Thread: Nazghal/Tauron in MOTUC

Nazghal/Tauron in MOTUC

Nazghal is the evil wizard from the episode "darksmoke and fire" and Tauron is the evil wizard of "Orko's Favorite Uncle", they look exactly the same, and they should since the same cell was used to make them. I have always loved evil wizards, and now that he is officially part of the mythos as the cause for Granamyr's distrust of humans by stealing the gem of magoo from dragon tower (as per Green Granamyr's). As a plot device for this character, he could have survived Preternia and taken on the name Tauron to disguise who he really is and to make more sense that the characters look exactly the same. As Accessories, he could have his little creature friend from the darksmoke and fire episode, Slotty, the Gem of Magoo atop a staff of some kind ( i was thinking something reminescent of Taurons Alter in "Orkos Favorite Uncle" ) and the amulet of power. The Horde wraith buck would be perfect for him.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Nazghal is the evil wizard from the episode "darksmoke and fire" and Tauron is the evil wizard of "Orko's Favorite Uncle", they look exactly the same, and they should since the same cell was used to make them. I have always loved evil wizards, and now that he is officially part of the mythos as the cause for Granamyr's distrust of humans by stealing the gem of magoo from dragon tower (as per Green Granamyr's). As a plot device for this character, he could have survived Preternia and taken on the name Tauron to disguise who he really is and to make more sense that the characters look exactly the same. As Accessories, he could have his little creature friend from the darksmoke and fire episode, Slotty, the Gem of Magoo atop a staff of some kind ( i was thinking something reminescent of Taurons Alter in "Orkos Favorite Uncle" ) and the amulet of power. The Horde wraith buck would be perfect for him.
    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...on05_thumb.png
    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...le02_thumb.jpg
    http://www.frankshemanpage.net/darksmoke04.JPG
    No thanks. He was so unique and memorable they used the model twice with different names.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'll pass on him.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Yes! Tauron is among my Filmation wants.

As for the negatives, I shouldn't need to remind people this is a support thread. If you don't support, you just don't post in the support thread. Posting a "no, I don't want this" is out of place here.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Yes! Tauron is among my Filmation wants.

As for the negatives, I shouldn't need to remind people this is a support thread. If you don't support, you just don't post in the support thread. Posting a "no, I don't want this" is out of place here.
    Its not a protected thread. its asking do you want him the line yes or no.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I always forget about this character, his episode was pretty cool. I say yes to him being in MOTUC - we need wizards!
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

we need wizards but not this one
    easy pass for me
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

"The most powerful MOVIE in the universe" (fingers crossed)

Sorry, this guy looks like a pass to me.
    We need to let our new friends at Super 7 know that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Its not a protected thread.
    I agree with bribri4u. I appreciate the reminder but it's unnecessary because I am quite capable of reading/comprehension.

Speaking for myself, just because I personally won't buy a figure doesn't mean I am against it ever being made for those that will.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Nazghal's horrid little familiar Slotti is an "Astral Twin" to Lokus, the messenger of The Spirit of Evil in He-Man's "Wizard of Stone Mountain" episode.

I find it interesting to speculate whether producing Masters Classics figures of characters like these two (who have look-alikes somewhere else in the mythos) would be a tooling "two-fer" for the company. Producing a figure of Celice, for example, could VERY easily lead to a Mira and a Princess Nami down the road. In the case of Slotti/Lokus, however, the two demonic minions are even colored identically, so I don't know if customers would bother getting more than one, should the opportunity present itself...
    Last edited by Snake_Man; August 20, 2016 at 12:54am. Reason: "

I like his little wee impish fella. I'd buy him. The actual Imp looks like a Hannah Barbera nightmare but this guy looks a right *******.

I would certainly buy the Imp, Slotti. I do want to see more wizards. Kothos is top of my list and then the Wizard from The Magic Stealer mini-comic but I would welcome this Filmation wizard in my collection absolutely.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199