Thread: The Marvel Movie Thread - catchall

Grammer Flunky

The Marvel Movie Thread - catchall

i know there HAS to be a Spiderman home coming thread, but my terrible search skills can't find it.

The latest trailer came out...

and someone correct me here...

is it confirmed that mary jane is black in this latest movie?
    that's what i remember reading, but elsewhere some folks think that has changed since then.

I'm not the b iggest spiderman fan, and i'm tired of all these reboots, but i'll probably check it out since it's more a part of marvel proper

Grammer Flunky
    Occasionally i will check out ignore posts when i think they arn't bashing me or bashing on how i do things.

In this case, just to keep it simple, I think keeping it to Marvel Proper films. as in properties owned by marvel studios, or properties on where marvel has a HUGE influence in decisions on .

I think SPiderman would count on that.

- - - Updated - - -

edit - I KNEW there was a spiderman thread..sigh.

mods, feel free to merge if you think that's best.....

I don't think a marvel catch all thread is a bad idea though.

Skeletor's Right Hand Man Megalodon's Avatar
    No she's NOT Mary Jane (Where do people find this garbage...?)

Zendaya as Michelle:

One of Parker's classmates.Zendaya described the character as "very smart, very intellectual, [and] always in her books."Zendaya added that Michelle was not intended to be a love interest for Parker, saying, the character "very dry, awkward, intellectual and because she's so smart, she just feels like she doesn't need to talk to people... So she comes off very weird. But to me, she is very cool because she's deep. She's always thinking about something, always reading."