Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Netossa Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    LOL - I love how you're playing up her ability to throw fabric You are a true fan!
    You try it! It never goes where you want it to!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    In terms of NA - were the figures really different than the show like PoP? I'm not too familiar with the NA designs of either aside from He-man and Skeletor.
    Some, like Flogg, Hydron and Flipshot matched. Others were different. Skeletor had eyes, Karatti was more blueish green in color, Artilla and Butthead looked more humanoid and Sagitar wore a visor. He-Man was also off-model with the action figure.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Are Netossa's boots assembled correctly?? They look funny to me like the are on the wrong legs. The feet are fine but the actual boot part look like they should be switched. Maybe it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Are Netossa's boots assembled correctly?? They look funny to me like the are on the wrong legs. The feet are fine but the actual boot part look like they should be switched. Maybe it's just me.
    I just noticed that too due to a comment on FB. It looks like the shins are reversed, this better be fixable.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Reversed shins?

Hopefully not but i guess everything is possible...

Seems a little bit warped but not reversed I think.

Toyguru needs to look into this reversed shins issue. I would hate for the next Pop character to be flawed as well.

You try it! It never goes where you want it to!
    You just made me LOL so loudly I just embarrassed myself. Happy now?

Reversed shins?

Hopefully not but i guess everything is possible...
    I'm waiting for the day Mattel releases a figure with legs coming out of the neck.

The shins were definitely reversed. We saw it in the case.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I guess live it was even more obvious and i saw you asked about the shins already!

Good call, it has been spotted pretty early on so there is a chance it´s not going to happen but the test shot of Frosta who was finally found online, had correct assembled forearms, the question is where did it go wrong?

Does netossa have the good thighs or the ridiculous BG Teela thighs?
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I remember it was mentioned that from Octavia on, well back than it said from the next female character in 2013 on, as it wasn´t announced who it was at that time the new bug will be used.

So i guess Netossa still has the old thighs, unfortunately.

After watching the Pixel Dan walkthrough of Powercon, Toyguru mentioned that they are still trying to work in the repaint of the BP Shera sword, but if it doesnt make it in they will put it in a future weapons pack, the same with Snake faces staff (in order to give his armor all the apporiate pieces and the additional head), which is fine with me cause I buy all the weapons packs anyway, so somewhere down the road we will get a weapon for her to use if we dont get it with her initially.

The mask too, I am holding firm on my need for that. Since the upcoming weapons pack has new stuff in it, I think that will be the expectation going forward and I am positive that that one addition will pull Netossa together to be an absolute first rate figure.

She is so close.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Veebs View Post
    The mask too, I am holding firm on my need for that. Since the upcoming weapons pack has new stuff in it, I think that will be the expectation going forward and I am positive that that one addition will pull Netossa together to be an absolute first rate figure.

She is so close.
    For now I'm just hoping the shins are correct and no other body parts are switched around.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Good call, it has been spotted pretty early on so there is a chance it´s not going to happen
    Not if the molds have been cut, which seems likely by this time. Hopefully it's just a mistake on that sample, but I'm getting really tired of saying that phrase, and I can tell you where I'd place my bets right now. I mean, how many times have we seen something reversed on one of the the figures at a show like this and it HASN'T been that way on the finished figure?
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Not if the molds have been cut, which seems likely by this time. Hopefully it's just a mistake on that sample, but I'm getting really tired of saying that phrase, and I can tell you where I'd place my bets right now. I mean, how many times have we seen something reversed on one of the the figures at a show like this and it HASN'T been that way on the finished figure?
    I know i sound naiv but want it to be a mistake for only that sample. I need those boots for Peekablue and i so they have to be correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    I remember it was mentioned that from Octavia on, well back than it said from the next female character in 2013 on, as it wasn´t announced who it was at that time the new bug will be used.

So i guess Netossa still has the old thighs, unfortunately.
    but there are two thighs already, the OLD ones (which are good, Teela Evil Lyn etc) then the newer thighs which suck (BG Teela, regular sorceress) now ToD sorceress has the good thighs... so I really hope Netty does too, as there is ZERO reason for her not to have them.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

I think Niki misunderstood your question, I don't see why Netossa wouldn't have the original thighs (she has a skirt). Frosta has them, so that is a good sign.

Netossa will have the bad pelvis used on Sorceress and the Star Sisters but there is no reason not to use the good thighs. She has a skirt to cover the articulation and it'll cover more than Frosta's skirt and she has the good thighs.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    but there are two thighs already, the OLD ones (which are good, Teela Evil Lyn etc) then the newer thighs which suck (BG Teela, regular sorceress) now ToD sorceress has the good thighs... so I really hope Netty does too, as there is ZERO reason for her not to have them.
    I hope you are right and i am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Ro View Post
    I think Niki misunderstood your question, I don't see why Netossa wouldn't have the original thighs (she has a skirt). Frosta has them, so that is a good sign.
    Hm... maybe i misunderstood his question as i was talking more about the pelvis than the thighs but as krosfyah already said the regular Sorceress has the new/bad thighs. There is no logic or system to who needs or uses which thighs.

So i make myself clearer now, which isn´t my strongest suit anyway...

I hope with the complete new female bug they use the best thighs(let it be old ones, new ones or totally new ones)so there wont be any hindered articulation anymore and my hopes are very high that this will go from Octavia on.
    Last edited by Niki; September 28, 2012 at 12:33pm.

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Toyguru needs to look into this reversed shins issue. I would hate for the next Pop character to be flawed as well.

Netossa shouldn't be in actual production yet, so I doubt we'd run into a problem like we have currently with reversed forearms on Frosta, straight from the assembly line. If the current model has 'off' shins I'm sure it's correctable. God... let me be right!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Has anyone mentioned the shins thing to TG?

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Netossa shouldn't be in actual production yet, so I doubt we'd run into a problem like we have currently with reversed forearms on Frosta, straight from the assembly line. If the current model has 'off' shins I'm sure it's correctable. God... let me be right!
    Whether or not she's in production doesn't matter; if that sample is plastic (as all of that batch appeared to be), that would likely mean the mold is already made, and that is it. If there is one thing we've learned, once the mold is done, that is your figure.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Whether or not she's in production doesn't matter; if that sample is plastic (as all of that batch appeared to be), that would likely mean the mold is already made, and that is it. If there is one thing we've learned, once the mold is done, that is your figure.
    So does that mean that we are getting reversed shins?