Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Will we get all the New Adventure characters?

Aw, it's sad to read so little faith here that we'll get all the NA figures. TG has always said they want to give everyone who had a figure in the original lines an update in the MOTUC line. I'll never consider this line complete and a true success if we don't get Kayo, Vizor, and Nocturna.

If Filmation rights are had, then Jet Lag rights should be coming with them, and that's open up more possibilities - especially with using superior designs for Artilla & Sagitar. It would also give us Mara, Crita, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Grr, He-Slave. I WANT them all!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Aw, it's sad to read so little faith here that we'll get all the NA figures.
    1 figure in 3 years....nuff said
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I really like the NA characters, and would love to see the 4H get to them, but I will be very surprised if we get them all.

Heck, I'd be surprised if we get more than NA He-Man & Skeletor, Flipshot, Hydron, Flogg and Slush-Head - assuming we get that many.

I'd love to see what the 4H could do with Quakke, but I think it may be a long time in coming.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    1 figure in 3 years....nuff said
    Man that is depressing isn't it?!
    Lets hope we see at least 2 NA's at SDCC this year.
    The galactic protector they promised this year and another character for early 2012 and I hope one is Slush Head.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Yeah I'd have guessed that with as well as Optikk did, they'd have released more NA figures by now. I'll keep my fingers crossed, Optikk was a great update. No doubt more NA figures will look just as good…and finally actually look like MotU figures!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Exactly! so many anti NA people were converted once Optikk was in hand! Its really annoying that they -Matty- have gone full force on POG and left NA in the dust!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    The galactic protector they promised this year and another character for early 2012 and I hope one is Slush Head.
    Hydron and Slushead! Let the water guys battle it out!

I wonder where Mattel's priorities will be if they get the Filmation rights?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Oh, they'll probably tell use we're getting this awesome rock woman...and we all think Granita...and then they just give us an actual rock.

/bitter sarcasm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Well, three points:
    1) The announcement of CM's new co-owned channel seems to eliminate the idea of Mattel being able to buy the Filmation He-Man & She-Ra, or the NA cartoon, outright.
    2) If they were to arrange a simple licensing deal, then they may not licence everything - the suggestion has always been, when the rights were potentially for sale, that they buy it all or not at all - meaning not just He-Man/She-Ra/NA, but the full Filmation library.
    3) If the licences were to be offered entirely separately, then depending on the terms it might not make sense for Mattel to licence it all at once. Even to exhaust the popular characters from She-Ra *or* He-Man would take a couple of years of nothing but characters only from that series, and I doubt they would focus solely on such characters to the exclusion of previous-toy characters. They could end up along the lines trialling one series to see how it goes - and if they did, NA would be the last of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Oh, they'll probably tell use we're getting this awesome rock woman...and we all think Granita...and then they just give us an actual rock.

/bitter sarcasm.

Someone is still at Stage 2.

I'm between 4 and 5...and waiting for the it's-just-an-action-figure-you-don't-have-to-buy-it-there's-nothing-wrong-with-that-body people to complain about something. j/k

Reboot: Thank you for that insightful post.

Has anyone looked at Classic Media's portfolio pages for He-Man, She-Ra and NA lately?

Rights:
    Worldwide TV and Video, Communication and Merchandising (excl. Toys - Mattel)
    http://78.136.27.54:8080/programming/article_340.asp

All 3 shows same the same information under the rights header
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

They better make all of the NA characters that had a figure in the vintage line!! I started collecting this line at the beginning because they were supposed to include EVERYTHING!! Plus, if we get figures of the vintage NA prototypes (Mara), that would be a great bonus!
    Mattel... Please bring back 200x styled stactions!!

Even Cringer wants more NA.

Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

That's really good, Jean!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

@ Cringer pic....especially with his eyes that is perfect

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Hydron and Slushead! Let the water guys battle it out!
    That'd be perfect and a good way to make it up to us for making us wait so long.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar

Someone is still at Stage 2.

http://blogs.salon.com/0002007/images/FiveStages.jpg

I'm between 4 and 5...and waiting for the it's-just-an-action-figure-you-don't-have-to-buy-it-there's-nothing-wrong-with-that-body people to complain about something. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...uy2/giggle.gif j/k
    Sounds like you're actually between stages 2-4. I'd say I'm between 2-4. I was at stages 4-5 last year, though! This line...she takes her toll, I tell ya!

Has anyone looked at Classic Media's portfolio pages for He-Man, She-Ra and NA lately?

Oh...sounds like Classic Media may have let the Cringer out of the bag!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Exactly!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I hope we get Flipshot soon. He reminds me of the Captain Power figure Ace and The Centurion guy. Hmm, both 80's toys also. I've always liked the "flying guy" on a team. Except for Stratos.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar

That's not new. They've been licensing the Filmation cartoons for TV reruns & DVD for a while now, they've done some merchandising (T-shirts, birthday cards, a She-Ra calendar, etc) and they can't do toys of He-Man & co.

Wouldn't it suck if the Space suited Marlena turned out to be the Galactic Protector for this year?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    Wouldn't it suck if the Space suited Marlena turned out to be the Galactic Protector for this year?
    Not for me...as long as she aint from Earth I dont care!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

A big fan of Slush Head
    That' would totally suck ! I hope Marlena comes from Earth, I don't want that to be changed.
    If they want NA to have a stronger connection with MOTU then they should try other things. Like what they did with Catra in her bio. Stuff like that isn't too drastic and helps NA a lot.

I don't think they would do that since Marlena is technically part of Masters and not NA.

I think by the comment about 2017 being the last few human na characters I hope he meant the likes of Missile Armor Flipshot or Spintfist Hydron. Why is there no love for Kayo, Nocturna and Vizar? It's not like they were intentionally left out of the cartoon. Mattel had the writers focus more on Spinwit, Snout Spout wannabe, Sagitar and Artilla because their toys had just been released. Nocturna seemed like a ninja type character and Vizar seemed like a reconnasaince character like Mekaneck. Had the series started a bit sooner those two characters might have been a bit more developed.
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!