Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a quarterly shipping subscriber and still waiting for your sub (s) to ship?

Are you a quarterly shipping subscriber and still waiting for your sub (s) to ship?

I thought I'd start a new thread since folks are saying that after contacting DR customer service about their quarterly subs not having shipped yet, they are being told the Glimmer figure is out of stock and on backorder.

I'm a quarterly subscriber (x2 subscriptions) and I've contacted my bank who have confirmed that I have 4 pending charges from Digital River and non of those charges have been blocked. However my subscriptions are stuck on the 'Order in process' status and have been since Matty started charging the cards. All I can assume is that Glimmer is indeed out of stock and that's why mine and a few other folks subs have not shipped.

I posted on the Matty forum asking about this, but didn't get an answer I'm scared it's the 2012 Fisto fiasco all over again

I'm just wondering exactly how many folks this is possibly affecting. This includes anyone who has had their sub cancelled and had to re-order etc..., as well as those like me who have not had a cancellation problem, but that the figures simply just have not shipped, despite your card being charged successfully.

Please don't post in this thread unless you are in this situation yourself, as having posts stating yours shipped days ago isn't really gonna help those who are still waiting.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Court Magician
    I have five pending charges on my card from DRI Mattycollector. They've been there for days. I even contacted Bank of America to let them know they were legit, authorized charges. Still no movement.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.

I can see about $200 of pending charges on my card, which has been there for almost a week, yet it has yet to clear, and I've received no notice from Matty one way or the other.
    My #1 most wanted figure in MotUC?
    - "Cloak & Dagger" Evil-Lyn (MYP) -

Widget
    Same deal here. 1 quarterly sub. I had 4 charges pending on my debit card for a few days. I let my bank know they are legit. As of today, 3 of the charges dropped off. I called GO-MATTY and was told Glimmer is back ordered and should be in within a week and that it was all ok. I'm really hoping it will be ok...

Same here nothing has been shipped yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephiroth View Post
    Same deal here. 1 quarterly sub. I had 4 charges pending on my debit card for a few days. I let my bank know they are legit. As of today, 3 of the charges dropped off. I called GO-MATTY and was told Glimmer is back ordered and should be in within a week and that it was all ok. I'm really hoping it will be ok...
    I just don't understand why the Glimmer's aren't already at the warehouse and ready to ship as it's not like shipping this stuff this month was sprung on them all of a sudden! They had over a month (since Glimmer went on sale) to prepare and make sure all the figures were available to ship!
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Widget
    Yeah, and the fact that it appears to specifically and only be Glimmer is worrisome. Really hope this isn't Fisto all over again.

Court Magician
    An update to my situation - the charges are still listed as pending, but I went to this link, looked up my order, and it says it shipped out yesterday. It's all in one package, looks to be complete, and is due on Wednesday.

I'm still confused, but I'm glad it seems to be on the way.
    Last edited by LeeMarvin80; March 15, 2014 at 06:53pm.

No shipping notice here. Very weak...

I never received a notice.

However, I did log in and after checking my order history I found the March order and they did have it updated with tracking information.

I was a little worried because I had to call to replace my credit card number because I was reissued one recently for the Target breach. So far things look to be moving along fine, the FedEx info shows that I should receive mine on Wednesday.

I too have got caught up in this nonsense.
    I have two subs and it seems they've split each figure so there are 8 pending charges. Ridiculous.
    No shipping notice as yet. Still "order in process." It hasn't been cancelled, which is one small ray of hope I suppose.
    As I'm in the UK it would cost a fortune to keep ringing DR. I've emailed Brady O, he's always been very good in my past experiences. We shall see.
    That said, if I miss out on a figure or they try to charge me extra shipping I will go ballistic. I couldn't understand the thinking of the people who put up with not getting a Fisto. Ain't gonna happen to me. No chance.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by LeeMarvin80 View Post
    An update to my situation - the charges are still listed as pending, but I went to this link, looked up my order, and it says it shipped out yesterday. It's all in one package, looks to be complete, and is due on Wednesday.

I'm still confused, but I'm glad it seems to be on the way.
    I've tried that and nothing. I've checked my order history on Matty too and it says 'Order in process'. This isn't just a case of not getting a shipping email.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    I too have got caught up in this nonsense.
    I have two subs and it seems they've split each figure so there are 8 pending charges. Ridiculous.
    No shipping notice as yet. Still "order in process." It hasn't been cancelled, which is one small ray of hope I suppose.
    As I'm in the UK it would cost a fortune to keep ringing DR. I've emailed Brady O, he's always been very good in my past experiences. We shall see.
    That said, if I miss out on a figure or they try to charge me extra shipping I will go ballistic. I couldn't understand the thinking of the people who put up with not getting a Fisto. Ain't gonna happen to me. No chance.
    Did you order the 2 subs separately? I have 2 subscriptions and they seem to have charged each figure together (so I have a charge for 2x Two-Bad, 2x Glimmer, 2x Modulok and 2x Hydron, 4 charges in total) Each charge is definately for 2 items given the cost of each. I rang Natwest yesterday and they confirmed the 4 pending charges to me and assured me that non of them were blocked.

Hopefully Brady will reply so we can at least get some clarification about what is going on! and I agree that I won't let it rest until I get all the items I signed up for. Unfortunately I can't pick and choose NOT to receive Hydron, so damned if I'm shrugging off getting my Glimmer's because of their stupidity. I'm certainly NOT paying for DHL shipping twice, if they suddenly decide to ship Glimmer later.

I have been trying to get my quarterly sub fixed. When it went to get charged, they used an old, totally different card...AGAIN! I had to call and update it...AGAIN. Then, they cancelled my sub, and started a new one. On the new one, it shows that I am getting only the Jan. fig. And it showed the 2nd quarter figs. So, as of now, I am not getting the Feb., March, bonus fig (Unnamed One), or the map. I need to call them...AGAIN to try to get this sorted out...AGAIN.

Middle finger to DR!!!

Court Magician
    I am in the same situation as you blackiecats. I have 4 pending charges on my card from 3 days ago and my order is still "Order in Process". I haven't received any notice either.

Quote Originally Posted by Binx4life View Post
    I have been trying to get my quarterly sub fixed. When it went to get charged, they used an old, totally different card...AGAIN! I had to call and update it...AGAIN. Then, they cancelled my sub, and started a new one. On the new one, it shows that I am getting only the Jan. fig. And it showed the 2nd quarter figs. So, as of now, I am not getting the Feb., March, bonus fig (Unnamed One), or the map. I need to call them...AGAIN to try to get this sorted out...AGAIN.

Middle finger to DR!!!
    Where are you seeing this info? On the page for the new order (via your order history)? If the order is listed as 'Initial figure' that is normal and the order page should contain all the items in Q1 (6 including the map)

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Where are you seeing this info? On the page for the new order (via your order history)? If the order is listed as 'Initial figure' that is normal and the order page should contain all the items in Q1 (6 including the map)
    No, I looked up the 2 order numbers that I was emailed. One said it was for Two Bad and the other was for 2nd quarter figures. I just got off the phone with a DR rep, and he said he has to open another ticket because the person that handled the last ticked messed up and didn't reinstate the 1st quarter. He just did the Jan. fig. Now I'm afraid I will miss out on figures and it won't ever get corrected. And next quarter will be messed up too.

I must be seriously lucky. I had to change my credit card information twice with Matty in the last couple months. Once with Grayskull and then again just a week ago (one card expired and the next due to the Target hack). I received my Grayskull and my quarterly issue has shipped.

The only thing I can say is, both times that I had to change card info, I called and spoke directly to a service rep, wrote down reference numbers and treated them very politely. I always assume that the nicer you are to someone that you want to help you, the more likely it is that they will try to go the extra mile to take care of you.

I hope you all get your stuff! And I hope this doesn't happen every quarter, maybe I won't be one of the lucky ones next time around.

Mine still says "in process."

has anyone actually gotten their quarterly stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrytor View Post
    Mine still says "in process."

has anyone actually gotten their quarterly stuff?
    Mine is in Indiana, I'm in Michigan. Should get it early next week I think. Hopefully everything that is supposed to be in the box is there.

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    I'm in the same boat. I had 2 figures cancelled from my subscription because my CC company rejected the charges, and I had to get them reinstated. Brady placed a new order for those figures after I answered their e-mail asking for CC info. I see that new order in my history as in process. But I don't see any new order for the subscription figures that were successfully charged. And I got no e-mail notices about my subscription other than the ALERT ones that there was a problem.

What orders are you looking up to find tracking info on the subscription? Is it the initial order for the subscription you placed last year, or is it a new order actually created by Matty this month?

The original subscription order says In Process. And when I use special DR link provided above, it just pulls back one order, the new partial one created by Brady for my replacement figures.

When I go in through My Subscriptions and view the order info there, I can see where it says those 2 figures are Quantity Cancelled: 1. The other items don't have any notes like that on them. I don't see any links for shipping info there and the label also says Order in Process.
    Last edited by Strongdar, Master of Acom; March 15, 2014 at 10:09pm.

Had to resubmit my order like many on here. I was charged for all the figs, but that means they charged me 25 too much as we all paid that charge when we ordered last summer. Still waiting for it to ship though!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    I checked January last year and it appears they did not send a "renewing" notice for the first subscription order. Sort of makes sense since the first time the subscription ships, it's not actually a renewal. The only e-mail I got in January 2013 for the subscription was a shipping notice. Of course that happened on January 11th, days before DOS. If those of us who were partially cancelled had our card charged for some items, there was no reason for them to wait to ship our packages. I just wonder if because of the issue with the charges, someone at D.R. decided to hold back our packages, thinking Matty was going to resolve the issue and have all our items ship together as planned...which they should've done.

What I want to know is has ANYONE who had a subscription cancellation of one or all items received a shipping notice yet, especially of the NON-cancelled items?

I did talk to Brady about the shipping on Friday and he basically went on a schpeel about how it's taking them a long time to ship because the quarterly items are located all over their warehouse, they didn't have to ship quarterlys the last two months, etc. He said if I don't receive a shipping notice by Wednesday then I should worry. But I'm just not sure if I should buy that, since there is no reason that SOME of the partially cancelled people shouldn't have had their partial items ship out just like every other quarterly person, unless D.R. decided to hold back the shipping on the partially cancelled people.

I have a monthly sub and a quarterly sub. My monthly sub (and my Early Access figures) have all shipped, but not my quarterly sub.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Never received an e-mail about anything. Originally, had 4 pending charges on my bank statement which later turned into 3. Now all pending charges are gone.

On Mattycollector, it says my "Order in Process". So, who knows. I'll sit tight until I hear from DR through an e-mail or my figures arrive at my door.
    Last edited by swind15; March 16, 2014 at 03:55am.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Heroic Warrior
    I am on the same boat.
    Checked twice on my CC operator and no trace of charges or blocks.
    I just hope there is not a shortage of figures, if there is, just let us know and choose to have the sub canceled, wait and see or cancel only the missing figure. On the other hand, i hope they are just trying to fix the multiple charges bug, and so they put our orders on hold.

Btw, just went to check my order status and my order page is blank.....

gosh....