Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The official Slush Head thread

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    BOCK, are you the one who had the SLUSH HEAD avatar before with the thingee that said "I'll change my avatar whenever etc...?"

If so, I just wanted to say I am glad you finally got one of your faves! I thought of you the instant I saw his pic. I love to see people get thier long requested fave character in plastic. That's just a cool thing.

Hope ya like him!

Yup that was me buddy!
    Seeing Slush Head at Power Con was such a nice surprise. What an awesome reveal that was.
    I was really excited.
    Thank you so much man!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I'm not an NA fan at all but Slush Head is my favorite one out of the 3 so far!

I bet his real name is gonna be either a series of splashes, toilet flushes, or something completely unpronouncable.
    LOL

His real name has to be Kalamarr. At least that's what I hope.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I bet his real name is gonna be either a series of splashes, toilet flushes, or something completely unpronouncable.
    LOL! OMG! Or the Chewbacca noise he makes.

I really hope it's Kalamarr, like Mike Bock said though. Makes sense.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

He really is a fantastic figure! I can't wait to get mine!! Also…congrats Mike Bock!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

About the pointy dome: I see. I still wish they would have gone with a more rounded top. Just looks funny to me. But oh well, I still love him.

Kind of off topic, but have they ever mentioned a toon color version of Optikk? He would look SOOOO much better with that dark blackish purple color imo. Kind of surprised that I've never seen a custom verion of that scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by UTK007 View Post
    Slushhead is by far my favorite reveal from Power-Con. I cannot wait to own him.
    Ditto that. NA Awesomeness!
    Who has the Power?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Well now that we have seen Slushy in MOTUC, what do you guys think of him. What are your thoughts? Lets talk about the best mutant of the Quagmi Swamp.

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/y...sh-minimal.gif

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/y...eadswamp2a.gif
    Simply awesome!!! I started watching NA He-Man again in Anticipation of him and Icarius!
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Zero connection to NA. I thought he came out amazing looking.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Some toys are just made scandal proof and so far for me all of the NA Figs in the Classics Line have come out strong for me, even though I share your sentiments for NA.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

I still don't dig Optikk though. I saw him at Power Con for $25 and I couldn't do it. Icarius is a home run though.

I still don't dig Optikk though. I saw him at Power Con for $25 and I couldn't do it. Icarius is a home run though.
    I am sad that I didnt get to meet you at the con bro. I know I sound hella ignorant and abrasive at the boards but in real life I'd like to think I'm a treat lol!! BTW if I ever get fundage I might just send you an Optikk to play with just so you can see for yourself that he really aint that bad especially when you get to play with him. I have a strange feeling I might actually like Spector at some point. Just nit right now.

I saw you there. I was watching you on Pixel Dan's video and remembered you. You were sitting next to my friend Phil at the Matty Q&A.

I saw you there. I was watching you on Pixel Dan's video and remembered you. You were sitting next to my friend Phil at the Matty Q&A.
    The one Panel that I didnt doze off in lol!!!!! Not because I was bored but because I was beat!!! Phill is trying to get on the boards but he dont got a legit email yet.

Heroic Warrior
    I knew they'd make him. He's too cool and I knew I couldn't be the only one to think that. The best thing about NA for sure.

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by vancak View Post
    A lot of us would have wanted to see that! Slush Head was my favorite mutant (and probably my favorite character) from NA. It would've been awesome to see him interact with Skeletor's minions like Mer-Man and Beast Man and Clawful!
    Too bad you're not CEO of Mattel.

Jack you HAVE to make room for next years Con, a panel with you would be fantastic!!

With that said if you guys did not see Slush Head up close you are missing out, I would put him on par with Flipshot in the fantastic department.

My eyes teared up at the Matty reveal panel seeing him on the screen, then finding out he might be able to have water in his helmet, the 4H are knocking NA out of the park with every release
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Yeap, Slushy and NA is bringing the love back into the line for me after my big disapointment of Leech. I never got into NA back in the day (did they ever even show the cartoons in Australia?) so all these guys are like brand new MOTU toys for me.

I know it's way off, but I'm looking forward to Pixel Dans video review already!

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Yes, and yes. On both accounts. I like his accessories. I'm not an NA fan at all, but MOTUC is doing NA justice. The 4H are geniuses.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    NA suffered a lot from a lackluster cartoon and being too much a change from the MOTU we knew at the time. The figures themselves were actually pretty edgy for the time, with a lot of good detail and some strong designs. I think that the new figures play to the strengths of those designs in the Horsemen's hands, and that's a big reason why even a lot folks who aren't fond of NA are liking these guys.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    NA suffered a lot from a lackluster cartoon and being too much a change from the MOTU we knew at the time. The figures themselves were actually pretty edgy for the time, with a lot of good detail and some strong designs. I think that the new figures play to the strengths of those designs in the Horsemen's hands, and that's a big reason why even a lot folks who aren't fond of NA are liking these guys.
    Bingo. I actually just finished watching the entire NA cartoon series recently. I have to say, one viewing of each episode was enough. After getting Optikk in MOTUC, I started collecting the NA toys and almost have a complete collection of the single carded figures on English-only cards (only missing the really hard to find figures from the last year of the line). I couldn't agree more than the NA toy designs are very fit for MOTUC toy execution. In fact, I really want more NA MOTUC figures (especially if they had an NA toy) than POP or even Filmation right now.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    He really is a fantastic figure! I can't wait to get mine!! Also…congrats Mike Bock!!
    Thanks Chuc!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    Simply awesome!!! I started watching NA He-Man again in Anticipation of him and Icarius!
    Yeah me too man. These NA figures are so amazing that they ignite the NA interest in you again.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post

With that said if you guys did not see Slush Head up close you are missing out, I would put him on par with Flipshot in the fantastic department.

My eyes teared up at the Matty reveal panel seeing him on the screen, then finding out he might be able to have water in his helmet, the 4H are knocking NA out of the park with every release
    Oh man you are so lucky. I wish I had been there with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    I know it's way off, but I'm looking forward to Pixel Dans video review already!
    Yeah me too!! I can see him already filling the helmet with water. I so want to see that!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Personnaly I couldn't be happier with the SlushHead revealed at PowerCon.

His real name has to be Kalamarr. At least that's what I hope.
    I'm confident it will be Kalamarr, it has to be, right?

Yeah me too!! I can see him already filling the helmet with water. I so want to see that!
    Oh man, now I can't wait to see Dan do that in the review!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Jack you HAVE to make room for next years Con, a panel with you would be fantastic!!

I have trouble enough slotting time for something a week ahead, yet alone a year. Too, the convention happens to come at the beginning of television's Fall pitch season, which is an extremely busy time for us. If it's humanly possible I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I have trouble enough slotting time for something a week ahead, yet alone a year. Too, the convention happens to come at the beginning of television's Fall pitch season, which is an extremely busy time for us. If it's humanly possible I'll be there.
    Maybe we could do a video chat appearance with you if you cannot make it, tell your wife to set it up at your house and in exchange I will root for Nebraska all season
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Slush Head looks phenomenal. Color me impressed!