Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War Support Thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agostinho View Post
    First off I can't believe he made it into the poll LOL. Secondly maybe we have a place to put him. There was a cancelled He-Man character Bug-off, that was eventually Buzz-Off, a guy in a bee suit. Anyways, he even had a Filmation design. Maybe this guy is Bug-Off, sans the helmet/wings.

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...ple-4_full.jpg
    Reminds me about the TICK from the 90-ties:

Maybe the same guy went on and created THE TICK???

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    now that i've given more thought on the character in yellow its not such a bad idea.
    i can think of some great uses for this guy. i would love to use his head for a better wun-dar figure. i could use him as a blackstar figure.
    if they did have him i'd like for different heads to display him as other characters for fun.

Heroic Warrior
    I apologize for the other thread I made... I guess I should have done a search, but I simply couldn't fathom the idea that anyone would support this character. I wasn't trying to offend the Yellow Warriors supporters amongst us, I was attempting to make fun of his inclusion in the recent poll because as a newbie here I was clueless to the fact that he actually had a loyal base of advocates!

The lesson to be learned is never underestimate the fandom of ORGERS!!

And for the record, I'd buy a Tug-Or figure!

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    I apologize for the other thread I made... I guess I should have done a search, but I simply couldn't fathom the idea that anyone would support this character. I wasn't trying to offend the Yellow Warriors supporters amongst us, I was attempting to make fun of his inclusion in the recent poll because as a newbie here I was clueless to the fact that he actually had a loyal base of advocates!

The lesson to be learned is never underestimate the fandom of ORGERS!!

And for the record, I'd buy a Tug-Or figure!
    I don't think you're going to offend any of the TWIYWIPITOW "supporters". Now if you made a similar thread about Josh, it would be a different story.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    I don't think you're going to offend any of the TWIYWIPITOW "supporters". Now if you made a similar thread about Josh, it would be a different story.
    It's all true. We're not an easily offended bunch.. and yer original post is not so different than mine.. tho.. The Warrior In Yellow Who Is Participating In Tug of War has become so much more..

mostly, still jokes.. but..

The poll is unfair, since it lists him as "Yellow Tug of War Guy" and not his true name of The Warrior In Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War, so I feel as though voters are confused, that the poll might be in reference to a different yellow shirted tug of war contender and not the beloved Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating In Tug of War that many have come to know and love.

Also.. I think him being listed last is really hurting his votes, cuz so many are coming in.. bumping up their favorite blue elf, and forgetting about the other 8 or so votes.. soo... He remains unmoved.

One things is for sure ladies and gentleman... He has recieved plenty of Votes.. even if it's last place votes.. a vote is a vote!!! Even TG voted for him!! He said he voted for Illumina.. but.. we all know he had to vote for everyone.

Great news for The Warrior in Yellow Who Is Participating in Tug of War supporters everywhere!!

Support for the Yellow Tug-of-War warrior?

Yes, he's obscure, and yes, he was placed last on the org poll, but he was still voted by over 2000 fans by default So, who here would want to see him made... after all the other important characters of course!
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    I think him placing last by such a wide margin speaks for itself. This guy has no chance of being made any time soon, if ever at all. Sorry!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

perhaps he'll be the 2013 sub exclusive.
    my feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=218428

selling off my entire motu classics collection, here's a link to one of my auctions..... check out my other items 43 auctions total.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/120886470944...84.m1555.l2649

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    As silly as The Warrior in Yellow is as a suggestion, he was also placed at the bottom of this list of character that people were to sort in order which most of them probably didnt even bother.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    It was probably the multiple accounts/computers trying to spam Illumina. Too lazy to edit the list other than her.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i got to admit this guy has gotten cooler to me.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    even though he would be a repaint with a new head & weapon i would rather have twiywipiatow than snake man-at-arms simply because he would be a new character & not a variant.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    even though he would be a repaint with a new head & weapon i would rather have twiywipiatow than snake man-at-arms simply because he would be a new character & not a variant.
    i agree. i'd give twiywipiatow the honor of flying my wind raider.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    As silly as The Warrior in Yellow is as a suggestion, he was also placed at the bottom of this list of character that people were to sort in order which most of them probably didnt even bother.
    The fact that Marigold (Yellow's mild-mannered alter ego) finished dead last implies that nobody really wants him only makes me want a figure of him even more. He's going to become the new Illumina!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    I think him placing last by such a wide margin speaks for itself. This guy has no chance of being made any time soon, if ever at all. Sorry!
    Everyone misunderstood the the vote, I voted for my least favorite, as am sure everybody else did too, in light of that the Yellow tug-o-war guy should be the number 1 figure by a wide margin.

Snappy Threader
    Easy to do, Prince Adam with a yellow shirt and some kind of diff head under a mop top and presto. Tugofwardude-or. Figure we will see him as a joke sometime....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    The fact that Marigold (Yellow's mild-mannered alter ego) finished dead last implies that nobody really wants him only makes me want a figure of him even more. He's going to become the new Illumina!
    Agreed! Bring him on.....well.....in 2017 maybe....
    ***Previously abaddon_31 on the Matty Collector Message Boards***
    MASS REJECTION ~ FRESH MEAT is coming www.facebook.com/massrejection

well, based on Roast Gooble Dinner they even thought about Tug O'War, unless it was a joke. I would assume from that interview that he could be included via bio, comic, or at least he got some thought in.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    well, based on Roast Gooble Dinner they even thought about Tug O'War, unless it was a joke. I would assume from that interview that he could be included via bio, comic, or at least he got some thought in.
    Personally, I think a good place for someone like this is as a pack-in with a vehicle or beast. For example, I would have been happier to see "Tug-O-War" included with the full Battle Ram rather than Man-At-Arms #3.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

I'm all for mini comic inspired figures, but this guy is pretty boring. I'd rather have these guys:

Or the Kex Queen:

Or maybe some of these guys:

By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Personally, I think a good place for someone like this is as a pack-in with a vehicle or beast. For example, I would have been happier to see "Tug-O-War" included with the full Battle Ram rather than Man-At-Arms #3.
    agreed, same amount of tooling, same amount of profit for mattel, & we get a brand new character!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

I felt inspired :

Competitor

In a brash attempt to be recognized and respected, the young Twigh Wipitow attempted to join King Randor's Palace Guards, but Twigh was deemed too cowardly by both Teela and Man-at-Arms and was ultimately overlooked and denied his life-long dream of defending the Palace of Eternos. Feeling left out and ignored, Twigh sought the magical aid of Orko and asked for a spell that would get people to notice him. Orko's magic backfired, however, and Twigh was instead enchanted with the ability to disable the peripheral vision of those around him and cause them to pay no attention to him once he was out of their sight. Unable to reverse the spell, since Orko ignored him and forgot about him immediately thereafter, Twigh was determined like never before to find a way to become noticed. Sometimes he would work with the forces of evil just to bring attention to himself, and other times he would aid the forces of good just so they'd notice him. In fact, Twigh was instrumental numerous times in protecting people from noticing Prince Adam transform into He-Man! Mostly he would appear at Randor's royal tournaments - always competing and fighting to be noticed. He probably did something very important at the Second Ultimate Battleground, but no one knows for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post
    I felt inspired :

Competitor

In a brash attempt to be recognized and respected, the young Twigh Wipitow attempted to join King Randor's Palace Guards, but Twigh was deemed too cowardly by both Teela and Man-at-Arms and was ultimately overlooked and denied his life-long dream of defending the Palace of Eternos. Feeling left out and ignored, Twigh sought the magical aid of Orko and asked for a spell that would get people to notice him. Orko's magic backfired, however, and Twigh was instead enchanted with the ability to disable the peripheral vision of those around him and cause them to pay no attention to him once he was out of their sight. Unable to reverse the spell, since Orko ignored him and forgot about him immediately thereafter, Twigh was determined like never before to find a way to become noticed. Sometimes he would work with the forces of evil just to bring attention to himself, and other times he would aid the forces of good just so they'd notice him. In fact, Twigh was instrumental numerous times in protecting people from noticing Prince Adam transform into He-Man! Mostly he would appear at Randor's royal tournaments - always competing and fighting to be noticed. He probably did something very important at the Second Ultimate Battleground, but no one knows for sure.
    HAHAHA! Love it!

In other news, Toy Guru recently confirmed that his name is 'Tug-O-War' in a podcast I can't remember the name of.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Never give up! Never surrender!

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    HAHAHA! Love it!

In other news, Toy Guru recently confirmed that his name is 'Tug-O-War' in a podcast I can't remember the name of.

- - - Updated - - -

Never give up! Never surrender!

Indeed! Well, an edit is in order then!

Tug-O-War

In a brash attempt to be recognized and respected, the young Twigh Wipitow attempted to join both King Randor's Palace Guards and the evil forces of Skeletor, but Twigh was deemed too indecisive by both Man-at-Arms and by Skeletor, and was ultimately overlooked and denied his life-long dream of being an important figure. Feeling left out and ignored, Twigh sought the magical aid of Orko and asked for a spell that would get people to notice him. Orko's magic backfired, however, and Twigh was instead enchanted with the ability to disable the peripheral vision of those around him and cause them to pay no attention to him once he was out of their sight. Unable to reverse the spell, since Orko ignored him and forgot about him immediately thereafter, Twigh was determined like never before to find a way to become noticed. Sometimes he would work with the forces of evil just to bring attention to himself, and other times he would aid the forces of good just so they'd notice him. Mostly he would appear at Randor's royal tournaments - always competing and fighting to be noticed. Pulled in both directions, he called himself Tug-O-War, always betwixt and between and rarely ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Poweron View Post
    Indeed! Well, an edit is in order then!

Tug-O-War

In a brash attempt to be recognized and respected, the young Twigh Wipitow attempted to join both King Randor's Palace Guards and the evil forces of Skeletor, but Twigh was deemed too indecisive by both Man-at-Arms and by Skeletor, and was ultimately overlooked and denied his life-long dream of being an important figure. Feeling left out and ignored, Twigh sought the magical aid of Orko and asked for a spell that would get people to notice him. Orko's magic backfired, however, and Twigh was instead enchanted with the ability to disable the peripheral vision of those around him and cause them to pay no attention to him once he was out of their sight. Unable to reverse the spell, since Orko ignored him and forgot about him immediately thereafter, Twigh was determined like never before to find a way to become noticed. Sometimes he would work with the forces of evil just to bring attention to himself, and other times he would aid the forces of good just so they'd notice him. Mostly he would appear at Randor's royal tournaments - always competing and fighting to be noticed. Pulled in both directions, he called himself Tug-O-War, always betwixt and between and rarely ever seen!

HA! Great stuff!

And now to throw another spanner into the works.....

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...Notable/page53