Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 201 to 221 of 221

Thread: The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War Support Thread!!

  1. #201
    Totally Dyslexic Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Agostinho View Post
    First off I can't believe he made it into the poll LOL. Secondly maybe we have a place to put him. There was a cancelled He-Man character Bug-off, that was eventually Buzz-Off, a guy in a bee suit. Anyways, he even had a Filmation design. Maybe this guy is Bug-Off, sans the helmet/wings.

    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...ple-4_full.jpg
    Reminds me about the TICK from the 90-ties:





    Maybe the same guy went on and created THE TICK???

  2. #202
    Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,832
    now that i've given more thought on the character in yellow its not such a bad idea.
    i can think of some great uses for this guy. i would love to use his head for a better wun-dar figure. i could use him as a blackstar figure.
    if they did have him i'd like for different heads to display him as other characters for fun.

  3. #203
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Gallows
    Posts
    885
    I apologize for the other thread I made... I guess I should have done a search, but I simply couldn't fathom the idea that anyone would support this character. I wasn't trying to offend the Yellow Warriors supporters amongst us, I was attempting to make fun of his inclusion in the recent poll because as a newbie here I was clueless to the fact that he actually had a loyal base of advocates!

    The lesson to be learned is never underestimate the fandom of ORGERS!!

    And for the record, I'd buy a Tug-Or figure!

  4. #204
    Widget Wrestler Mr. Shokoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Villa Park, IL
    Posts
    9,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    I apologize for the other thread I made... I guess I should have done a search, but I simply couldn't fathom the idea that anyone would support this character. I wasn't trying to offend the Yellow Warriors supporters amongst us, I was attempting to make fun of his inclusion in the recent poll because as a newbie here I was clueless to the fact that he actually had a loyal base of advocates!

    The lesson to be learned is never underestimate the fandom of ORGERS!!

    And for the record, I'd buy a Tug-Or figure!
    I don't think you're going to offend any of the TWIYWIPITOW "supporters". Now if you made a similar thread about Josh, it would be a different story.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

    JOIN THE GROUP...

    FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

  5. #205
    Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    I don't think you're going to offend any of the TWIYWIPITOW "supporters". Now if you made a similar thread about Josh, it would be a different story.
    It's all true. We're not an easily offended bunch.. and yer original post is not so different than mine.. tho.. The Warrior In Yellow Who Is Participating In Tug of War has become so much more..

    mostly, still jokes.. but..

    The poll is unfair, since it lists him as "Yellow Tug of War Guy" and not his true name of The Warrior In Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War, so I feel as though voters are confused, that the poll might be in reference to a different yellow shirted tug of war contender and not the beloved Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating In Tug of War that many have come to know and love.

    Also.. I think him being listed last is really hurting his votes, cuz so many are coming in.. bumping up their favorite blue elf, and forgetting about the other 8 or so votes.. soo... He remains unmoved.

    One things is for sure ladies and gentleman... He has recieved plenty of Votes.. even if it's last place votes.. a vote is a vote!!! Even TG voted for him!! He said he voted for Illumina.. but.. we all know he had to vote for everyone.

    Great news for The Warrior in Yellow Who Is Participating in Tug of War supporters everywhere!!

  6. #206
    Heroic Warrior Novelty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Erehwon
    Posts
    635

    Support for the Yellow Tug-of-War warrior?

    Yes, he's obscure, and yes, he was placed last on the org poll, but he was still voted by over 2000 fans by default So, who here would want to see him made... after all the other important characters of course!
    Got Fur

    I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

  7. #207
    Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Springfield, IL
    Posts
    4,904
    I think him placing last by such a wide margin speaks for itself. This guy has no chance of being made any time soon, if ever at all. Sorry!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

  8. #208
    Heroic Warrior citizens_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nantyglo, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    187
    perhaps he'll be the 2013 sub exclusive.
    my feedback thread

    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=218428



    selling off my entire motu classics collection, here's a link to one of my auctions..... check out my other items 43 auctions total.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/120886470944...84.m1555.l2649

  9. #209
    Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Planet Eronia
    Posts
    18,013
    As silly as The Warrior in Yellow is as a suggestion, he was also placed at the bottom of this list of character that people were to sort in order which most of them probably didnt even bother.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

  10. #210
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    94
    It was probably the multiple accounts/computers trying to spam Illumina. Too lazy to edit the list other than her.

  11. #211
    Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,832
    i got to admit this guy has gotten cooler to me.

  12. #212
    Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    420
    even though he would be a repaint with a new head & weapon i would rather have twiywipiatow than snake man-at-arms simply because he would be a new character & not a variant.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

  13. #213
    Heroic Warrior EldestSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,644
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    even though he would be a repaint with a new head & weapon i would rather have twiywipiatow than snake man-at-arms simply because he would be a new character & not a variant.
    i agree. i'd give twiywipiatow the honor of flying my wind raider.

  14. #214
    Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    As silly as The Warrior in Yellow is as a suggestion, he was also placed at the bottom of this list of character that people were to sort in order which most of them probably didnt even bother.
    The fact that Marigold (Yellow's mild-mannered alter ego) finished dead last implies that nobody really wants him only makes me want a figure of him even more. He's going to become the new Illumina!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

    "It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

    Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

  15. #215
    Master of Shapeways He-bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    I think him placing last by such a wide margin speaks for itself. This guy has no chance of being made any time soon, if ever at all. Sorry!
    Everyone misunderstood the the vote, I voted for my least favorite, as am sure everybody else did too, in light of that the Yellow tug-o-war guy should be the number 1 figure by a wide margin.

  16. #216
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,529
    Easy to do, Prince Adam with a yellow shirt and some kind of diff head under a mop top and presto. Tugofwardude-or. Figure we will see him as a joke sometime....

  17. #217
    Heroic Warrior abaddon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hellbourne, Australia
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    The fact that Marigold (Yellow's mild-mannered alter ego) finished dead last implies that nobody really wants him only makes me want a figure of him even more. He's going to become the new Illumina!
    Agreed! Bring him on.....well.....in 2017 maybe....
    ~~~~~~~~ abaddon_31 on the Matty Collector Message Boards ~~~~~~~~~

  18. #218
    Lord of the Patch baronterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    4,206
    well, based on Roast Gooble Dinner they even thought about Tug O'War, unless it was a joke. I would assume from that interview that he could be included via bio, comic, or at least he got some thought in.

  19. #219
    Eternian Sorcerer zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    11,984
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    well, based on Roast Gooble Dinner they even thought about Tug O'War, unless it was a joke. I would assume from that interview that he could be included via bio, comic, or at least he got some thought in.
    Personally, I think a good place for someone like this is as a pack-in with a vehicle or beast. For example, I would have been happier to see "Tug-O-War" included with the full Battle Ram rather than Man-At-Arms #3.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

  20. #220
    Heroic Warrior Lich Leech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lake of Gnarl
    Posts
    1,513
    I'm all for mini comic inspired figures, but this guy is pretty boring. I'd rather have these guys:



    Or the Kex Queen:



    Or maybe some of these guys:

    By the ancients!!!


    Lich Leech feedback thread

  21. #221
    Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Personally, I think a good place for someone like this is as a pack-in with a vehicle or beast. For example, I would have been happier to see "Tug-O-War" included with the full Battle Ram rather than Man-At-Arms #3.
    agreed, same amount of tooling, same amount of profit for mattel, & we get a brand new character!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •