View Poll Results: Panthor: Would you or would you not purchase him again if he was flocked?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm happy with my current Panthor and WOULD NOT purchase a flocked version

105 62.13%
  • I'm not happy with my current Panthor and WOULD purchase a flocked version

19 11.24%
  • I didn't purchase this Panthor but WOULD buy a flocked one in a heartbeat

14 8.28%
  • Heck I'd buy anything MOTUC

31 18.34%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Panthor, would you buy another if he was flocked??

Heroic Warrior

POLL: Panthor, would you buy another if he was flocked??

Based on some comments that I saw in the "Panthor is sold out thread" I decided to create a poll to see how many of would or would not purchase a flocked Panthor and the reason why.

Probably.

Alright, definitely. I think I prefer the one we've got, but I still wouldn't be able to control myself.

I'm happy with the current unflocked version since he matches Battle Cat better. I have bought almost everything MOTUC, but I would probably pass on a flocked Panthor.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    I'm happy with the current unflocked version since he matches Battle Cat better.
    I feel the exact same way. Besides, a flocked Panthor with missing flock on all of his joints will make him look like he has Mange.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    I buy 2 of eveything except for a rerelease (to an extent) so i would only buy 1 to keep MOC as i already have a panthor (or will when they turn up).
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

I would have liked to have a flocked version but we didn't get a flocked version since my sub has 2 of everything I am NOT spending anymore money on a flocked version.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

No I wouldn't want to have to buy another. I bought two now because we were told this IS Panthor. Besides, at this point we should just be happy that we're getting figures..... At least that's what I've heard.

Beggars can't be choosers.
    Last edited by Big Papa; April 16, 2011 at 01:52am.

I am happy with the unflocked Panthor, but would still like to purchase a future flocked version as well. There doesn't appear to be an option for that, so I didn't vote.

I am unhappy that PANTHOR isn't flocked, but I won't be a fool.

I would not buy a flocked version simply because the plan would have been to get us to buy double the product.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Probably not going to do that.

I'm not happy w/ the poll options. I haven't received my Panthor yet. But, I'm sure I'll like him and yes I'd definately buy a FLOCKED Panthor. Why? B/C this is the original form that I'll always remember him by. That lovely shade of purple flocking. I don't need to have a million pts. of articulation if he's flocked as well.

I'm very happy with the unflocked version! At this time I can't see myself buying a flocked version. However, if it looked really good...
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

I have and will only purchase an unflocked Panthor. Even if offered side by side I would've purchased the unflocked version.

I'm quite glad that we got the unflocked version first.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I have to pick the second option, because I was forced to buy unflocked Panthor.

He's cool and all, but would be MUCH better if he was flocked. I only wanted a flocked Panthor.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

If they come out with a flocked panthor before I'm able to pick up the current panthor, then I would consider it based on how it looks.

But since I believe I will be able to get the current one long before they do a flocked one, no, if I have a panthor, I will not be getting a second, flocked or not.

I quite like the unflocked version, and as much as i do like Panthor i don't think i'll truly appreciate the figure until i have him on hand.

I voted for the last option but in reality i probably won't buy everything MotUC related (e.g. Weapons Rack) but i'd buy a flocked version of Panthor although i wouldn't open it.

I will definitely get a few flocked Panthors, if Mattel releases them.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Flocked is what I wanted in the first place, so yeah. I've not yet seen Panthor in person (sub hasn't arrived), but I do have Moss-Man and I think he would be boring-as-hell if they made him unflocked.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm 100% happy with the Panthor provided by mattel.

But I love varients.
    How about a flocked Panthor Vs. flocked Battlecat 2-pack?
    I'm kind of hoping that they flock the saddle also.

I'm happy with my current Panthor and WOULD NOT purchase a flocked version

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I want a flocked Panthor. I will buy a flocked Panthor if they release it.

If Mattel's evil, dirty, underhanded scheme is to release "less favorable" versions of figures first along with the threat that there may not be a later release that majority wants...then so be it. In fact I'd love if they did this.

This way everyone would be happy, the line would benefit from the re-use of sculpts, and it's another thing for completists to buy. People say they aren't going to buy another one, but we all know that's all talk...just like the guys that "quit the line every month".

Just don't include such things in the sub so people dont get forced into buying another if they don't want to.

Mattel would be stupid NOT to do this. They have to know what versions are more popular and the repaints/retools that we want most.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I'm happy with the version being released currently. I like that I can see all the sculpting detail and that he's consistent with Battle Cat, i.e. they both aren't flocked.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I liked the unflocked version better. However, they should release a flocked version down the line.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

a Muppet of a man...
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I liked the unflocked version better. However, they should release a flocked version down the line.
    Agreed. I hope fans of the flock can get the Panthor they want someday. But if he was flocked, I would have waited for a non-flocked version. (or attempted a de-flocking) I just like the look better. But I'm not anti-flock... I would have been pretty disappointed with a non-flocked Moss-Man.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I would definitely buy a flocked Panthor and would get rid of the unflocked one in a heartbeat...if I had a heartbeat.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!