Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War Support Thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
    I want the quarterly variant of myself before "Josh".

If nothing else, Scorpion (Yellow guy) would be prefered as a non-character over "Josh". They're equally pointless and obscure, but at least yellow guy can be a decent background shelf warrior.

You obviously have too much spare shelf space.

I won’t take this thread too seriously cos everyone has obviously picked up on how ridiculous these requests are.

I would like to know why these questions even get raised in the first place?

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    This is awesome. Thanks for the support everyone. He would be a better character than Josh though. From the looks of things I don't think we will be seeing Tug-or anytime soon. Maybe I can make a custom of him using a Prince Adam. But seriously I have seen some request for characters that I thought are just far more ridiculous than the guy in yellow. I am willing to compromise if Mattel gave us Strobo.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    To be honest i wouldnt mind this character as long as he was at the end of the line like 2017, 2018. He has some nice bright colours, also a head piece so he could be representing a region of eternia, anything could be done with the bio, why not a new character. If you dont want it then dont buy it (unless in the sub then your stuck)
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    What you don't realize is . . . I'm in good with TG. Just wait until that MOTUC RockinHard figure comes out. It's gonna blow the roof off the place.
    But there wasn't a classic Rockinhard figure?!

He's mini comic, so it's all good with me!

Someone once suggested they should have create a character on Matty, where there's a selection of body parts you can pick, and then put the figure together yourself. This could be a great way of getting TWIYWIPITOW and figures of yourselves (mine would be called Calmos after my 80's Club Eternian name!)
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    I like how you think, Khan; you got moxie! TWIYWIPITOW is gona be a new breakout star! This guy is goin' places! He's gona be on everyone's shelf!
    Yeah, but his star is going to rocket once he comes out in his Disco Battle Armor Laser Light TWIYWIPITOW Buzzsaw Dragon Blaster variant! That thing is going to sell like hotcakes!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Yeah, but his star is going to rocket once he comes out in his Disco Battle Armor Laser Light TWIYWIPITOW Buzzsaw Dragon Blaster variant! That thing is going to sell like hotcakes!
    YES. If we all keep thinkin' like this then we'll be running this toyline ourselves in NO time! We're gona have to time the release of DBALLTWIYWIPITOWBDB carefully or it may blow people's minds too soon and possibly cause deaths the world round (or famine, I can't really tell what the consequences will be until I run the numbers).
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I really think we need a customizer set, with a generic male and female figure and some easily painted pieces to use and change around for different characters. This could take care of Josh, Tug-Or, the Eternian Palace dancers, and the Third Villager From The Left On Page 9 Of Issue 3.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    YES. If we all keep thinkin' like this then we'll be running this toyline ourselves in NO time! We're gona have to time the release of DBALLTWIYWIPITOWBDB carefully or it may blow people's minds too soon and possibly cause deaths the world round (or famine, I can't really tell what the consequences will be until I run the numbers).
    But don't foget that when your running the numbers, Dis-Alexxia, to compensate for the coefficient of friction! Oh, plus we are operating our chemical reactions in a non-Newtonian fluid and within a vacuum. Otherwise your numbers are gonna be way off!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'm all for Mini Comic characters, so I think Twiywipitow would make a great figure!
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Wow guys, this thread has come a looong way. I'm sure when Mattel asked "do fans want this?" they weren't expecting a thread with a few pages and a resounding YES PLEASE! Just goes to show that The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War is one of the hottest new additions to the He-Fan's consciousness. TWIYWIPITOW as he's been called, pronounced(TWIGH-WHIPI-TOW) is clearly cemented as a classic in Master's of the Universe lore, and will surely be a quick sellout come December 15, 2017...

Thanks for the support.

the sad thing is that i actually do want this figure.

maybe i should seek help...

I...I just don't know what to say. Although I am all for everyone wanting this-or-that obscure character made, I sincerely hope the OP is being sarcastic with his enthusiasm... Especially the points in which he trivializes the favorite obscurities of other fans, and particularly his comments about Josh.

Josh appeared in numerous panels across several pages and actually received a name.

This guy appeared on one page, has no name (that we know of) and had one line (admittedly more than Josh) in which he...didn't recognize Skeletor? The terror of Eternia? What is this guy, new? Hey, maybe he IS Josh, visiting from Etheria. That might explain it all.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    TWIYWIPITOW as he's been called, pronounced(TWIGH-WHIPI-TOW)
    Oh my God...the birth of the "real names." So, that's how they're originally created!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    I...I just don't know what to say. Although I am all for everyone wanting this-or-that obscure character made, I sincerely hope the OP is being sarcastic with his enthusiasm... Especially the points in which he trivializes the favorite obscurities of other fans, and particularly his comments about Josh.
    To be clear, the only thing the original poster has stated about josh is that he is a fan favorite:

Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    Like Disco Skeletor, Josh, and Songster, The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War is proving to be a fan favorite wanted, better yet demanded by the fans!!

Oh. Oh my. Apology offered. I'll just blame it on the late hour, but I totaly read a comment by mick4metal and linked it to your name.

I'm so sorry.

But I still want Josh more!
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    if i hadnt already said no i'm saying it now.
    there are so many concepts that are worthy of toys than this one.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Uhm... No.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

No for me also

Wun-Dar's head on a repainted Adam body and voila... Tug-O-War.
    Just give him some unique weapons like a large rope and a sword or something.

Meet Tug-O-War
    Obviously a unique sculpted head would work better...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by guitargod694; May 6, 2011 at 12:16pm. Reason: back to back
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    I´ll take him if he comes with the Battle Bones

Wow, how are so many people getting upset about this? Did everyone suddenly lose their sense of humour?

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Meet Tug-O-War

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1304670561
    Great mock up!

Seriously, as others have said, if we get Monogram Pilots withe the Wind Raider etc, he should come with Battle Bones!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Only if they did a pack of never-before-seen figures towards the end of the line would I bite. There are too many that really deserve a figure slot before this one gets made.

Alright! Good job Iceman! One step closer. Lets get that pic to Mattel ASAP!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Meet Tug-O-War

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...1&d=1304670561
    haha, I love it, and I love the accessory!!

Great job! I added yer mock up to my original post, hope you don't mind.