Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Slush Head thread

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    I think the forearms are Kobra Khan's, it looks like one of his hooks has a moving hinge, and check out the neat paint/deco on his weapons...or is it textured?
    I guess itīs a prototype and in the end itīs going to be only a paintjob.

Kobra Khans forearms that could be, as i havenīt seen that much of him yet itīs hard to tell.

I guess both his hooks/tentacles are made to turn around but not bendy which is totally fine with me

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    http://thefwoosh.com/forum/download/...=748&mode=view

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...a/DSCF3479.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...6/e0c71dac.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...6/d75a1a42.jpg

I looked through most of the Threads and collected some of the all ready posted pictures as i think pictures of him should be in his OFFICIAL thread.(If i took a pictures from you and you donīt want it here, feel free to contact me, iīll remove it of course...)

I just love too look at him, he simply looks awesome!

What i can see from the pictures they reused Mer-mans hands, Skeletors feet, Icariusī crotch and boots, Whiplashīshoulders and thighs and Clawfuls torso(but iīm not totally sure).

I canīt make out his forearms if they are new...?

Iīm really happy with what they came up for this character!
    Thanks a lot for the pics Niki!!
    The more I look at him the more I like him and he looks amazing.
    I hadn't noticed the reuse of Flipshot's shinguards. Brilliant.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I really like him a lot, and I can't wait to get him. I only wish he coulf have gotten more unique forearms and leg parts so the texturing on his skin could have been everywhere, but I still think he's great. Slush Head was one of my favorite characters on NA - especially his wedding episode. I'm so excited he'll be coming out around the time of my birthday - 2 ears after Optikk!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Oh I will, this one is only temporary. I'm trying to find high quality pics of The fig to change it.

And dude you have to put water on! It's a must! Hahaha
    URGENT: Please be aware that Slushy cannot survive without Quagmi Swamp water in his helmet!

Fyi, I badly wanted to bring him back to Etermia with He-man, Skelly, Crita and a few others if NA had had a Season 2.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; September 26, 2011 at 04:16pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Thanks a lot for the pics Niki!!
    The more I look at him the more I like him and he looks amazing.
    I hadn't noticed the reuse of Flipshot's shinguards. Brilliant.
    Iīm sure weīll get better pictures soon and iīm the same, the more i see him the more i want him!

He's amazing, I can't wait to own him.

I hope he can still use his weapon as an axe like the vintage version.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    URGENT: Please be aware that Slushy cannot survive without Quagmi Swamp water in his helmet!

Fyi, I badly wanted to bring him back to Etermia with He-man, Skelly, Crita and a few others if NA had had a Season 2.
    There you go directly from Jack! Slush Head must have the water on his helmet.
    So awesome to hear that you wanted Slsuh Head to go to Eternia. I love the way you wrote the character Jack. He's so awesome and funny. I love that he's a bad guy but it doesn't feel like that.

Iīm sure weīll get better pictures soon and iīm the same, the more i see him the more i want him!
    It's gonna be a long wait until May.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    He's amazing, I can't wait to own him.

I hope he can still use his weapon as an axe like the vintage version.
    Oooh I hope so too.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post

A lot of us would have wanted to see that! Slush Head was my favorite mutant (and probably my favorite character) from NA. It would've been awesome to see him interact with Skeletor's minions like Mer-Man and Beast Man and Clawful!

Slushhead is by far my favorite reveal from Power-Con. I cannot wait to own him. To me, the characters from NA really lend much needed diversity to the Classics line. Cannot wait for him and Optikk to flank Skeletor on my shelves.

I am so excited for this figure. NA is batting a thousand right now. He is the perfect example of what MOTUC can acheive with its formula. I love to see Mer-Man's hands show up again - so now I can have awesome tough Slush, or happy waving Slush. Woo!

So looking forward to this figure! He looks amazing! So much love for NA in the last couple of reveals.

Hoping for Hydron and Flogg next!

As a huge NA fan, I'm so excited to see another NA figure already, though my big desire is for Flogg, then Slush Head, then NA Skeletor, He-Man, Hydron. The rest I don't care about any particular order, but I'll be excited for them.

However, does no one else think that his dome is WAY too pointed? I think it should be alot more rounded at the top. I still like the figure, but he looks too much like a bullet to me.

BOCK, are you the one who had the SLUSH HEAD avatar before with the thingee that said "I'll change my avatar whenever etc...?"

If so, I just wanted to say I am glad you finally got one of your faves! I thought of you the instant I saw his pic. I love to see people get thier long requested fave character in plastic. That's just a cool thing.

Hope ya like him!

Always Expect the Unexpected!

I must say Optik was a little MEH for me, but jeez.. Icarus and Slush Head are superb figures! Thumbs up for NA!
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by vancak View Post
    A lot of us would have wanted to see that! Slush Head was my favorite mutant (and probably my favorite character) from NA. It would've been awesome to see him interact with Skeletor's minions like Mer-Man and Beast Man and Clawful!
    Btw, I truly regret not having been able to be at Power-Con. Penny Dreadful extended me a gracious invitation some time ago, but my production company is in an extremely heavy work period as television pitch season opens this week and we have not only our presentation packages for future projects to complete, but are also in pre-production for two series and a film.

I was, however, there in spirit. PLEASE don't anyone tell me they had a live actress there to portray Crita!

In the PixelDan Walktrough Video Toyguru said the tentacles are bendy, now thatīs interesting, i really thought they will be stiff but have a little balljoint.

His armor seems to be really thought trough, iīm more and more impressed!

Someone stated somewhere he isnīt impressed with Slushheads look that made me think...i know never a good thing

Iīm trying to put away my joy and emotions and just be rational and analytic:

The body parts they chose for his looks are really selected out of a wide range of characters, he has a lot of unique sculpted parts, his color scheme is vibrant and he can be filled up with liquid to ad an action feature.

When you look at his original action figure and the NA cartoon version they stayed close to what he was and gave the customers what they would expect from a MOTUC action figure.

So, now iīm still wondering what is there not to like...?

Maybe i simply donīt get it

The body parts they chose for his looks are really selected out of a wide range of characters, he has a lot of unique sculpted parts, his color scheme is vibrant and he can be filled up with liquid to ad an action feature.
    Those parts really are from a wide range of characters and yet fit to gether so perfectly. When I saw Icarius's calves/boots I was like, "Oh, so that's how they'll reuse them." I still hope they might get reused on a Stratos variant too.

It really goes to show that NA does fit seemlessly, imo, into the Classics line.

p.s. I'm still hoping for that cool sparkly looking paint deco on his weapons and possibly his helmet if you look at it the right way.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    However, does no one else think that his dome is WAY too pointed? I think it should be alot more rounded at the top. I still like the figure, but he looks too much like a bullet to me.
    the original looked just like that

Slushhead! THE most exciting reveal from Power Con (IMnsHO)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Slush Head looks amazing! Can't wait to bolster my NA ranks with this guy.

The only sad thing is it makes me want more Space Mutants now!

Slush head is awesome. The NA figures may be some of the best figures in the line.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    In the PixelDan Walktrough Video Toyguru said the tentacles are bendy, now thatīs interesting, i really thought they will be stiff but have a little balljoint.
    Really?!? YESSSSSSSS!!! So happy he has the bendy tentacles! This is gonna be a long wait to May...
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

first optikk, now the main man slush head. they took the 2 best characters from na and gave em to us first! awsome

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I'm very happy with how Slush Head looks. So cool!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Evil Apologist of MattelŪ Count Marzo's Avatar
    I'm not an NA fan at all but Slush Head is my favorite one out of the 3 so far!

I bet his real name is gonna be either a series of splashes, toilet flushes, or something completely unpronouncable.
    -=ĪEvilCøuntMarzøĪ=-
    BLÅĮK FLØWËRŠ!!!!