Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War Support Thread!!

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    I can understand wanting to milk the line for all it's worth, but everything doesn't deserve a $20 figure.
    So you suggest he comes with enough accessories to be a 25 dollar figure?

Tug-o-War

Heroic Master who slips quietly away when evil appears!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    It's so crazy it just might mork! But what makes you think the warrior is a he? Looks like a she to me with that bob cut. A very buff she but a she nonetheless...
    I have the same impression

Quote Originally Posted by PIMPS ADAM View Post
    Heroricly flees at the sight of danger
    Or Cow-Ward the yellow hero

Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    So you suggest he comes with enough accessories to be a 25 dollar figure?
    I suggest he comes with Battle Bones!
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

Hmmm... Not excited about this guy.
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Why not, I say EVERY character needs to be made.
    Does Galactus fart?

I get why people want Josh, Eldor, Illumina, Lodar, The Monogram riders, The CG spacesuit/Robot thing, but I have to draw the line somewhere... I have no interest for this guy. Hopefully those who want it will get him AFTER I get Josh and Illumina...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Well. He is about as important to the mythology as "Josh", heroic master of bringing the potato salad.
    I...don't agree. Josh was a character featured throughout an entire mini-comic that he was a main character in. This yellow guy pulled a rope on one page...

That being said, I'm not AGAINST him being made, but I'm certainly not super excited for him!

He's easy enough to make:

- He-Man buck
    - Prince Adam vest
    - New head...or Vikor head...or a head with Keldor's hair

It might be best for him to come with a vehicle or a "Build a Villager Pack"

I would be ALL about two packs like that! modify the male and female bucks so the boots and bracers are detachable and they could come with a bunch and different clothes and heads. THAT would be stellar. I would totally buy a few of those!

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    I get why people want Josh, Eldor, Illumina, Lodar, The Monogram riders, The CG spacesuit/Robot thing, but I have to draw the line somewhere... I have no interest for this guy. Hopefully those who want it will get him AFTER I get Josh and Illumina...
    I agree. AFTER Illumina and Josh.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Well.... so....

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Only if Samurai Man-At-Arms (the crown jewel of the 200x collection) comes out as a quarterly variant for the same month.

The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War as well as Samurai Man-At-Arms > Josh.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    hey guys take it easy on josh. its not his fault he has no potential as a character.

this warrior in yellow though, along with the original box art characters have so much potential. they could easily be used as classics characters. I wouldn't want a josh though... he just lacks a certain "MOTU" quality. (no offense to josh lovers)

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Only if Samurai Man-At-Arms (the crown jewel of the 200x collection) comes out as a quarterly variant for the same month.

http://www.madhattersneverland.com/c...samuraimaa.jpg

The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War as well as Samurai Man-At-Arms > Josh.
    I think you're being sarcastic, but I actually liked the Samurai figures! They're not better than a unique character though.

Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    hey guys take it easy on josh. its not his fault he has no potential as a character.

this warrior in yellow though, along with the original box art characters have so much potential. they could easily be used as classics characters. I wouldn't want a josh though... he just lacks a certain "MOTU" quality. (no offense to josh lovers)
    Man in yellow is pretty much just a Prince Adam repaint. *shrugs* At least Josh is a bit more unique..and has more "screen time."
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

His one line in the comic is "What's that?" Haha...

Back in the 80s, when my little brother Tommy was 3 years old, he would constantly ask "what's that?" when ever he saw something he liked. He almost always knew what it was before asking, yet he would always say "what's that?" in the hopes of getting what he wanted (usually candy or toys). Whenever I got a new MOTU toy, Tommy would ask "what's that?", hoping that I would let him play with it. Sadly, that rarely worked out for him...

In honor of my (still) bratty brother, I vote this character be named "Thomas: Heroic Master of the Obvious"!

Hey, it no worse than 'Josh'.

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...ge064_full.jpg
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; May 4, 2011 at 02:30pm.

Maybe in 2017...maybe

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I think you're being sarcastic, but I actually liked the Samurai figures! They're not better than a unique character though.

Man in yellow is pretty much just a Prince Adam repaint. *shrugs* At least Josh is a bit more unique..and has more "screen time."
    LOL you're making it hard for me to troll this thread! I am being sarcastic.

My point is all of these options would be ridiculous for MOTUC. The funny thing about these threads is everyone's reaction to them. Some people are serious, some people are appalled, and others just dont even know what to say anymore.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    LOL you're making it hard for me to troll this thread!
    You better be careful! A man was just charged for trolling a thread. The situation was a bit different though...

I still say "Build a Villager" pack would be best to get most of these characters released.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Im with getting all obscure character, but I cant support this.

Strobo, Fearless Photog or any Monogram Riders are on my top...
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    LOL! No thanks - I'd rather have Josh, Songster and Fearless Photog

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Wow...

Maybe after this guy is "released", Mattel can go full-on Star Wars and give us a slew of off-screen characters, beginning with the guy that we never saw but was peeing in the urinal next to Adam at the Christmas Party that one time...
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    Wow...

Maybe after this guy is "released", Mattel can go full-on Star Wars and give us a slew of off-screen characters, beginning with the guy that we never saw but was peeing in the urinal next to Adam at the Christmas Party that one time...
    Only if he came with an in-scale urinal! And it would have to be white, not green like what they pulled with Marlena!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

No thanks, I am voting for the 3 Eternian Dancer chicks in the other thread!

Heroic Warrior
    I think this is a great idea! I'd much rather see this one than any NA character!
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Well. He is about as important to the mythology as "Josh", heroic master of bringing the potato salad.

I say let TWIYWIPITOW into the line.
    That wasn't called for.

I'd been worried about this. On my "Josh" thread, some mentioned that there "are no support threads for THIS, or THAT, and they are MUCH more important than Josh..." blah blah blah.

Now, we are being inundated with threads for other obscure characters, STEALING JOSH'S THUNDER!!!

On the subject, I'd be for ANY AVENUE NECESSARY to ensure fresh new characters. If Mattel had a design concept for this warrior, I'd say "sure", because I want new characters, and specifically I like more human good guy characters. Those are what interest me most.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    Wow...

ROFLAO!
    Last edited by PrinceAdam101; May 4, 2011 at 05:08pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

This character has an important part in the MOTU universe! He was an integral part of the Heroic Warriors force to help stop Battle Bones! God, let this significant character be made!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I could see the reasoning for Josh...POP fans would like another male POP character within that mythos besides Bow. Josh is the only available character who isn't Filmation that could fill that void.

I think the only way there's an equivalent to Josh in MOTU is if you could find another obscure female character that you could make into a Master/Heroic Warrior.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by Eterniandreams View Post
    No thanks, I am voting for the 3 Eternian Dancer chicks in the other thread!
    It would be nice to have a royal court themed pack with dancers, minstrels, jesters, noblemen and damsels. No doubt the Horsemen could whip up with some original and interesting figures to bring Randor's throne room alive.
    Last edited by Crusader; May 4, 2011 at 06:02pm. Reason: forgot the -n in minstrel