Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War Support Thread!!

Heroic Greed Horder Analog Jote's Avatar
    This is possibly the dumbest idea ever presented on the org. I'm totally in.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    You know guys, when I started this thread, I never expected such an overwhelming support. The Warrior In Yellow Who Is Participating in Tug of War seems to be loved by all. Even the most casual of collectors, have something good to say about him. When I first heard of The Warrior In Yellow Who Is Participating in Tug of War during our May edition of WTFWTK, I had no idea it would become the summer sensation of 2011 and everyone's second favorite (That's why he doesn't win too many idols).
    Apparently, The Warrior in Yellow Who Is Participating in Tug of War has friends in high places who misquote some of the "love" he receives. With that in mind, I think he has a great chance of winning the vote in Florida come 2012.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I really think we need a customizer set, with a generic male and female figure and some easily painted pieces to use and change around for different characters. This could take care of Josh, Tug-Or, the Eternian Palace dancers, and the Third Villager From The Left On Page 9 Of Issue 3.
    I believe Playskool already did that; it's called Mr. Potato Head

All this man-in-yellow talk has brought back memories of Curious George

And Josh Picnic guy in charge of potato salad is a totally different ball game.

I'm totally down for The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War as a figure, as long as his bio doesn't say that his real name is "pronounced through a series of grunts whilst tugging."

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    While I really had some great LMFAO-moments reading this thread and eventhough I slightly doubted on what my final vote would be, I'd have to go with a 'no'. No disrespect to the supporters though ;-)
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    The character that refuses to go away...until the villains show up! It's TWIYWIPITOW!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geooco View Post
    Good lord, man, I can't support that.
    Basically this

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    The character that refuses to go away...until the villains show up!
    It's called strategy, Benny. Run and live to fight another day.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    Basically this
    Yeah, I agree...

Funny thread, but I will not buy this character as a figure...

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post
    It's called strategy, Benny. Run and live to fight another day.
    Noo, Scooter. If you knew anything about TWIYWIPITOW, one of his special powers is to disappear (teleport away) whenever the bad guys show up. That and disabling the periperal vision of his comrades.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

My first post and it is in this thread! I am joining an ever growing army of supporters who want the TWIYWIPITOW :-)
    Evil Master of Thinking!

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Nope. Do not want. If Mattel starts to make characters like Josh and this guy I'm gonna throw a fit and split a planet in two.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
    If Mattel starts to make characters like Josh and this guy I'm gonna throw a fit and split a planet in two.
    The planet Uranus?

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    TWIYWIPITOW=Ice Cream Maker Guy/Wilrow Hood

ICMG got a figure; TWIYWIPITOW should too...
    I Scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream, and The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War!

Quote Originally Posted by Analog Jote View Post
    This is possibly the dumbest idea ever presented on the org. I'm totally in.
    Are you sure you’re in the right thread? I’ve heard slightly dumber ideas. Like Mekaneck. Who would want that guy?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Apparently, The Warrior in Yellow Who Is Participating in Tug of War has friends in high places
    Friends in high places? Me!? Okay.. sure.. high.. but never before work. I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by flutterina View Post
    And Josh Picnic guy in charge of potato salad is a totally different ball game.
    Though this is a different topic all together.. When I remember school yard games of Rope, Potato Salad, Scissors, Rope would win. Always! Well.. i guess scissors might beat rope in that scenerio, huh?.. well.. anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by man-with-arms View Post
    I'm totally down for The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War as a figure, as long as his bio doesn't say that his real name is "pronounced through a series of grunts whilst tugging."
    TWIYWIPITOW’s real name is Twigh Whipitow. This is non-negotiable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chroniklor View Post
    While I really had some great LMFAO-moments reading this thread and eventhough I slightly doubted on what my final vote would be, I'd have to go with a 'no'. No disrespect to the supporters though ;-)
    Hm.. I thought The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug of War had friends in high places…. Nobody told the Chroniklor. My favorite hip hop CD is The Chronic, and your second favorite MOTU character should be The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in a Tug of War!

Quote Originally Posted by THINKOR View Post
    My first post and it is in this thread! I am joining an ever growing army of supporters who want the TWIYWIPITOW :-)
    Welcome to the forum, and the most winningist army since Italy!
    Last edited by CarKrash; August 16, 2011 at 05:48pm.

Heroic Warrior
    at oICEMANo: That is awesome.

SOLD!

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I can't believe there is over 4,000 views for this thread just for asking a simple question if he was possible. I think the numbers speak for themselves. He should be made as a figure. Whether you love him or hate him you will never forget him. I mean come'on, they made Mo-Larr and Toyguru Spector surely this is not as bad as those two. Come'on you people know you want him come'on.
    SUBSCRIBE OR DIE!!!: The death of a cherry picker. The continuing saga from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2012.

UPDATE: THE CUTTING BLOCK!!!: The cherry pickers are now dead. These changes brought to you from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2013.

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    The planet Uranus?
    Hahahaha! I should have expected that reply when I saw you lurking around here
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

What would the line be without TWIYWIPITOW! Count me in! (Aw... why not!)

[/QUOTE]Welcome to the forum, and the most winningist army since Italy![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I am happy to finally be part of the .Org community and of course, to help us get the Tug-or
    Evil Master of Thinking!

I know his first name is Josh and everything but I'm certain that his last name is Harder. Teela clearly calls him by his last name in the second panel when she tells him to pull.

The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug-O-War is Josh Harder.

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo_arachnid View Post
    I know his first name is Josh and everything but I'm certain that his last name is Harder. Teela clearly calls him by his last name in the second panel when she tells him to pull.

The Warrior in Yellow Who is Participating in Tug-O-War is Josh Harder.
    No!

Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    TWIYWIPITOW’s real name is Twigh Whipitow. This is non-negotiable.
    Josh is a different guy.. potato salad and all of that..

CarKrash and bobo_arachnid: You get a gold star for making my day

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    guys. looks like this guy is a shoe in. especially if they decided to make shadow weaver. she was right below him on my want list.

Heroic Podcaster
    Only if his name is Tuggo-Or.
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    You know why don't they just make him a pilot of a vehicle. A lot of people want the Wind Raider pilot even though he only had a tiny picture in a poster. TWIYWIPITOW has more exposure than him. TWIYWIPITOW could be the Dragon Walker driver or the Laser Bolt driver.
    SUBSCRIBE OR DIE!!!: The death of a cherry picker. The continuing saga from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2012.

UPDATE: THE CUTTING BLOCK!!!: The cherry pickers are now dead. These changes brought to you from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2013.