Thread: Spinwit/Tornado Official Thread

Hybrid View

Spinwit/Tornado Official Thread

Uses his amazing tornado spin to help the inter-galactic forces of good fight the evil Skeletor.

Also the Champion of an interesting tornado based planet called Zil.

I for one, enjoy this character. Take Cyclone subtract the radar and add laser guns and you'll have Spinwit - the oft overlooked Galactic Guardian or Protector if you like. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday and for the rest of my life I'd like to own this character in MOTUC form.

I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

I have a bad memory with this guy.

A friend of mine got him and we were playing with the NA characters we got but when he left, he forgot Spinwit and as he had played with him all the time he was at my place i was so happy that he was laying there and so spinned him for a few minutes but all of a sutton he stopped spinning and was broken.

I really didnīt do anything than using his action feature but i guess he had quality issues(...) i freaked and right than the door buzzed and my friend had returned as he realized his Spinwit was missing.

I donīt remember what i did than but when he called me in the evening asking me what i have done to his figure, i lied and said i didnīt even touch it.

That was horrible for me as i only must have been ten years old than....

But back to the topic, he is a cool Figure and deserves to be made in MOTUC.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I donīt remember what i did than but when he called me in the evening asking me what i have done to his figure, i lied and said i didnīt even touch it.
    Well, you didn't do anything with the figure that you weren't supposed to do. If you had said you were playing with it when it broke, he would have wrongly accussed you of breaking it, so I think you're good.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Well, you didn't do anything with the figure that you weren't supposed to do. If you had said you were playing with it when it broke, he would have wrongly accussed you of breaking it, so I think you're good.
    Thanks but iīm a bad lier and i still hate to lie but it was his and i knew he didnīt want me to play with it but he looks cool and he was new. i simply couldnīt resist...

AAAAAHHHHH bad memories

That said, i like the colors on him, i guess he would look great beside Sy-Klone and those two would be a powerful team!

Heroic Warrior
    WOW!

A vintage NA figure that looks cool.

Yah. I'd buy one. Vintage or Classics

A big fan of Slush Head
    Spinwitt is one of the coolest looking Galactic Guardians. I really like this guy.
    I beleive he's been underrated. I like his design.
    Imagine him and Sy-klone teaming up against the forces of evil. Wouldn't that be awesome!?

To me these are the cool Galactic Guardians:

- Darius
    - Hydron
    - Tuskador
    - Flipshot
    - Spinwitt
    - Sagitar
    - Kayo

The awful ones are:

- Artilla
    - Vizar
    - Nocturna
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I think for me (and ignoring Sagitar) Spinwit is just after Hydron & Icarius in importance. I seem to remember seeing more of him than anyone else in the show. So I'd like him before the end of MOTUC.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Spinwit is my favorite NA character. Id be greatly disappointed with this guy not making the cut in motuc.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor