Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spinwit/Tornado Official Thread

Spinwit/Tornado Official Thread

Uses his amazing tornado spin to help the inter-galactic forces of good fight the evil Skeletor.

Also the Champion of an interesting tornado based planet called Zil.

I for one, enjoy this character. Take Cyclone subtract the radar and add laser guns and you'll have Spinwit - the oft overlooked Galactic Guardian or Protector if you like. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday and for the rest of my life I'd like to own this character in MOTUC form.

I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

I have a bad memory with this guy.

A friend of mine got him and we were playing with the NA characters we got but when he left, he forgot Spinwit and as he had played with him all the time he was at my place i was so happy that he was laying there and so spinned him for a few minutes but all of a sutton he stopped spinning and was broken.

I really didnīt do anything than using his action feature but i guess he had quality issues(...) i freaked and right than the door buzzed and my friend had returned as he realized his Spinwit was missing.

I donīt remember what i did than but when he called me in the evening asking me what i have done to his figure, i lied and said i didnīt even touch it.

That was horrible for me as i only must have been ten years old than....

But back to the topic, he is a cool Figure and deserves to be made in MOTUC.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I donīt remember what i did than but when he called me in the evening asking me what i have done to his figure, i lied and said i didnīt even touch it.
    Well, you didn't do anything with the figure that you weren't supposed to do. If you had said you were playing with it when it broke, he would have wrongly accussed you of breaking it, so I think you're good.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Well, you didn't do anything with the figure that you weren't supposed to do. If you had said you were playing with it when it broke, he would have wrongly accussed you of breaking it, so I think you're good.
    Thanks but iīm a bad lier and i still hate to lie but it was his and i knew he didnīt want me to play with it but he looks cool and he was new. i simply couldnīt resist...

AAAAAHHHHH bad memories

That said, i like the colors on him, i guess he would look great beside Sy-Klone and those two would be a powerful team!

Heroic Warrior
    WOW!

A vintage NA figure that looks cool.

Yah. I'd buy one. Vintage or Classics

A big fan of Slush Head
    Spinwitt is one of the coolest looking Galactic Guardians. I really like this guy.
    I beleive he's been underrated. I like his design.
    Imagine him and Sy-klone teaming up against the forces of evil. Wouldn't that be awesome!?

To me these are the cool Galactic Guardians:

- Darius
    - Hydron
    - Tuskador
    - Flipshot
    - Spinwitt
    - Sagitar
    - Kayo

The awful ones are:

- Artilla
    - Vizar
    - Nocturna
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

hmm... looks like we've got quite a few of the pieces for him already.

obviously the basic buck
    Bow's wrist guards
    Optikk/Roboto/MEF crotch piece
    maybe either He-Ro's boots or Trap-Jaw/Optikk/Roboto's
    a retooled version of Man At Arm's armor
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

I loved Spinwit's personality in the cartoon. He was the young "whippersnapper." He's another one that needs 2 heads.

And Artilla isn't bad if they use some of the softer lines on him that the cartoon version had - it humanized him more. The figure is just a blocky mess.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I love the design of this guy but the toy colours are horrible! I much prefer the cartoon colours.

I used to get Spinwit and Filpshot mixed up when I was a kid, I think they had very similar faces in the cartoon and they had a 'wings' feature.
    Last edited by 13977; August 5, 2011 at 09:30am.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

If the 4H handle Spinwit the same way they did Flipshot then he is going to be amazing. A helmeted head and a second helmet-less one?

I hope this means we'll see a helmet-less head on all the NA characters where it make sense to do so.

I just hope we don't have to wait another two years or more for for the next Galactic Guardian. I may be in the minority here, but I actually like them as much as the NA villians...if not a little more.

I really wish Mattel would just do a Hydron VS Slushead two pack. Give NA a much needed boost and their both water enemies so it makes sense.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Spinwit is my favorite toy from the NA series. As a child he was my second most played with toy, the first being the NA powersword. He is very high on my list as far as most wanted. I hope he comes soon. It'd be nice to get a character from NA that isn't "A-list"
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

I can't wait for Spinwit he was my favorite Galactic Guardian right after Flipshot. I just loved their personalities and designs.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Spinwit would make a good figure - I'd prefer it if he came in cartoon acurate colours - I always thought the toy colours were too bright

Evil Overlord of Spandex CptSpandex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    If the 4H handle Spinwit the same way they did Flipshot then he is going to be amazing. A helmeted head and a second helmet-less one?

I hope this means we'll see a helmet-less head on all the NA characters where it make sense to do so.

I just hope we don't have to wait another two years or more for for the next Galactic Guardian. I may be in the minority here, but I actually like them as much as the NA villians...if not a little more.

I really wish Mattel would just do a Hydron VS Slushead two pack. Give NA a much needed boost and their both water enemies so it makes sense.
    I'm not a NA fan, but I agree with you in that we need more Galactic Guardians and Space Mutants. We also need more Snakemen. King Hiss and Optikk are looking lonely.

I also agree with the OP, Spinwitt would look awesome in MOTUC.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    very overlooked but i love to have him apart of the collection.
    i hope he dosent get stuck in the back when displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    I loved Spinwit's personality in the cartoon. He was the young "whippersnapper."
    I agree with this. Spinwit was my favorite Galactic Guardian and I hope that he finds his way into a toy very soon.

Now they have the Jetlag rights there's probably more chance of use getting this guy in the cartoon colours, which seem to be what most people want
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Now they have the Jetlag rights there's probably more chance of use getting this guy in the cartoon colours, which seem to be what most people want
    I hope so. I have to say that I was hoping Icarius would get a cartoon-inspired head, but his was definitely not. I wonder if he was made before the deal with Classic Media was made.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

This character must be made.
    I'm very excited about this character.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I'll take him!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

More characters with pants! Ever since I got Marzo, I want more MOTUC figures with pants.

Snappy Threader
    I think he would be a cool get. I'm still brushing up on my NA knowledge, but this cat seems to be pretty cool.

Spinwit was a bit of a hotshot like Flipshot. He was a bit competitive & bit of a jerk. But he was one of the cooler characters & he did have a quite a few good moment in the cartoon.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

He's basically a new head, torso armor and weapons. Most likely we'll see the MEF crotch and TJ Boots on him.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

MEF crotch, TJ shoe/foot, Bow's bracers & maybe Bow's upper boot.