Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread May 2011

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread May 2011

Welcome to the Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread for May 2011!

Toyguru's Recent Posts on Mattycollector.com's Forum

Like last year, instead of posting EVERY little thing in it's own post, I'll gather them ALL the relevant MOTUC Ask Matty postings here. Keep checking for updates! The old threads are ancient history and won't be updated anymore. This is the new spot until next month.

As always, I'll put the most recent news up first, while the old news is down the bottom.

Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread I
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread II
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread September 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread October 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread November 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread December 2010
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread January 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread February 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread March 2011
    Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread April 2011
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clearing up some older issues Follow-Up

About Stratos' weapon, you ever consider selling seperate weapons on Matty for him?

Make as many as the first and second runs, plus the TRU 2 packs and that should be enough for everyone...

We'd most likely need to find another figure to tool this with where it made sense or do an A-list variant of Stratos in time.

We don't have tooling available for the next Weapons Pak in Fall 2012 and if we reissued Stratos with a new weapon, this would take a development slot away from another new figure.

It is something we'd like to do, it just takes the right timing (much like it took the hype of a Green Lantern movie to get out a correct height Sinestro and the 12" Hal, both toys we've wanted to do for years!)
    DVD CARTOON WOULD SELL OUT FASTER THAN YOU CAN BLINK

IF MATEL IS MAKING DC UNIVERSE RIGHT TO DVD AND ITS DOING VERRY WELL . WHEN CAN WE EXPECT TO HAVE THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, HE-MAN ,SHE RA FULL STORY DVD MADE FOR ADULTS DVD AT LEAST PG-13 THE REASON WHY THE 2002 FAILED WAS BECAUSE IT WAS IN A KIDS CHANNEL MADE FOR KIDS NOT FOR US. YOU GUYS HAVE THE TOOLS AND THE RIGHTS TO MAKE A REAL GOOD MOVIE CARTOON OF HE-MAN. BUT YOU CHOOSE TO SAY THAT ALL YOUR RESOURSES ARE USED FOR THE TOY LINE RIGHT NOW. WHEN CAN WE GET A REAL GOOD CARTOON OF HE-MAN??? AGAIN A TIME FRAME WOULD BE GOOD. EVEN A GUESS, 1,2,3 5 YEARS???

We know there is a lot of demand for something like this. It tends to come down to resources and logistics. At this point we are using our limited resources to put out the MOTUC toy line. Obviously we would love to do a lot more and when the stars align and resources (i.e. budget, logistics) are made available to the MOTUC team, then you never know! We are all big fans of the MOTU world and brand and want nothing more then to make it everything the fans want it to be!
    WHO IS THE UNNAMED ONE?( A servant of the Unnamed One

KING HSSS IS A SEVANT OF THE UNNAMED ONE . IS THE FIGURE GOING TO MADE FOR THIS ONE? IS IT SERPOS? WHO IS THIS CHARACTOR AND WILL IT COME OUT LATTER??? ITS ON KING HSSSS BIO!!

Not to play a broken record, but... keep reading the bios! Do you really think we are planning to spill the beans in the letter column?
    Evil Seed

hello matty someday we will see in the character line motuc 200x series Evil Seed, I think it's an important character and I would like to see in motuc

He certainly is a cool character. Only time will tell! The 200X version done in Classics style would certainly be a possibility.
    Battle Armor Faker, is he in the plans?

I've seen there has been some more talk about Battle Armor Faker, I'm all for this version that was never issued before. May I suggest that if and when you guys get to him that he includes both an orange Electronic Power Sword & purple Electronic Power Sword.

Also, I have a couple more questions. I love the weapons packs and think they add way more to the MOTUC because of so many possibilities. I posted recently in several threads of some accessories:

1. Glow in the dark He-Man armor, power sword, ax and shield. I'd love to have a glowing He-Man, that would be a treat, is this possible?
    2. She-Ra cape in black for Evil-Lyn.
    3. Orange He-Man armor & Purple He-Man armor for Faker.
    4. A purple shield for Skeletor.

I know there has been many, many complaints about certain things in this line but I'm quite pleased with this series, it is such a dream come true!

Thank you for your time!

All cool ideas. Time will tell!
    Megator Follow-Up

In his bio, it says that King Hsss resurrects Megator as a mindless zombie.

Would it be possible to make Megator's zombified appearance into the MOTUC line?

That would certainly be a cool way to refresh him! (gee, it is almost like we purposly seed concepts into the bios to get fans asking for more toys...Demo-Man, Foe-Men....must be some really clever brand managers working on this line....)
    Too late to change Man-E's open hand to another weapon hand?

Was wondering if it is too late to change Man-E-Faces' open hand into another weapon hand?

Correct. Man-E-Faces is in production now and no additional changes will be or can be made.
    Do you confirm the current Megator is the REGULAR one and not the Zombie Version?

As there are some discussion about that on the .org,

Do you confirm that the current Megator is the REGULAR one and not the Zombie Version? (Megator from the Horde)

More Giants and a zombie snake version of MEGATOR with a SNAKEMEN LOGO on hist chest would be TOOOOO COOOL!

But congratulation, a very cool BIO!!!

Just look at the sticker on the front of the box!
    Polly Pocket She-Ra Skirt Question

I was looking through the many great pictures that were taken of the Mattel SDCC exclusives at The Comic Bug and oulala noticed She-Ra only has the front of her skirt and no back. Frosta and Catra both have backs to their skirts. Will the final She-Ra Polly Pocket have a back to her skirt?

PollyGirl99: She-Ra Polly, Frosta, and Catra will all have backs to their skirts. This picture shows an early prototype of the dolls, so the details aren't 100% accurate. As soon as we get the final product, we will post new pictures. The final version of our 2011 Polly Pocket SDCC exclusive will be perfection!
    Motu 2nd heads

Of the remaining figures to be released in 2011 (3 monthly + 1 quarterly) how many, if any, come with a 2nd head?? And since we're on the topic, how many 2nd heads can we expect in 2012 (if you're at all willing and able to divulge this info).

You will just need to wait for SDCC to find out all the details. I will say two things, 1: quite a few figs in 2012 will have second heads, and 2: one of the figures from 2011 will have 3 heads!

Mull that one over!
    Change of plans now????

But Toy Guru, you said a time the this line foreseen even 2016-17, you change plans now????

We have MOTUC planned out on paper for a few years (in order to ensure each year has a strong offering and we don't run out of fan demanded and A list characters too soon), but NO Mattel line is approved by management past Spring 2012 right now. Each season we present the following year's line up for slot approval and in the case of MOTUC we hope to continue following our long term roll out. So far the line is not showing any signs of slowing and we hope this trend continues and we can keep following our on paper roadmap! Only time will tell!
    She-Ra 2.0

Can you verify that the She-Ra that is going on sale on May 16th is the 2.0 version and not a reissue? It doesn't state whether it is a reissue or the one with the new body.

She-Ra 2.0 will be revealed at SDCC and will go on sale in late fall.
    Goat Man!

Can you shed some more light on Goat Man's origins in MOTU.
    I've just seen him getting bossed around by Beast-Man in one of the comics..
    Also hoping that he is in the "to be done sooner than later" list..

Currently we do not have rights to the Golden Book characters. If that ever changes we would love to bring him into the MOTUC line.
    Toyguru - Please, Please, Please read and respond

Is there anyway possible you can see to it that the ladies faces are painted going forward instead of having them cast in plastic. The original Teela is beautiful with her painted face.

Also all of the males have painted faces and look wonderful. The ladies stick out and look glossy.

Do you agree and do we have a chance of having this change implemented in the future?

This is a choice made by out design team, but I will certainly pass on the suggestion.

A lot of fans are under the impression that I control all aspects of the MOTUC toy line (or any other line that I manage). As a little insight, a marketing manager (my title) acts as (sorta) a "producer" of a line (to use a movie metaphor). But it is up to the members of the design team and the package team to make the day to day choices to produce the best product they can. I can't just command anyone from another cross functional group to change something or use a specific artist for card art etc...

This is why we hire talented toy designers and package designers for every line. It is there job to make these choices. While not all fans will agree with every choice they make, someone has to make the call!

I will do my best to pass on suggestions like this from fans but in the end these choices are left to the talented folks in the design group (or the Four Horsemen when it comes to sculpting). It is rude of me to step on their toes and "tell them" how to do their job.

TG
    Emerald City ComicCon

In the past 10 years the Northwest has been growing leaps and bounds with our own ComicCon:The Emerald City Comic-Con. Next year is the 10 year biggie. Is there any possible way to have an Exclusive at our Comic-con? Most of us arent able to hit the SDCC or NYCC or Chicago for that matter. It would be great to include your loyal Northwest fans in your exclusives or roster. Always a fan, but moreover a dedicated supporter of all things Matty!!

At this point Emerald City Con is not one we will be attending in 2011. We may look at it for future years but we don't have plans for this year.
    2017 and beyond

It was established that the Masters of the Universe Classics line would last until 2017. Based on the clues given regularly, many rumors suggest that Mattel would have some "rights" in hands to go beyond 2017. If the collection continues beyond 2017, will fans of POP and NA see all vintage figures on sale ? With these hypothetical "rights", the collection will never be complete in December 2017 I think. I too think of very obscure characters (mini comics, Rotar, Twistoid, Double Trouble...)

Congratulations and thank you for this sublime collection.

The MOTUC line in no way is "set" to go through 2017 or beyond. We do have it plotted out "on paper" for quite a few years (in order to guarantee that as we go forward we have enough big guns for each year) but the actual slots for figures are only approved by management (right now) through mid 2012.

Each season we present the following upcoming season's slots to management for approval. At this point we are working (company wide) on Fall 2012 toys. Anything beyond that is just a road map on paper and not a guarantee of the length of any toy line for any brand.
    Stratos' feet

Apperently, the MOTUC figures are based on vintage cardback art. it this instant, Stratos appears to lack toes.... so is the case with his MOUTC figures. I mean what's the secret to not having his toes visible, could he be wearing some special footwear?

There is not one universal rule. The Horsemen sculpt each figure to be an homage to the vintage figure. For some figures they look more at the card art, for some they go straight up with the vintage figure. This isn't something we direct the Horsemen on, it is there translation of each figure be it MOTU, NA, POP or 200X into "Classics" style.

Occasionally we have made a few (what we hope they consider) minor requests to the design, but I can say 95% of the design choices are totally the Horsemen.
    Where Are Queen Marlena's NEW Female Parts?

Some pictures and a YouTube video have been posted from the display at The Comic Bug, and it appears Queen Marlena is still using the very first Female Buck 1.0 that the original Teela came with. This is the exact body and arms used on Adora, with She-Ra boots. She looks like she doesn't have a single new body part, but Battleground Teela has a new torso and new thighs.

Is Queen Marlena's buck correct, or a prototype error?

From what you've told us about the Queen Marlena buck, it's supposed to have a lot of new female parts which would be used on She-Ra 2.0:

"So first off Marlena: She introduces a lot more of the "new" female parts that will come together with She-Ra 2.0 later this year."

"Under the tunic or dress is much of the new "female buck". It looks a bit silly without a tunic or dress on (we'll post an image next week since we know fans will want to see) but it does become the foundation of the character and the source of the articulation. It turns at the waist and has improved arm and leg movement. It looks similar to an art store wooden articulated figure in terms of "look" without a tunic or dress over it."

I'll need to check with design on any specifics (as I did with Catra's hand question), but I believe their are some internal new connections and a new neck improvement as well as the first time we are doing the removable tunic/dress concept.

As stated, the full new Buck will come out with She-Ra 2.0. Catra, Marlena and Battleground Teela each added new parts but a lot more will be added with She-Ra 2.0. That is where most of the change will be.
    2012 Club Eternia Subscription

Hi Scott (ToyGuru) I was just curious if the Club Eternia 2012 Subscription is going to be another all in sub just like the 2011 sub has been?
    I plan on getting a 2012 sub since my 2011 subscription has been awesome, but wanted to know if 2012 will be another all in sub.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and looking forward to your reply.

The 2012 MOTUC sub will include the exact same skus as the 2011 sub. There may be additional items in 2012 like a SDCC item, Weapon Paks or a vehicle(s), but these items will not be included in the sub (simply because we don't know how many or each or if any we are doing at this point).

The only different between the 2011 and 2012 subs will be the price points on the Beasts/Multipacks skus. We are not ready to announce the four price points yet for the quarterly slots, but they will not be the same ratio of price points as 2011. (let the speculation begin...)

The sub will go on sale right after our SDCC Mattypalooza panel (which we hope will also be at 1:00 on Friday as it was the last few years - waiting to confirm that with SDCC!). We will have more details (as well as info on our other subs) in the coming weeks and months.
    A Mod asks Matty!

Time for a mod to ask a question!

THE hot topic of discussion over the past year has been 'who are the 4 females for MOTUC in 2011'. It's certainly set the boards alight and had fans chomping at the bit guessing and hoping to see their favourites, everyone from Catra and Queen Marlena (who we have!) to other favourites like Frosta and Castaspella. The female reveals have certainly been the ones that have caused the biggest anticipation this year!

My question is:

With the four females being being so anticipated and successful this year (so far at least!) can we hope for this to continue into next year - with four females for 2012?

Every year will get quite a few females. And we will be revealing at least 1 at SDCC for early 2012!
    Catra's soft hand

There's been a lot of talk about Catra's soft "scratching" hand since Pixel Dan posted his video review, so I just have to ask - what's the deal with that?

One of my friends think it's been made from soft plastic by mistake (lol), while I'm pretty sure it's a safety measure, so kids wouldn't hurt themselves if they get their hands on the toy. Can you shed some light on that?

I went to TC Chen our engineer on MOTUC and he confirmed that indeed the soft hand is a safety requirement (even on an "adult collectable"). If the hand was made of harder plastic it would be considered two pointy for safety standards. It was made with least "soft" plastic possible.

Also, to reconfirm the reason the "sword" is soft as well is because it shares a tool with the whip. We had out choice of a hard whip or a soft sword. We went with the sword (knowing there was no way to win this one with both a soft and hard accessory needing to share tools - and we did look into reworking it into different tools but it just was not logistically possible - I know how much you love that term!)
    KING TOYGURU, Will MattyPalooza be on Friday at SDCC? :-)))

Will MattyPalooza be on Friday at SDCC?

Likely, but we won't know until SDCC confirms with us.
    Queen Marlena

Since your looking into her eyes, is there any chance of giving Marlena a more caring face? The stern look does fit her character.

We're not changing the sculpt, but we have asked the vendor to review the eye paint. It did not match the Horsemen paint master as much as we wanted it to.
    More logistics involved in the MOTU brand after the 30th anniversary?

Many times we were said the MOTUC doesn’t have enough logistics to implement new things (Not even a small black and white digital comic).

Without splitting the beans about the 4 huge announcements for the 30th anniversary of the MOTU, can you tell us if at least 1 of those 4 huge announcements will definitively or temporary increase the logistics involved in the MOTU brand or the MOTUC line?

At this point our lips are sealed on the 30th announcements. You'll need to wait for our Mattypalooza panel at SDCC for the full scoop!
    SDCC Conference day and time

Hi, I will be attending SDCC, super excited, and want to attend your reveals conference, can you please tell me which day and time it will be held?

SDCC has yet to confirm the times we requested. Once they are confirmed we will let everyone know!
    Will I ever be able to buy MOTU figs without going to a scalper?

The online store is a joke. Nothing is ever in stock. Furthermore, someone can buy up to ten of any one figure- making the figures ripe for scalping. How about limiting it to two (2) PER customer?? Pretty depressing to have to pay a scalper $100 (or more) for even a LOOSE MOTU figure. Scalpers bought up Star Wars (and still do) and Spawn in the 90's and sold them for a premium price. Now, those same toys can be bought for pennies on the dollar today. By allowing scalpers to gouge the casual toy collector will not make these anymore collectible. In 15 years, they'll probably drop in value.

We understand the frustration, but in all honestly, this is why we offer subscriptions for MOTUC and GB figures. For the past few months we have not had anything sell out in only hours. Most items have been on sale for several days which is really quite a lot of time to log on any make a purchase. But if you want to guarantee your figures be sure to sign up for the annual subscriptions and you will never need to wait again!
    Is Horde Commander Kur Really Hordak in Catra's Bio?

I found out that Hordak's real name is Hec-Tor-Kur.

So is Horde Commander Kur as mentioned in Catra's bio Hordak or another character?

Same guy.
    SDCC preorders

1) Will all of the SDCC exclusives be available as a preorder for pickup at SDCC (ie - Voltron, Stay Puft, Franken Berry, Monster High, etc.)? Last year some of the exclusive weren't available using this system so people had to go to the Mattel sales booth and hope they could get in line.

2) Will you have larger quantities of the highly demanded exclusives available for preorder for pickup (ie - Swamp Thing and Queen Marlena)? Last year the quantity allocated for Orko and Plastic Man sold out in less than 2 minutes and many people again had to go to the Mattel sales booth and hope they could get in line for these items.

Yes.

Yes.
    Please, sell all the SDCC exclusives here!

Including the Green Lantern Barbie and She-Ra Polly Pocket.

My wife (I swear) collects the DC Barbies (there wasn't any of them for a loooooong time) and the barbiecollector site doesn't sell it for Brazil (she said that the SDCC Barbie wasn't even listed in the Barbie site).

It was really hard (and expensive) to get the last DC Polly exclusive for her.

Please, sell these exclusives here after the convention too. I'm sure a lot of the MOTUC fans would like to get the SDCC polly too, not to mention the dc fans would like to get the Carol Ferris Barbie.

All of the items will be available for pre sale and all of the items will be sold here after the show. On Mattycollector.com Swamp Thing will not include the Un Men and Marlena will be packed out as a Space Explorer with a unique bio.
    Please answer this question Mr. ToyGuru )

For a tiny figure such as Loo-kee or Kowl, do you plan to sell them together (a 2-pack could be cool), with a standard size figure (like Orko+Adam) or separately like in the 80-90s ?

Ummm. Yeah. We aren't talking about any figures we haven't announced.
    Queen Marlena's face apps

I LOVE Marlena, I feel her face is a little off…
    Her eyes are lacking detail. (I really hope this will be fixed for the release.)
    Also, the face on the Queen head looks too angry. Marlena should have a loving/caring/softer face. I'm happy for the Space Suit face to look angry/battle ready, but not the Queen.

We are actually still adjusting her and one thing that is being looked into is the eyer sizes.
    SDCC products sale

Curious on several write ups on the SDCC items, it states on Swamp Thing that he will be available on July 15th and then later at SDCC. Are the SDCC items being sold on July 15th or later?

We have to fix this. The items will all be available first at SDCC. A week or so after the show they will be sold on Mattycollector.com (but Swamp thing will not include the Un-Men and Marlena will be packed out as a Space Explorer).
    More Polly Pocket Masters?

This was asked below but not answered as yet: Any chance for more characters? Like the Hordak and Glimmer pictured on the pack?

As cool as that might be, there are no current plans for a dedicated Polly Pocket MOTU line. Right now this is a stand alone SDCC item much as last year's DC themed Polly set.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; May 28, 2011 at 05:27pm.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    So glad they are Tackling the 'Evil Queens' Eyes! cos seriously shes nastier looking than Catra Or Lyn!

Also I hope like hell Ghoulia is on Matty, Shes all I want!

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Nice that they are reviewing Marlena's eyes.

THANK GOD they are changing those eyes. They still creep me out every time I look at them. She looks like the 'surprised eyes' they used to use in Twisted Mego Theater.

"Ummmm. Yeah."

Wow, these people are so arrogant.
    I left my wallet in El Segundo...

Filmation She-Ra Forever! AlessandraF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by a-star View Post
    "Ummmm. Yeah."

Why people are arrogant? It's Queen Marlena, not Giant Robot
    "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them..."

I'm supporting Power and Honour Foundation!
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

………… ________
    ……… / | \\___
    …… /........|-.... |.…..... o\
    ……… (@)-----------(@)-΄

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    i cant wait to see whats planed for SDCC for the 30 year

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraF View Post
    Why people are arrogant? It's Queen Marlena, not Giant Robot
    I think he meant the "Ummm. Yeah." part of the answer about Loo-Kee and Kowl was arrogant.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I think he meant the "Ummm. Yeah." part of the answer about Loo-Kee and Kowl was arrogant.
    It's not arrogant, it's exasperated. The same questions about unannounced figures get asked month after month after month. THEY AREN'T COMMENTING. God, I'm sick of reading those questions; they must be sick of answering them.

Quote Originally Posted by cayman shen View Post
    It's not arrogant, it's exasperated. The same questions about unannounced figures get asked month after month after month. THEY AREN'T COMMENTING. God, I'm sick of reading those questions; they must be sick of answering them.
    I actually didn't think it was a bad question. The person wasn't specifically asking about Loo-Kee and Kowl, he was asking about small characters and how they will be released: 2 packs (like they did in DCUC with the cat and Squirrel), individually (like the 80's) or with another character (Like Prince Adam and now, Queen Marlena).

I'm thinking a little character will always be with an SDCC exclusive character now (except the Filmation Zoar...that will come with the Sorceress, like Teela came with male Zoar and Evil-Lyn had Screeech).

I didn't think the answer was arrogant, but they could have pulled out the good old "We can't talk about characters past _____, but how would the fans like to see the little guys released?"

...then they could have gained a little feedback.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I'm glad they're working on Marlena's eyes! She looks way too stern! lol
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a-star View Post
    "Ummmm. Yeah."

I think you might be reading into something that isn't there--I actually took that as a kind of hint.
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Now that re-releases of B&C list characters have been scrapped, Matty has no answers for how new fans can purchase past releases.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Now that re-releases of B&C list characters have been scrapped, Matty has no answers for how new fans can purchase past releases.
    Exactly,But a B-lister Like Marzo was re released within a year, but Teela whos as 'A' list as we can get....nada!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Glad the Polly Pockets will be on Matty, I want to get a set for my niece
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

I actually didn't think it was a bad question. The person wasn't specifically asking about Loo-Kee and Kowl, he was asking about small characters and how they will be released: 2 packs (like they did in DCUC with the cat and Squirrel), individually (like the 80's) or with another character (Like Prince Adam and now, Queen Marlena).

I'm thinking a little character will always be with an SDCC exclusive character now (except the Filmation Zoar...that will come with the Sorceress, like Teela came with male Zoar and Evil-Lyn had Screeech).

I didn't think the answer was arrogant, but they could have pulled out the good old "We can't talk about characters past _____, but how would the fans like to see the little guys released?"

...then they could have gained a little feedback.
    For sure it's a good question, it's mine Thanks for your feedback Dark'

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    I think you might be reading into something that isn't there--I actually took that as a kind of hint.
    That's Exactly what I thought when I read this answer!! I hope

I thought Toyguru said before that "Hordak" was Hec-Tor's title, but now he's calling him the Horde Commander. So is Hordak a higher rank than Horde Commander, or is this inconsistency just a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I thought Toyguru said before that "Hordak" was Hec-Tor's title, but now he's calling him the Horde Commander. So is Hordak a higher rank than Horde Commander, or is this inconsistency just a mistake?
    There's no way it could be a mistake. The bios were all written years in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    I guess it's similar to how the title of president holds the rank of commander-in-chief. In Hec-Tor's case, Hordak means Horde Commander.

The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

i'm psyched for mattypalooza now! ... ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Filmation She-Ra Forever! AlessandraF's Avatar
    Ops, I missed that part of TG answer, sorry a-star!
    "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them..."

I'm supporting Power and Honour Foundation!
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

………… ________
    ……… / | \\___
    …… /........|-.... |.…..... o\
    ……… (@)-----------(@)-΄

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Yeah, the same way you collect anything else that you get into later or pass on. The secondary market is an easily accessible way to get older releases and most are near retail. Or you can trade with or buy from other collectors. I just don't understand how people don't get this?

Does this mean that marela will still just have black dots for eyes? I don't want her to have cartoon eyes. Where's the detail?

My guess why some characters got re-releases so soon, or why others have had multiple re-releases is because there is leftover stock from previous releases. They should just leave Stratos up for sale until he sells out.

Added the new answers that TG put up!

The Blonde Teela Thread

The price point thing makes me again think Granamyr as one of the beasts with a new higher price point plus he'd be "Huge News".