View Poll Results: What was your favorite MOTU Vehicle?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Attack Trak

8 9.09%
  • Dragon Walker

8 9.09%
  • Battle Ram

26 29.55%
  • Wind Raider

8 9.09%
  • Bashasaurus

6 6.82%
  • Land Shark

9 10.23%
  • Jet Sled

2 2.27%
  • Spydor

12 13.64%
  • Stridor

5 5.68%
  • Road Ripper

4 4.55%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was your favorite MOTU Vehicle?

Well from this poll, it seems pretty obvious so far that making the Wind Raider to test the market for MOTUC vehicle buyers was a bad call.

OBVIOUSLY it should have been the more popular vehicle the BattleRam.

Attack Trak but my parents never bought it to me i always hated them for that...

My favorite vehicle was the Road Ripper. Does Spydor count as a vehicle? Spydor was my favorite, too.
    Manny
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I went with the Landshark, but I was going to put the Roton. Too bad it isn't on the list...
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Snappy Threader
    Talon FIghter was my favorite, but Battle Ram from the list.

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    In terms of play, I'd definitely go for Spydor. I didn't have so many vehicles from the vintage line (they were bigger and more expensive for my meager pocket money!! ), but late in the day in the line, I got a reduced Spydor for a local department store near me, and loved it. It looks awesome, it moves awesome... one of the line's best; always felt a bit odd that it's sometimes overlooked.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Nobody going for Spitbull then?
    Bashasaurus or Spydor are probably my faves. Talon fighter was pretty cool. However Blaster Hawk will always retain a special place in my heart, those discs flew so far! Me & my brother almost lost an eye on several occasions.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    Mine was and still is the laser bolt, but you didn't have it listed to vote on so I voted on the jet sled!

Minority vote I see.

=0
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

SPYDOR, because of the coolest box art!
    http://www.finalfrontiertoys.com/med...ISB_C-9.5-.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    I make sadface that the Talon Fighter wasn't on this thread - my easy favorite! I love it and Point Dread so much, I forgot all about it!

I'll explain: when it came out, the Talon Fighter was THE ONE THING me and my friends all wanted (two playsets in one, mystic/tech origin, FLYING BIRD JET, could use to justify getting the Castle to parents since it went on top, etc...), and unfortunately was the one thing none of us ever found. Just couldn't find it. Never found it. Remember, it was the early 80's- no interwebs, no online ordering. Where I grew up at that time, if the store didn't have it, tough. And nobody special-ordered anything; it's like we were in some kind of toy limbo (true story, a mint-in box Star Wars Death Star sat on an upper shelf at the local Winn's until 1985 or so, priced at $25 - I sometimes wonder who eventually got it...)

Anyway, about three years ago, I was walking through an antique store and saw a stack of MOTU mini-comics in a display case. The seller wanted about 25 cents each, so I bought them, thinking to relive the fun, and aware that the Classics line was out and getting good reviews. Sure enough, one of them was the Point Dread issue, and I was like, "Oh, yeah! Forgot all about that thing!" Good times.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE