Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 out of sub items I hope we get in 2015

Heroic Warrior

5 out of sub items I hope we get in 2015

With the sub going forward, the question becomes what out of sub goodies might be headed our way on 2015. With most of the other Mattycollector lines dead and this being the final year for classics, the rumors were around SDCC that 2015 may see several out of sub offerings in addition to a mini-sub (which may or may not happen now).

But if we do get a bunch of out-of-sub stuff a la Battle Ram, here is what I would like:
    1) CHASE item - The Trollan Multi-Pak
    Rumored and requested multiple times has been a multi-pak of Trollans including atleast Uncle Montork and Dree-elle. I think this would make for a fantastic Chase item. Montork's body could also be used for other characters like Yuckers and Squunge, so throw in a couple extra heads and you have a reason for multiple buys. The buck is already there from Orko. Makes tons of sense for me.
    2) Rotar and Twistoid
    These characters are almost like the meteorbs in that not everyone is crazy about them. I have 4 subs and I DEFINITELY don't want 4 of these suckers. Really hoping they are out of sub items so I can pick up one or two of them.
    3) Mini-Comics Teela & Charger
    A re-use of the Horse buck and an excuse to re-issue the original Teela buck (with blonde hair this time). It would be a way to get one of the most requested re-issues out there.
    4) Fisto 2.0 & Stridor
    Stridor is the last must-have beast IMO, and Fisto, like Teela is a character that could use a re-issue. Fix a few of the issues with Fisto (get rid of the flat belly shirt, paint the whole torso silver, etc...) and you give everyone a couple reasons to buy this.
    5) Castle Grayskull furniture pack with Sorceress 2.0 and Bronze King Grayskull 2.0
    Give us a few of the requested CG furniture and accessories and also a 2.0 Sorceress with proper wings and as well the rarest (and one of the first) figures in the line. Throw in a figure stand that plugs into the Wind Raider stand plug for Grayskull and you'd have all kinds of win.

I know most will suggest all new tools and characters, but I don't think that's realistic. But that's just my $0.02

Heroic Warrior
    I would LOVE Charger and Stridor. It would be nice for other fans to get a second chance at the rarer characters. Teela and Fisto are among my favorite characters in the entire collection and it's a shame people missed out on them. Would also be nice to have the little guys and the cut from production Grayskull peices.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and and original here

My wish list

either 200x or NA mini sub
    Point Dread
    Stridor/Fisto and Nightstalker/Jitsu
    Trollan chase pack

We are 100% getting Rotar & Twistoid this year (probably main sub, so the variants can be a 2 pack at SDCC)

One word: ROTON!!
    Welcome to my Shapeways shop (Filmation inspired Hordak, Leech and Merman heads)
    http://www.shapeways.com/shops/eternalcustoms

Most Wanted MOTUC: Dragstor, Kittrina, Lizard man, Blast Attack, Angella, Dragoon

Filmation Teela and Evil Lynn.

TWIGGETS chase figures!!!!!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Kol-Darr, Garth, Granita & Vultak, I REALLY want those before the line ends.

Quote Originally Posted by dolfanar View Post
    With the sub going forward, the question becomes what out of sub goodies might be headed our way on 2015. With most of the other Mattycollector lines dead and this being the final year for classics, the rumors were around SDCC that 2015 may see several out of sub offerings in addition to a mini-sub (which may or may not happen now).

But if we do get a bunch of out-of-sub stuff a la Battle Ram, here is what I would like:
    Rumored and requested multiple times has been a multi-pak of Trollans including atleast Uncle Montork and Dree-elle. I think this would make for a fantastic Chase item. Montork's body could also be used for other characters like Yuckers and Squunge, so throw in a couple extra heads and you have a reason for multiple buys. The buck is already there from Orko. Makes tons of sense for me.
    2) Rotar and Twistoid
    These characters are almost like the meteorbs in that not everyone is crazy about them. I have 4 subs and I DEFINITELY don't want 4 of these suckers. Really hoping they are out of sub items so I can pick up one or two of them.
    A re-use of the Horse buck and an excuse to re-issue the original Teela buck (with blonde hair this time). It would be a way to get one of the most requested re-issues out there.
    4) Fisto 2.0 & Stridor
    Stridor is the last must-have beast IMO, and Fisto, like Teela is a character that could use a re-issue. Fix a few of the issues with Fisto (get rid of the flat belly shirt, paint the whole torso silver, etc...) and you give everyone a couple reasons to buy this.
    5) Castle Grayskull furniture pack with Sorceress 2.0 and Bronze King Grayskull 2.0
    Give us a few of the requested CG furniture and accessories and also a 2.0 Sorceress with proper wings and as well the rarest (and one of the first) figures in the line. Throw in a figure stand that plugs into the Wind Raider stand plug for Grayskull and you'd have all kinds of win.

I know most will suggest all new tools and characters, but I don't think that's realistic. But that's just my $0.02
    What an incredibly awesome list! I couldn't think of a single item which should be there above these 5, and IMO they are all reasonable. Bravo!
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

2) Rotar and Twistoid
    4) Fisto 2.0 & Stridor

Great list. For me, I would only want numbers 3 and 4 on your list. I do not want the other items at all, so they make perfect out-of-sub items.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

I would still like to see:

1) Stridor and Night Stalker
    2) Meteorbs
    3) Granita
    4) Hawke
    5) Slime Pit Monster from 200X Line
    6) 200X Sorceress
    7) Kayo
    8) Land Shark
    9) Roton
    10) Evil Robot

Quote Originally Posted by Trans22 View Post
    Filmation Teela and Evil Lynn.
    I like how you think!

I'll have to think about what would be on my list.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

My top 5:

Citizens of Trolla multipack-for sure this needs to have Dree Elle and Montork but I'd love to see it go even larger and include Oracle, Gorpo, Yuckers and the others. This might be perfect for SDCC.

Lodar - if he's not in the sub I'd love to see him as a chase figure or something.

An Animation All-Stars mini sub revealed at Toy Fair - this gives us the best characters from Filmation, MYP, and Jetlag and is a good chance to get some fan demanded characters like Crita and Evil Seed in our 2015 lineup.

A Delora/Hawke 2-pack. Make Delora the Ladybird book version and Hawke the MYP version, but give us a couple of extra heads and parts to make both Filmation versions and Delora's human (unmasked) head from the mini comics.

More NA and vintage beasts - for me personally as great as it will be to complete vintage MOTU and POP figures my Classics collection won't really feel complete without completing the vintage NA figures and vintage MOTU and POP beasts. For me this has always been just as necessary to feeling complete as getting the remaining vintage MOTU.
    Last edited by InspectorZartan; August 26, 2014 at 03:45pm.
    TOP 44 WANTS
    VINTAGE:Peekablue/Dragstor/Perfuma/Saurod/Multibot
    NA:Crita/Darius/Nocturna/Sagitar/Sebrian/Tuskador/Kayo/Lizzor/
    Andros/Hoove/Quakke/Vizar/Butthead/Artilla/Spinwit/Staghorn
    TROLLA:DreeElle/Montork/Oracle/Gorpo
    FILMATION:Kittrina/Sunder/Twiggets/Masque/Dylamug/Vultak/Granita
    200X:Veena/Miro/Hawke/Prahvus/EvilSeed/Illumina/Ceratus
    MISC:Lodar/Delora/Dare/MaskOfPowerDemons/LtAndra

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac666 View Post
    Yes ! ROTON !!!!!!

I'd like a Horde Invaders three pack and the rest of the Galactic Guardians and Mutants. Oh and Kittrina and Granita.

1) One variant two pack: It would be nice (and probable) if one of the He-Man and Skeletor variants were offered outside of the subscription. Either Flying Fists vs Terror Claws or the Laser Power figures.

2)Trollan two pack: Uncle Montork and Dree-Elle deserve to get made

3)Stridor: He definitely deserves to be made and I know he will look amazing

4) NA two pack: I know this one is highly unlikely, but would love to get Sagitar and Tuskador made next year and a two pack would be a cool way to do it.

5) Filmation two pack: Get those last two Filmation Horde guys out there: Vultak and Dylamug!
    2015 MOTUC Line is ON! (Now make Tuskador PLEASE)

I hope that there might be some NA / Jetlag surprises in 2015.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

I like the original list just fine.

I would prefer Lodar as the Chase figure to the Trollans but can understand why some would want them. (I may also be biased by the fact that I already have a fully serviceable Montork on my shelf using a 3rd party kit for the beard and glasses)

I LOVE the idea of getting needed Beast/Mounts out by leveraging the re-release of rare characters. The secondary Market Prices are so high for Teela and Fisto that even buying a Horse to go with them directly from Matty would be cheaper than paying for the original figure. It's such a good idea I can't believe they haven't already thought of it.

Rotar and Twistoid are going to be in the sub - I just don't see any way around it.

The idea of the Vultak/Dylamug 2-pack is a great one. More Horde members are always welcome. I personally would love to see a different Horde 2-pack - Offer up a General Sunder/Colonel Blast 2-pack. Use the Horde Trooper Body - Blast could maybe repurpose some of the Rio Blast accessories?. Pack them in with alternate Horde Trooper heads and let people army build the heck out of them for those that missed out on the original run of Horde Troopers.

The more I think about stuff like this the more I realize I'm not ready for 2015 to be the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    I hope that there might be some NA / Jetlag surprises in 2015.
    I think you've got a shot at Crita, but more than that would really surprise me.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

No offense, but I could really care less about getting further Trollans (beyond Madame Razz) between now and the official closing of the MOTUC form factor. I don't consider them in line with anything even slightly "essential", and it would feel like a lost opportunity if they showed up.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Lizard Man II {see my profile pic}
    Lodar
    Clawdeen
    Trollan multi-pack
    Mantisaur
    Vultak
    Melog
    Meteorbs
    Nightstalker & Stridor
    Madam Zenia
    Does Galactus fart?

Agreed! That's the must have villian vehicle for me!

also, we just got past the terror of no sub in 2015 and on to unrealistic hopes for 2015? sure, why not, I'll bite.

Actually I'll have to think about it. seriously as close as I know this was I cannot even think to dare to pretend to ask about what else we can get in 2015.

I guess I'll report back. So for now, sure, roton.
    ---

actually after reading more of this thread, I realized that if Crita was not already in 2015 that I would definately want her above all else to get in before it's over. I almost already assume that she is in there somehow but if not, I hope she is. Other than the fact that we do not have a confirmation on Evilseed yet and he's actually my most wanted/needed but I assume is a shoe in, so obvious, that puts Crita right at top.

Oh sure, standard answer of "Songster" but as still reeling from my asusmption 2015 would fail, I'm going straight to the gut. Evilseed & Crita. Everything else is gravy.
    Last edited by baronterror; August 26, 2014 at 03:57pm.

This is all it would take to make me 100% satisfied with the line.

sb_she-ra_front_closed_full.jpgstarburst_she_ra_by_nightwing1975.jpg

Starburst She-Ra 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender Rodríguez View Post
    Kol-Darr, Garth, Granita & Vultak, I REALLY want those before the line ends.
    Kol-Dar and Tamusk are two of my absolute top wanted figures... but I am resigned to never see either outside of a custom Garth is a total longshot as well I'm afraird.

If there is anything post 2016 Granita and Vultak are good bets though.

Oh boy, this would be my dream come true:

New Adventures 3-Pack #1: Hoove, Lizorr, Darius
    New Adventures 3-Pack #2: Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna
    New Adventures 3-Pack #3: Quakke, Staghorn, Butthead
    New Adventures 3-Pack #4: Tuskador, Spinwit, Artilla
    Sagitar

Then my collection will be complete and I can die happy
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26