Thread: FAKER staction

FAKER staction

So, for a while I wanted to finish this Faker, and finally I'm done and also finished a Ram-man. I tried to copy the unproduced staction from the only picture that exists and I came up with this. Head molded from a He-man and modified to look meaner, for the chest I used a Skely as a base and then sculped on top of it, the hair also sculpted, and a power sword sculpted. Hope you like it. What I had a hard time was trying to imitate Skely color skin, I did a thousand combination and still didn't came out right....anyhow enjoy!!!

Last edited by TheFifth_Jinete; May 10, 2011 at 01:07am.

A small corner of Hordeworld called Oddville
    Would like to see you do a dark blue wash on the skin to bring out the detail. But its great just like it is, great work!

Snake Mountain, Apartment 4-D
    Fantastic work!

Still such a shame they cancelled the Khan/Faker 2-Pack.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was was Tuesday.

France (Corsica)
    Great job!!!!!
    I like it so much.

Great transactions with : Royalt1us, dark knight, masterenglish, TIN, Dagodfather, He-Ryno, Son of Keldor, Sdilks, nemesis154, pain, bobtheodd, joseephus, Patreek, 2-bad, MldMnrdReporter, Facelessone101, Xantor, Mern-Ra, Shenlon, Troy-Klpos.

Nature's Greatest Wonder Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Excellent job! It looks a lot like that staction prototype.

I was disapointed that the Kahn/Faker 2-pack never got released. That version of Faker was awesome! And since I never did get the 200X Toyfare Faker figure (the only figure from the 200X line that I consider to be 'missing' from my collection largely due to the high ebay prices that he goes for.... I don't count unwanted variants and repaints that I never bothered with), this was going to to be my way of finally having him in my 200X collection. But alas, he eluded me again!

In the name of the Lloyd!