Thread: So apparently I'm not the only one whose Matty account was usurped...

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar

So apparently I'm not the only one whose Matty account was usurped...

I was just reading VaultsofGrayskull's article on Matty's service (highly recommended reading, by the way), and I saw that his account was accessed and his password changed, precisely what happened to me in November and led to all my subsequent problems with Matty. I'm just curious, are we alone in this, or has anyone else run into a similar problem with their Matty account?
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I certainly hope you two are the only victims, and that this threat is neutralized very quickly. That really hurts what little trust there is in this company. They need to do something serious about this. Please keep us updated on your experience!

Heroic Warrior
    Scott, we must be on a special list!
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Ain't we lucky?

It is a bit of a relief that there aren't a flood of "me, too" responses; seems it was just a fluke, but, with Matty, ya never know...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    Haha! Glad for everyone else though. It seems this particular problem was limited to a tiny corner of a DR server somewhere. Not like the sub pandemic which has clearly spread far and wide!
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk