He's going to be awesome! He looks much cooler and creepier than a lot of Skeletor's crew.

I'm really curious to see how they do his dome since there was talk about it in Q&A's. I liked the idea that it be removeable and we can "fill it ourselves" (with water or whatever), but it would also be awesome to come with a water-looking plastic piece for the inside, like the Ghostbusters had in the 90's!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Off topic for a moment, but Slushie looks like his design was inspired by the Sontarans from classic Doctor Who.

I'm no fan of NA, but I like this character. He's like a wicked amphibian from outer space and his glass helmet reminds me of Krulos.

Heroic Warrior
    I think slushhead would be an awesome addition to the classics line. Being it on!
    Xbox Gamer tag: Darkbanshe
    Wish list: New Adventures toys loose or carded toys, SDCC color change orko, Masters of the universe magazines, grayskull stands, weapons pack one, 200x battle cat and panthor, vintage castle grayskull, snake moutain, and vintage vehicles.

Heroic Warrior
    Slush Head was one of the few NA figures that I had, and he's the funniest character from the show. I can't wait until he gets released!

He'll probably get Bendy tentacles...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I'm hoping he gets new parts; the pimply skin is in need of a unique sculpt. I think they could still use it for other monsters 'n such if they put thier minds to it. Though I want to keep bendy items to a minimum, I do think his tenticles should be bendy as well.

Overall he's lower on my list, but he's obviously one of the more unique NA guys, and I'm really looking forward to how the 4H make him.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Good Job, Mike! I would have done Slushhead as part of my unofficial NA week, but the Q&As and the reveals of Leech and Hurricane Hordak derailed it.

I wanted to see you change you avatar for the longest!

I've invited Jack Olester to come and give us all sorts of behind the scenes info on these characters, while we wait for their figures.
    LOl I have my new avatar ready and waiting.
    Great idea to invite Jack man, that sounds awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Yeah, NA is definitely not getting the Classics treatment love at all. Poor Optikk. It'll be nice to have another NA figure later this year, although i'm not too familiar with them. I know Optikk wasn't special in anyway but if he is any measure to go by then i'm hanging for this fella. I hope he has actual fluid in his "mask" too, would be a great touch!

Also, which name are Mattel going with? Slush Head or Kalamarr?
    I hope they use Kalamarr as Slush Head's real name. They have to!

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    He'll probably get Bendy tentacles...
    Ooooh that'd be so sweet. I'd love to see that!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i'd like it if he had new arms & legs with the skin bumps.
    bendable tentacles is a must.

Heroic Warrior
    I was never a fan of NA, but with the way Optikk turned out I can't wait to see Slush Head or Lizorr (who I hope matches either of the Whiplash greens )

Normally I'm not a fan of bendy stuff, but Bendy tentacles seems TOO obvious... Here I can make an exception about disliking bendy... Maybe Hssss wassss a tesssst
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior
    BY FAR I'd like to see Emiliano's design used. To me it is one of THE BEST MOTU designs ever, and really takes an decent character and makes him look amazing.

A big fan of Slush Head
    To be honest I don't like that design. He looks like an alien from Mars attacks.
    I love the tentacles though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    To be honest I don't like that design. He looks like an alien from Mars attacks.
    I love the tentacles though.
    I have to agree here I like everything nut the head shape and stuff in that drawing. He does look like a Mars Attacks Alien. I would totally love to see him sometime soon.

WAH! That thing is gona keep me up at night! I love it, but it's a massive redesign when it comes to the head. At one point, when you change something so drastically, it's not the same character. You get a different vibe, you know? But good lord; it is still really awesome! I'd love to see it recolored and used as a new character.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    whoa! i like everything except for his head. looks like a brain & skull in a jar.
    ugh.