Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Filmation Vehicles Anyone?

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar

Filmation Vehicles Anyone?

If the Filmation line is successful do you think we may see Filmation vehicles?

Basher
    Doombuster
    Collector
    Attak Track
    Ice Raider
    Sky Sleds?

Any others I missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post

Basher
    Doombuster
    Collector
    Attak Track
    Ice Raider
    Sky Sleds?

Any others I missed?
    The Basher is a possiblity, I suppose, but slightly boring in its design.

The Collector and the Doombuster, IIRC, are massive. They'd make more sense as playsets. The Collector had apartment sized rooms in it for Goddess' sake.

Filmation Attak Trak is a worthy variant if the Filmation side of things ever gets to the point of vehicles. The Ice Raider, too, is an easy repaint.

I think the Sky Sleds work as is.
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

I thing you'd want a wind raider with more leg room and less detail, right?

[QUOTE=Poweron;3605080]
    The Collector and the Doombuster, IIRC, are massive. They'd make more sense as playsets. The Collector had apartment sized rooms in it for Goddess' sake.

QUOTE]

Collector would be awesome vehicle / Playest , opens up to skeletor computer room, and if done right could be remold into planet Eternia starship
    the Action Figure Blues Podcast is live and is now available for direct download! or Download and subscribe to the podcast at iTunes now! Fellow Collectors Talking all things in the world of Action Figure Collecting.

The only toy vehicles for the villains that I think are actually cool would be the Roton, and Spydor, so after (if) they are released then I would love to see some of the Filmation vehicles instead of say the Land Shark, which I think looks too goofy to fit in with this line, but I'm sure the Horsemen could make it look cool.

Heroic Warrior
    The Collector is my favorite!!

Heroic Warrior
    We need filmation heroic and evil jetsleds

please release accurate Filmation of-- Fisto, roboto, kobra khan, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, , moss man, icer , buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, mekaneck, stratos ram man, frosta, bow, shadow weaver, catra, catra frosta, panther form ,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

We need a Collector!

It is my number 1 vehicle want ... even over the vintage Attak Trak.

Also Batmeks, Horde sleds and Horde Tanks would be cool.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

The Horde vehicles especially would be amazing - you can army build the Batmeks, Jet Cycles and Destructo Tanks.

Hordak's Annihilator, Scorpia's Crawler and the Flutter Plane would be great too.

I'll also throw my support behind the Collector.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Dylamug - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets - King Ahgo - Filmation Grizzlor, Mantenna, Leech, Modulok and Multi-Bot

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    I'd take the filmation Attack Trak. The only filmation vehicle I would ever want.

TBH, I don't want & I wont be buying any vehicles other than Roton & Land Shark !

Sorry !!
    Matty Has Been Matted For 2017 !

Now I Seriously Hope Super 7 Makes Me Feel I Am In Heaven !!

Heroic Warrior
    No thanks, stick with vintage styling. Or even better, an Attak Trak styled the way it was drawn in 'The Magic Stealer!'.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I'd take the filmation Attack Trak. The only filmation vehicle I would ever want.
    This: Soccer Mom Van Attack Trak FTW!!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

Attak Trak and The Collector.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Beast Man & Evil Seed
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Yeeeeeeeessssssssss

Totally Dyslexic
    A one person Collector would be kind of cool. Since the real Collector would to big but similar to the size of the Talon Fighter.

Glimmers Flutter Plane would be great!
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    I want Filmation vehicles very badly (and Filmation variants and Filmation characters), but I want them IN CLASSICS, with modern adult-collector level of detailing, just like the wonderful Wind Raider and the Battle Ram. A Filmation Attak Trak with zero detailing looking like a giant ridiculously cartoony flat blue box? No thanks. It would be such a slap in the face of Classics to get a 7"-scale release of an iconic never-before-released vehicle in a style incompatible with Classics, while Classics is left with a painfully giant Filmation Attak Trak-sized hole.

Basher
    Doombuster
    Collector
    Attak Track
    Ice Raider
    Sky Sleds?

Any others I missed?
    I guess you have limited your list to just those appearing in the He-Man cartoon, I guess because some are apparently taking the name of the HMatMotU line to mean it is only meant for the He-Man cartoon and not for the She-Ra cartoon. But Mattel has clearly talked about using this fork line as a means to release a Filmation Hordak, so it's clearly not the case that it is meant to be a "He-Man only, no She-Ra" line.

The Filmation cartoon featured maybe a hundred different vehicles. Those you mention are just the tip of the iceberg. The Evil guys also had the Land Crawler (seen on more than one episode), and Mer-Man's cool stingray-shaped ship, for example. And there's the iconic-looking Torg Ship that had a toy version in the cartoon itself. Many "independents", in fact, had their own vehicles (such as Count Marzo's ship and shuttle, Cracker's circus train, or Negator's spider vehicle).

While the Great Rebellion were a conspicuously "vehicleless" faction (they had the Flutter Plane, and Sea Hawk's Solar Sailor, and I think nothing else apart from the vintage prototype Bubble Carriage and the Butterflier which I'm not sure to truly classify as a "vehicle"), the Horde instead featured like a bazillion different vehicles (it's the faction with the greatest amount and variety of vehicles by a long margin): Batmek, Glonda, Annihilator, Velvet Glove/Monstron, Destructo-Tank, Scorpion Crawler, HPAV, Sky Cycle... to name but a few (they had ships, airships, spaceships, tanks, trucks, vans, armored cars, hoverbikes, submarines, cruisers, zeppelins, helicopters, bulldozers... you name it).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    A one person Collector would be kind of cool. Since the real Collector would to big but similar to the size of the Talon Fighter.
    The cartoon Collector had four seats in a row (and a lot of back space), while the cartoon Wind Raider had two rows of two seats. The toy Wind Raider had just one seat. So I think the way to scale down the Collector for a toy version would be with a row of two front seats and some back space. It would still be notably larger than the Talon Fighter toy (and it should be, as the Collector is a much larger vehicle, kind of like a mothership). It would be more like half the size of Grayskull, in a size-class more in line with other extra-large vehicles like Starship Eternia, the Doom Buster, the Annihilator, the Mutant Mothership, or the Velvet Glove.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Glimmers Flutter Plane would be great!
    Yeah, the Great Rebellion should eventually get some vehicle. The Solar Sailor would be nice, too.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; August 25, 2015 at 12:29pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

If we can have only one, Filmation Attack Trak!

If two, that and the collector.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'd only want the Collector vehicle, that's it. No bread box Attack Trak for me. I prefer the toy version by leaps and bounds.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    I'd take cartoon Attak-Trak gladly, but it would be very expensive and huge.

The Attak Track for sure. It's used quite a bit.
    Also more Sky Sleds on their own as small vehicles would be awesome to army built.
    If they really need a new sku; heroic and evil Sky (Jet) Sled 2-pack.
    I really hate to see another figure packed along with them.
    It makes army building them too costly.
    MOTU WANTS: Songster "Kevin Corrigan", Kittrina, Illumina, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Drissi, Caz Spritina, Sprag, Sprocker, Hunga the Harpy, Green Reptile Mask of Power Demon, Purple Wolf Mask of Power Demon, Lizorr, Hoove, Butthead, Staghorn, Colonel Blast, Monster Riders Of Morc
    FILMATION: Battle Cat, Ram Man, Stratos Whiplash
    =>MOTU-Classics-Checklist

I think Id rather get a few more of the vintage vehicles first. I just dont get wanting roughly the same toy but with less detail on it. I guess I just prefer Classics style over cartoon simplicity.

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    I have 0 interest in Filmation vehicles
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    I guess you have limited your list to just those appearing in the He-Man cartoon, I guess because some are apparently taking the name of the HMatMotU line to mean it is only meant for the He-Man cartoon and not for the She-Ra cartoon. But Mattel has clearly talked about using this fork line as a means to release a Filmation Hordak, so it's clearly not the case that it is meant to be a "He-Man only, no She-Ra" line.

The Filmation cartoon featured maybe a hundred different vehicles. Those you mention are just the tip of the iceberg. The Evil guys also had the Land Crawler (seen on more than one episode), and Mer-Man's cool stingray-shaped ship, for example. And there's the iconic-looking Torg Ship that had a toy version in the cartoon itself. Many "independents", in fact, had their own vehicles (such as Count Marzo's ship and shuttle, Cracker's circus train, or Negator's spider vehicle).
    Wow! you took that the wrong way it was a FEW choices that I threw out there....

I can't get that people wouldn't want the vehicles that were ONLY on the show...

Chances are we are going to get the other vehicles in the CLASSICS line...And the Filmation line is part of the CLASSICS line.....

And yes since Classics is both He-Man/She-Ra I didn't think I had to post the vehicles from both shows would be included...

The only two I'd buy regardless of price, would be the filmation Attack Trak and the Collector. Plus I'd love a two pack of sky sleds, just one evil and one good guys.

Non-Filmation, I'd still want Road Ripper, Bashasaurus, Dragon Walkers, Spy Planes (Horde) Hordaks Annihilator, Any Rebel Vehicle, Battle Bones, Terrordactyls, and Battle Hawks (name might be wrong) maybe even the Spitbull
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.