Thread: Will we get all the New Adventure characters?

Hybrid View

Will we get all the New Adventure characters?

I am starting to get nervous about New Adventures. I know it is not the most popular branch of MOTU, but I feel it deserves to be represented just as evenly as the others. I was and still am a fan of New Adventures, and really hope to see all the figures in the MOTUC line.
    Good Journey

2016 at this rate

I think NA has been handled poorly, from 2010 there should have been at a min 2 NA figures. That is not asking so much now that we are getting our 3rd freaking Teela variant in as many years

Optikk is lonely Mattel!!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I agree. Especially if they get the rights to the Jetlag cartoon, then we will have more characters, such as Sebrian, the Scientists, Krita etc..
    Good Journey

We'll get all the main toy produced characters. Varients? Cartoon only characters? I wouldnt get my hopes up. But I bet we get all the toy updates.

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    I like them. If this line is truly planned out 'til 2012, I imagine they're going to have to dip into the NA bag quite a bit. With NA He-Man and Skelly being probable "a-list variants" as well as Sagitarr being a quarterly variant, i see those being mixed with a couple monthly figures and then NA could catch up real quick. We know that some galactic guardian is right around the corner.

As I said in the poll thread about NA, it really needs a lot more representation, at least all the primary NA characters needs to be released. I'm expecting next years quarterly variant He-man and Skeletor to be the NA versions.

With the Kedor blade fiasco, I'm concerned that we won't get the redesigned power sword and Havoc Staff from NA.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

A big fan of Slush Head
    I really hope so. I can't beleive we only have one fig from this era.
    We need at least two NA figures a year. That's not asking for too much, now is it?
    Last edited by Mike Bock; May 10, 2011 at 04:13pm.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Before I read any further, I'm going to say it's highly unlikely we will get them all. I'm just hoping for at least a few. There isn't much love out there for NA. Everyone wants POP and vintage MOTU.
    Xbox Gamer tag: Darkbanshe
    Wish list: New Adventures toys loose or carded toys, SDCC color change orko, Masters of the universe magazines, grayskull stands, weapons pack one, 200x battle cat and panthor, vintage castle grayskull, snake moutain, and vintage vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringalicious View Post
    Before I read any further, I'm going to say it's highly unlikely we will get them all. I'm just hoping for at least a few. There isn't much love out there for NA. Everyone wants POP and vintage MOTU.
    I think there is more love out there for NA then people want to admit, it will just take the 4H to make the darn figures for it to happen.

I see a lot of changed hearts (ala Bow from POP) if we can ever get to an NA figure release

The character designs for the most part are just too cool, I mean I cannot see a world where Sagitar, Slushhead, or Flipshot do not go over well
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post

I see a lot of changed hearts (ala Bow from POP) if we can ever get to an NA figure release
    Yup I can see that happening too. They just need a chance to shine.

If we don't get them all, the line will feel incomplete to me.
    Good Journey

Quote Originally Posted by JRLTML View Post
    If we don't get them all, the line will feel incomplete to me.
    Well and if we are being honest there are not THAT many figures, if you go by just what was released in comparison to Vintage MOTU

There are roughly 27-30 NA figures (with 4-8 of those being variants)

I already have like 40+ MOTUC figures of which 95% is vintage MOTU

A big fan of Slush Head
    I hope they make Sagitar in 2012 as a quarterly beast and NA He-Man as a quarterly variant.
    Last edited by Mike Bock; May 10, 2011 at 04:21pm.

I'd li,e to bet to them.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone