Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread April 2011

Bring on the Filmation license, I am telling you its going to happen! Hell the Filmation only characters alone could power 1-2 yr worth of figures
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Did everyone miss #3 on his list:

3: The reason we switched to the new shipping service was 100% to save the cost of shipping. Due to demand, we're going to look into bringing back UPS and additional services each at a different cost based on that service. But you will have options!

Thank God!!! Bring back the brown!!!

Here's the link to all the news:

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...5/m/9811011596

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    HOLY ****!! Yes, Toyguru, YES! Lift me higher with the news of things to come!
    Your GIFs are getting quite extreme lately!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Man, these "Huge Announcement" teases are getting to be too much! SDCC can't come soon enough!
    I agree! Too mcuh build up!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Bring on the Filmation license, I am telling you its going to happen! Hell the Filmation only characters alone could power 1-2 yr worth of figures
    Yep! I just hope we don't have to wait like...5 years for a Madam Razz figure...since she'll need her own buck. I need her and broom.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    Yes. I posted it in this April thread because there wasn't a May thread yet.
    Maybe I should have made a seperate thread for this but I didn't want to do that since normally MGM monitors TGs posts on Matty and I didn't want to "steal" this news from him.
    I have to much respect for all the information gathering he does for all of us.

But maybe a seperate thread is smarter to share the news?
    A separate thread works much better in getting the word out.

And please don't hesitate to create a brand new thread for new news items. Sometimes I'm asleep or away from a computer when news breaks. If I put it up on the main page out front, I'll give you credit.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Covering joint holes as a big announcement would live up to the hype.
    No.

It wouldn't.

Not to the fans.

You know that.

It would make everyone angry because a lot of collectors would feel like they need to start over... I'd guess that Mattel would re-release all the major character with this new construction style.

It would make the whole collection look messy... at this point, exposed joint holes are a characteristic of the line... not that I don't love Vikor's ankles...

As for that being a "HUGE announcement?" That would be utterly disappointing. It's a cool announcement for some, but it's not really HUGE when you think in terms of the brand as a whole (which I think most fans do).
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Have you heard anything throught the grapevine BCR or has ToyGuru shut down the leaks from Mattel?
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    No.

It wouldn't.

Not to the fans.

You know that.

It would make everyone angry because a lot of collectors would feel like they need to start over... I'd guess that Mattel would re-release all the major character with this new construction style.

It would make the whole collection look messy... at this point, exposed joint holes are a characteristic of the line... not that I don't love Vikor's ankles...

As for that being a "HUGE announcement?" That would be utterly disappointing. It's a cool announcement for some, but it's not really HUGE when you think in terms of the brand as a whole (which I think most fans do).
    Completely agree with you! Don't change this! You start losing me as a completest when you change the way the figures look next to each other.