Thread: King Faker Support Thread

King Faker Support Thread

Originally I was not a huge fan of the King He-Man figure, but I find this future interpretation of our hero has grown on me.

So much so that I'm thinking it would be awesome if Mattel would release a King Faker figure.

Who knows, in the bio canon, Skeleteen, DC (tusk) Skeletor or maybe even Despara could decide to dust the cobwebs off Faker and remodel him with bearded and scarred face and new kingly armor.

In addition to an orange version of the electronic power sword, King Faker could come packed with an additional Faker-ised 200x (Snake Armor) He-Man head, giving fans the option to mix-match regular Faker with a more 200x-ish version.

I would also like to see either an orange or (Skeletor armor) purple version of He-Man's original armor included. Always seemed strange to me that Faker would wear an orange version of Skeletor's armor instead of He-Man's when doing his impersonation. This was one aspect that Filmation had 100% correct in their representation of Faker (albeit, Filmation should have used pale blue skin, orange hair instead of the glowing eyes).

Would anyone else support this King Faker plus accessories concept?
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Sounds neat.
    Does Galactus fart?

Heroic Warrior
    I quite like the idea, but I think the Create-A-Character contest is over!

After I get the glorm, minicomic variants and Attak Trak, I'll give a thumbs up to anyone's idea.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Sounds like a really fun figure!
    TRANSPARENCY!
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Skeleton Warriors, Rah-Jar, Great Black Wizard.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs, no Collectors' Choice subs yet.

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

I wouldn't be opposed to more Faker figures. And I would love 200X He-Man's head recolored for Faker. But what I want most is Leo Faker, preferably with Preternia disguise He'Man's head.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

That's a really cool idea, and work really well in the MOTUC cannon. I've never been a huge Faker fan, but I do like this idea.

Dude, you "Faker" anything and I'll buy it. Honestly though, I'd say the He-Slave from New Adventures is higher on my list, but this still sounds like good stuff that I'd be up for.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I could see Faker outlasting everybody else to become king. But my favorite robot king has already been released:

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Dude, you "Faker" anything and I'll buy it. Honestly though, I'd say the He-Slave from New Adventures is higher on my list, but this still sounds like good stuff that I'd be up for.
    Im with you on this!!!!!!
    : We are honored to have with us a revolutionary of a different caliber. He has revolted. Resisted. Fought. Held fast. Maintained. Destroyed resistance. Overcome coercion. The right to be a Person, Someone, or Individual. We applaud his private war and concede that despite materialistic efforts he has survived intact and secure. All that remains is recognition of a Man.

Yes, please, I'll take one of every Faker flavor. Mark me, 2017 is ALL Fakers. And it will be awesome.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

No thanks. Never understood the amount of excitement over a blue and orange he-man.
    Harken the coming of Tuskador!!
    New List of Most wanted figures: Dylamug, Quakke, Lizzor, King Miro, Granita, Sagitar, Hawke, Artilla, Hoove

IDK I think I would rather see King Skeletor over King Faker
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Yes! I would totally be on board for this idea. Faker is actually my next tattoo this summer, can't wait! It's not only that the blue and orange look so cool together as a color scheme, but the overall idea of a He-Imposter I always found cool. Yea, any other versions of him, within reason, (no Ice Armor Faker or anything like that), you can count me in.

(Alcala head Faker anyone? Bare chested with a removable front panel for the robotics?)

Doesn't interest me at all even though I like Faker, I don't want any variants of him. Prefer more NA.

Not interested. A lot of other things need to be made before inventing new variations of figures.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    IDK I think I would rather see King Skeletor over King Faker
    King Skeletor sounds like he could have the likeness of the God Skeletor from the movie.
    I have seen what others have not seen!

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    Yea, any other versions of him, within reason, (no Ice Armor Faker or anything like that), you can count me in.
    Yeah, we would all probably confuse an Ice Armor Faker with a really cold He-Man...
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

I want a Leo Faker first, but after that am open to all kinds of cool Faker variants.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    No thanks. Never understood the amount of excitement over a blue and orange he-man.
    me, neither. i'm still annoyed we got a battle armor faker instead of mini-comic trapjaw & faker even got an extra head instead of someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Doesn't interest me at all even though I like Faker, I don't want any variants of him. Prefer more NA.
    more NA is always going to be my answer when people bring up variants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Canada View Post
    Not interested. A lot of other things need to be made before inventing new variations of figures.
    right! it's not even a pre-existing variant, it's a custom, just buy a king he-man & paint his skin blue, done.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Warrior
    When I was younger I used to send in ideas to Mattel all the time for new figures. A majority of them used to be Faker-inspired for some reason like Battle Armor Faker and Thunder Punch Faker so I'd be down for this. I also asked them to make a version of Battle Cat for Faker to ride and name him Copy Cat.

They would always send a nice reply letter explaining why they couldn't use my ideas but I'm still waiting on Copy Cat to make an appearance You can have that one Mattel.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

If he comes with a new vintage faker head and the magenta armor a la card-back, I'll support him to the grave. His, not mine.

No Thanks!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095