Thread: The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War Support Thread!!

Threaded View

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar

The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War Support Thread!!

You've seen the question as asked by mick4metal in the latest (May 2011) WTFWTK:

You have said mini-comic characters are an option for figures. What do you think about the warrior in yellow who is participating in a tug of war against He-man in the mini-comic Skeletor's Dragon as a figure,
    The answer was:

While we certainly could do this figure, we think it would take a lot of fan support to get him into the line. What say you He-Fans?
    Sounds like a Challenge to me! Here he is:

So lets show your Support for: The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in a Tug of War against He-man in the mini-comic Skeletor's Dragon

TuGor maybe?

EDIT: Forum member oICEMANo provided a mock up of what The Warrior in Yellow Who Is Participating in Tug of War might look like as a repaint:

Lovin that rope accessory!!

EDIT: So, after 7 pages and summer deep of The Warrior in Yellow Who Is Participating in Tug of War action, bios have been requested from the left and right. So I'm updating this post to reflect some of the bio work we've begun on this essential classic from the original mini comics:

Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    The Warrior in Yellow Who Is Participating in Tug of War could very well be a double agent who hates to lose Tug of War. Basically, when participating in tug of war with He-Man, he was worried he might lose this match to the most powerful man in the universe, and rather than tarnish his perfect tug-of-war record, called in Skeletor with Battle Bones to force a tie..

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Another power of his, besides vanishing in the presence of Evil, is to disable the peripheral vision of his friends. This explains how Skeletor and Battles Bones were able to walk up to the Heroic Warriors and snap the tug rope with ease.
    EDIT: The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War Mania has continued. This time, world class action figure customizer, Scotward and his beloved wife Mrs. Ward set out to create a custom The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War to much publicity. Check out one picture here, and more in his post:

Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post
    I'm so excited for TWIY to come to MOTUC that I had to get my vintage figures out to re-create this classic scene...
    Last edited by CarKrash; August 23, 2011 at 01:12pm.