Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet the Rea-Por! (Or: Heroic & Villainous MOTU Deaths)

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar
    ,,there is nothing wrong with Snout Spout.
    He is awesome.
    Mekaneck is a pointless creation of silly toy makers. Kill him alot.
    ..and Ninjor ..kill him alot more.

Heheh, I don't hate these guys. I love pretty much all of the characters - that's why I kill them!
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Swamp-Thing

A cold chill descended over the dark interior of Snake Mountain. The Lord of Destruction strode into his war-room, his powerful body rippling with tension, as if he might suddenly unleash some foul magic upon the Evil Warriors huddled fearfully around the table.

"Mermie! Trappy! Kloppy! Beastie!"

"Yes boss?" the four Evil Warriors replied, their eyes watching each other furtively.

"I have heard tales that you have been teasing poor Slushie!" The Warriors looked sheepishly at each other, shrugging.

"Ugh-rar!" roared Beastman. "It was Mermies fault boss! He controlled Slush-Head with his powers, which is why the bathroom is such a mess!"

"Gurgle! That is a lie, Lord Skeletor! It was Beastman who put the gold-fish in Slushie's dome!"

"Ur - and I only bit Slush-Head because he kept tickling me," whined Trap-Jaw.

"I didn't do anything Lord Skeletor!" cried Tri-Klops.

Skeletor looked furious & raised his fists, "Nnnnnnneargh!" he exploded. "Where is he!? Where is all of Eternia is my new Evil Warrior!?"

Tri-Klops pointed out a door that led to a passageway beyond the chamber. "I last saw him with Evil-Lyn. He seemed really excited - his dome was filled with bubbles."

"Fools!" Skeletor yelled & zapped each of them on the backside with a shot of dark-magic. Then he strode out of the door. "Evil-Lyn! Slush-Head! Where are you!?"

It didn't take Skeletor long to find his other Evil Warriors. But what he saw was most displeasing.

"Evil-Lyn!?" Skeletor's jaw dropped open as he looked down at her. She was sitting on the floor next to Slush-Head, who was laid prone and completely still, cold and stiff. "What did you do to him you silly witch!?"

Evil-Lyn shrugged and pouted. Her cape and boots were wet and Slush-Head's dome was empty. Inside, his bulbous head was shriveled, his eyes sunken and dry. "I couldn't help it Lord Skeletor!" She held out the plug for Slushie's dome. "I just HAD to let all of the water out!"

From outside Snake-Mountain, a terrible cry was heard: "Nnnnnnneaaaargh...!"
    Last edited by Eternian Poet; June 10, 2012 at 03:03pm.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC

Do Rotar next!

Thanks for checking out this horrible thread... I only just saw your request... I will try to kill Rotar off in some sick & humiliating way soon

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Thanks for checking out this horrible thread... I only just saw your request... I will try to kill Rotar off in some sick & humiliating way soon
    No worries. XD Your stories are perhaps the greatest example of black humour done right.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Thank you!
    No worries. Can you do some for the various He-Man or Skeletor variants? THOSE would be entertaining as skronk to read. Especially Dragon Blaster and Snake Arms Skeletor. XD

Soulmate of Skeletor ;) TheLadyLyn's Avatar
    I just discovered this thread this morning.

It's sick... ..I love it.

Keep up the good work.
    Formerly known as Leopardlady

Loving and lampooning life in Snake Mountain.