Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spinwit/Tornado Official Thread

I like Spinwit! I hope we get him. He would look really cool alongside NA He-Man and Flipshot!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

He's one of my favorite NA figures too. I think if his colors were toned down just a BIT from 90's neon he'd be perfect.
    Upcoming MOTU-inspired Graphic Novel: www.eonquest.com

I hope this guy gets made from the outlook he looks to be fairly easy without a lot of major retooling , heck even a retooled/repainted Dawg-O-Tor head minus the long hair would do him.

As a kid Spinwit was one of my favourite characters and I always assumed he was one of the major NA characters. I'm a bit sad that his appearance in Classics is looking very unlikely.

I just hope he comes in the cartoon colours and not the horrible colours the vintage figure came in
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

I think for me (and ignoring Sagitar) Spinwit is just after Hydron & Icarius in importance. I seem to remember seeing more of him than anyone else in the show. So I'd like him before the end of MOTUC.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Spinwit is my favorite NA character. Id be greatly disappointed with this guy not making the cut in motuc.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, King Miro, Melaktha, Crystal-Man, ABC Giants, Stridor, Road Ripper, Land Shark

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    spinwit! they should make his arm wings removable so that you can just clip them on anyone. it looks like his vintage figure would use Bow bracers
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Yes, we NEED Spinwit! Bring him on already!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2016!!!

OTHER PRIORITIES: Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian & Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey & Squall Starburst She-Ra Scratchin' Sound Catra Grot Caz & Drissi Crystal Moonbeam Crystal Sun Dancer Meliac NA Prince Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Karg Kowla Red Eye

Put me down for a Spinwit figure!

THANK YOU for reviving this thread!!!!! We NEED to show Mattel that we WANT these figures!!!!!!!!

Spinwit is definitely an A-list NA figure! He NEEDS to happen - and the sooner, the better!

The 4H could deliver one of the best figures in the entire line with this design!!!

Mattel, bring on SPINWIT already!!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Very True. Spinwit would a terrific motuc if handled properly.
    Hoping he's part of the wrap-up plan
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

"The most powerful MOVIE in the universe" (fingers crossed)

The thing about the Galactic Protectors, most of them can be made with very little new tooling. Just new heads and accessories. I've already planned out recipes to make these guys if they never get produced by Mattel. But most of these guys, for the exception of Tuskador and Artilla, are easy to produce.

Spinwit is one of the easiest! Hope he gets made.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, HAWKE, UNCLE MONTORK & DREE-ELLE, TUVAR, BADDHRA, KARG

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post
    The thing about the Galactic Protectors, most of them can be made with very little new tooling. Just new heads and accessories. I've already planned out recipes to make these guys if they never get produced by Mattel. But most of these guys, for the exception of Tuskador and Artilla, are easy to produce.

This is so true.

I've seen customs around the internet that use existing MOTUC parts to wonderful effect.

Just another reason for Mattel to get on the ball!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jake View Post

He would require a few new pieces, but I can see the Trap Jaw boots (I know, way overused, but really close to what we see here), and the He-Ro "loincloth" would pass muster if the belt was part of the chest armor. THe armor, head and forearms are the only new body pieces really needed, and then the turbo wings as accessories.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    This is so true.

I've seen customs around the internet that use existing MOTUC parts to wonderful effect.

Just another reason for Mattel to get on the ball!
    where are these customs? we should post them here in this thread so people can see how awesome he would be.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Pretty awesome! Jun-Yor! Thanks for sharing!

In a way, I hope they go with the colors from the cartoon, but I'll take a Spinwit, either way.
    We need to let our new friends at Super 7 know that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    He would require a few new pieces, but I can see the Trap Jaw boots (I know, way overused, but really close to what we see here), and the He-Ro "loincloth" would pass muster if the belt was part of the chest armor. THe armor, head and forearms are the only new body pieces really needed, and then the turbo wings as accessories.
    Trap Jaw boots would probably fit Tuskador better; maybe Blast Attack for Spinwit with the TJ feet, if there has to be some of the boot reused.

He can share forearms with NA He-Man, and I feel that Sy-Klone's loincloth is a better fit. For the armor, just reuse Dawg-o-tor's, but instead of the Horde Symbol/vehicle icon, replace it with the gearbox/wires in the plug in spot.
    More Vintage NA for MOTUC in 2017!!
    MOTUC Top Ten Super 7 wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Quakke, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked)
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker

Can't wait to see Spinwit in the line. I loved his personality in the show.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Spinwit is my most wanted vintage NA figure at this point. I just hope they do something more creative than reusing the MEF crotch for him.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

I still really just hope he comes in the cartoon colours
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Spinwit is my most wanted Galactic Protector at this point. I hope we see him soon.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I still really just hope he comes in the cartoon colours
    I actually hope they use they use his figure colors on his vest as the cartoon version is really just flipshots. I want a hybrid of the 2

I can't believe I never chimed in here, as he's one of the Galactic Guardians I've been waiting quite some time for...
    The good news is, should he come this late in the game he shouldn't suffer from bloated armor syndrome the way Hydron did.
    As for color scheme, I'm actually quite a fan of the classic toy look, but think he would turn out good either way the Horsemen decide to paint him.
    I would definitely like to see an unhelmeted head packed in with this guy.
    Next Ten Most Wanted: Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Definitely the cartoon colours for this guy. The figure was extremely garish in very bad way typical of the late 80's.