Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super 7 Wave 1 International Arrival Thread

Super 7 Wave 1 International Arrival Thread

I wanted to create this for my home country only but thought I'd cast a wider net to see how delivery goes. There's been notices for German, Australian and British parcels arriving, but what about anywhere else in the world? Can you guys confirm if your status online still says unfulfilled? Also - how was your package delivered? Fedex? USPS? Local postal service? My order still says unfulfilled and trying to get a tracking number from Super 7 seems to be a bit impossible - because they're busy trying to get everything out as I understand.
    On that note - anybody from South Africa received theirs yet? I took the expensive shipping option but not sure what that means?

Mine are currently sitting in customs in Luxembourg since yesterday. They were shipped from Super7 on the 24th of Feb and my order status says fulfilled. Based on past experience it will be another week before I get them as the customs here have a terrible process for collecting their fees. They will send me a letter asking whether I accept the charges and I need to reply with a copy of the receipt and the signed acceptance letter. There's no quick way to notify them up front or contact them online. Pretty frustrating.

This only applies for goods over €175. I asked Super7 to split the shipments into two lots but they never replied. I guess next time I buy from them I'll do separate orders. For wave 2 I've gone with a German reseller. It's more expensive but less hassle.

No shipping notice here still unfullfilled. I'm from Sweden
    Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired heads and accessories)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms
    My facebook page:
    https://m.facebook.com/eternalcustoms
    Most Wanted MOTUC: Melaktha, Kittrina, King Helios, Colossor, Zilora, Dragoon

I received shipping notice last Thursday and they have arrived today in Melbourne, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    I received shipping notice last Thursday and they have arrived today in Melbourne, Australia
    What delivery service was used for yours? Did you order full sets only or extras too? Happy to hear yours arrived though.

Heroic Warrior Maestro Monstoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    I wanted to create this for my home country only but thought I'd cast a wider net to see how delivery goes. There's been notices for German, Australian and British parcels arriving, but what about anywhere else in the world? Can you guys confirm if your status online still says unfulfilled? Also - how was your package delivered? Fedex? USPS? Local postal service? My order still says unfulfilled and trying to get a tracking number from Super 7 seems to be a bit impossible - because they're busy trying to get everything out as I understand.
    On that note - anybody from South Africa received theirs yet? I took the expensive shipping option but not sure what that means?

I received mine yesterday in Singapore via USPS, then upon reach my country, pass it on to the local courier service. I did try to ask for tracking details for a couple of times before I got the shipment notification.

Kevin
    She ra Rocks! He-man Rules!

Check out my artwork at http://groups.msn.com/MaestroMonstoidMOTUArtwork/shoebox.msnw

I received shipment notice from Fedex some days ago. The figures probably will be deliverd on 8 march.
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Widget
    I got a shipping notice from Super7 on March 1st. My order (1 CG set) has been sent with USPS although I paid for the expensive shipping option and I expected something like FedEx or DHL. Anyways it reached Athens yesterday and it is being held in customs. No clue how long this will take. A few days or even weeks. From there on it would probably reach me through the local post service. I am in Greece by the way.

I got my package in Canada yesterday. Never received a shipping email, but they did send me an email later on confirming the item was delivered. The item was ship via post. Pretty happy with their shipping, and its a lot cheaper compared to the matty days

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    A shipping notice was sent on march 1st, they arrived today (USPS --> France).
    Nothing to declare except some dispensable stress generated by a collective paranoia.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

Mine has yet to be dispatched.

Heroic Warrior
    Got my Club Grayskull figures today.

Without shipping notice and my Super 7 account still says unfullfilled...

Widget
    Has anyone in The Bahamas received their order. My purchase is still saying unfulfilled.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Evil Master of Mechanisms HordeMonkey's Avatar
    Auckland, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Received mine yesterday here in New Zealand. Pretty happy with the speed of the shipping, to be honest! Can't remember what option I chose, it was so long ago, haha.

The weird thing was that my Collector's Choice figures arrived in a Club Grayskull shipper box, so I panicked for a couple moments before I managed to open it and find the correct figures inside.

I hope return shipping will be as easy seeing as my Fangor is missing a piece...
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post
    Received mine yesterday here in New Zealand. Pretty happy with the speed of the shipping, to be honest! Can't remember what option I chose, it was so long ago, haha.

The weird thing was that my Collector's Choice figures arrived in a Club Grayskull shipper box, so I panicked for a couple moments before I managed to open it and find the correct figures inside.

I hope return shipping will be as easy seeing as my Fangor is missing a piece...
    What is missing from your Fangor? If you haven't opened him yet check the package very carefully as some things were poly bagged and are loose inside the blister card in back.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

I actually have a question on return shipping. I ordered 8 figures plus one hawke figure. Opened hawke and was not happy with the quality of the figures. How does the return process work...and will Super 7 cover also the amount of returning the figures? Obviously, ill keep the extra hawke figure since i already opened it.

Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    I actually have a question on return shipping. I ordered 8 figures plus one hawke figure. Opened hawke and was not happy with the quality of the figures. How does the return process work...and will Super 7 cover also the amount of returning the figures? Obviously, ill keep the extra hawke figure since i already opened it.
    Super7 will not take returns for refund on opened figures. They only refund for unopened figures. They only exchange for broken or damaged figures due to factor error like two left arms on same figure, a broken limb, paint slop everywhere etc.

Super7 is also not dealing with any returns until all wave one orders have shipped out to customers.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

hmmm, just went to their website and saw these:

RETURN POLICIES
    Super7 is happy to honor return & exchange requests within 7 days of receipt of shipment for items in original packaging or new (un-worn/un-washed) condition. Refunds for returned merchandise will be provided as store credit only to be applied towards a future purchase. We will do our best to exchange sizes or styles, but we cannot guarantee in-stock availabilty for all items. If a replacement for returned item is no longer available, we will issue you a store credit which can be applied towards a different item.

RETURN SHIPPING
    If merchandise is damaged or not as described, Super7 will cover the cost of the return freight by supplying you with a return shipping label. If the return is due to the customer changing their mind, then the customer is responsible for all costs of returning the goods.

Looks like if im going to return the item, i will pay for shipping, and i'll only get store credit. Sigh, guess will just have to try to sell my set on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan View Post
    What delivery service was used for yours? Did you order full sets only or extras too? Happy to hear yours arrived though.
    Usps then australia post once it got over here

Heroic Warrior Glimmer The Guide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
    hmmm, just went to their website and saw these:

RETURN POLICIES
    Super7 is happy to honor return & exchange requests within 7 days of receipt of shipment for items in original packaging or new (un-worn/un-washed) condition. Refunds for returned merchandise will be provided as store credit only to be applied towards a future purchase. We will do our best to exchange sizes or styles, but we cannot guarantee in-stock availabilty for all items. If a replacement for returned item is no longer available, we will issue you a store credit which can be applied towards a different item.

RETURN SHIPPING
    If merchandise is damaged or not as described, Super7 will cover the cost of the return freight by supplying you with a return shipping label. If the return is due to the customer changing their mind, then the customer is responsible for all costs of returning the goods.

Looks like if im going to return the item, i will pay for shipping, and i'll only get store credit. Sigh, guess will just have to try to sell my set on my own.
    So if we return damaged items and they have no stock we don’t even get a refund wouldn’t be happy about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjoe View Post
    Usps then australia post once it got over here
    Thanks man. Mine shipped yesterday via usps too. Now waiting to see what happens when it gets here.

Looks like mine will arrive tomorrow. Cleared customs today. Emptied my coin jar. Gonna pay the customs in 5 and 10 cent coins.

Today I’ve received my new Masters of the Universe Classics figures by Super7!
    They are amazing!!!
    I hope Super7 will continue this adventure with other waves maybe improving where is necessary.
    I’ve already preordered the second waves!
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Ordered first day, got charged more in shipping because of this, got ignored repeatedly by the customer service and now I've yet to receive the shipping email, let alone the figures. Way to go S7.

Two days ago I received an email from Super7 saying that my order (Masters of the Universe Classics Club Grayskull) had been delivered at my home (in the Netherlands).The problem is that I haven’t received anything; no package was delivered at my home, nor at the house of any of my neighbors.

So I emailed Super7 about this problem and they said to check with all of my neighbors. So I did .... again .. and nothing. No surprise there, because there was no note saying that the package was delivered at a neighbor's house or something like that.

So I emailed Super7 again, but I haven't heard anything back yet ... Not happy and a bit worried ... anyone any tips?