Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Megator and Man-E-Faces Revealed

Matty Facebook Post: Megator & Man-E-Faces

Pictures coming in a minute.

Just got in new package shots of Megator and Man-E-Faces. Both figures will include a secret accessory but we're not ready to spill the beans yet.

Also, note that these are still early figures. The paint on Man-E-Faces is not quite matching beteen the arms and the lower chest. We've corrected this but don't have a final version in package yet.

Until then, enjoy the new bios and don't forget that Catra goes on sale May 16th only on Mattycollector.com!

Matty

Megator from the front. He goes on sale in August as the 3rd quarter large scalebeast/multipack item as part of the Club Eternia subscription!

Megator is back!

Bio of the giant of Preternia!

Man-E-Faces, front and center

Man-E-Faces new bio. He goes on sale in August only on Mattycollector.com as part of the Club Eternia Subscription!

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)

Megator and Man-E-Faces Revealed

EDIT: Just realized Tally and I must have posted at the same time. Had I realized this, I may not have typed out the text from the bios by hand, LOL!

Just up on Matty's Facebook page!!!

MEGATOR:

An Eternian giant in service to Hordak, Megator lead [sic] Hordak's troops in battle during the Great Wars. He was recruited to help bolster the Horde's ranks after Tytus and several other giants from the Mountains of Perpetua allied themselves with King Grayskull. Megator was killed during the first Ultimate Battleground, caught in the iron jaws of Central Tower when the Three Towers were enchanted to sink into Sub-ternia. His remains were discovered millennia later by King Hsss, who magically reanimated him into a mindless zombie. He served King Hsss and fought against Hordak and the Masters of the Universe in the Second Ultimate Battleground--once again dying on the battlefield.

MAN-E-Faces:

Perhaps the greatest actor on Eternia, Perkaedo, the Master of Disguise, performed before King Randor and Queen Marlena at Prince Adam's 18th birthday celebration. It was here that he drank a magic potion, created by Skeletor, that transformed him into a terrible monster with great strength loyal only to evil. With the help of He-Man and the Sorceress, Perkaedo was cured from this transformation, but the process left him forever split between not just two, but three personalities. He now uses his powers to protect justice in his greatest role, as Man-E-Faces, the man who is three warriors in one--fighting as a human, robot, or monster.
    Last edited by Telkan2; May 12, 2011 at 06:34pm.
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

They look AWESOME!!!

They DO look great. Matty really should get a copy-editor to glance at these bios once in a while...

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    @ Megator being passed around by the evil faction leaders. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Is it my imagination or does he not take up as much of the package as Tytus did? Maybe his secret accessory has something to do with that.

Man-E looks great, and the bio... isn't bad.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

For once the bios are COOL! Glad they kept Man-Es minicomic origin.

BUT: Perkaedo!!!??? ***!? Do his friends call him Perky? Perko!??!
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    I'm...amused by Megator's bio. I also love the idea of his corpse being caught in Central Tower's iron jaws for so long--makes the Three Towers seem so much more impressive somehow.

And thank God for these being avatars for our imaginations, because while Man-E stays true to his earlier origin stories...that real name... Oh. My. Gravy. *Shudder*
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

A big fan of Slush Head
    Awesome totally awesome!! I love the bio!!
    He's a giant zombie. Absolutely tremendous!!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzOff1981 View Post
    Matty really should get a copy-editor to glance at these bios once in a while...
    I agree. I wish Man-E's bio said a little more about how all of this happened to him. Sure, I get it with the potion and the monster face, but the robot face? And the fact that he can switch between them all?
    And please, Matty, don't tell us to keep reading, because I can practically guarantee it won't be in anyone else's in the future.

Wow, can't wait for both! And while I 'm not a big bio guy, both of these are pretty sweet.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Heroic Warrior
    Megator's bio is quite interesting.

Man-E-Faces is nice, simple and straight forward

Quote Originally Posted by Telkan2 View Post
    I'm...amused by Megator's bio. I also love the idea of his corpse being caught in Central Tower's iron jaws for so long--makes the Three Towers seem so much more impressive somehow.
    Me too. Megator being trapped underground makes me think of Inhumanoids. ha!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    "Brainnnnnnnnsssss!"

King Hssss is once again stealing from Hordak. First he took back Tung Lashor and Rattlor, now he resurrected Megator and used him in present day.

As for MEF's real name, at least it sounds Eternian and isn't some Earth sounding name like Nikolas Powers.

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome! I'm psyched for both figures! Can't wait to see the secrete accessories!
    Xbox Gamer tag: Darkbanshe
    Wish list: New Adventures toys loose or carded toys, SDCC color change orko, Masters of the universe magazines, grayskull stands, weapons pack one, 200x battle cat and panthor, vintage castle grayskull, snake moutain, and vintage vehicles.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Always people says that several fans are complaining about everything. But is not true and here is the perfect example.

Congratulations Matty!!!

2 figures with good bios, perfect sculpture. Nothing bad to say about this new additions to the line. They are perfect!

EDIT: (The real name of Megator is not Megator???)
    Last edited by Snake Hunter; May 12, 2011 at 06:48pm.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

A big fan of Slush Head
    I love the fact that he died for the first time in the Jaws of Central Tower.
    That is cool!
    Last edited by Mike Bock; May 12, 2011 at 07:01pm.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Megator died hardcore

That like a Saw death right there, so if he worked for Hordak was he technically a Horde member?
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Im most impressed by the paint apps on Megator, looking at his chest/abdominal region , there looks to be some brilliant shading going on!

He's not a solid wall of Green! and I truly appreciate that attention to detail!

ka
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; May 12, 2011 at 06:53pm.
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

love love love love love
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Evil and sees Everything. Someone Else's Avatar
    Somewhere between Science and Superstition.
    Well, i'd certainly like to see Megators secret accessory turn out to be an alternate decaying head. Or a better weapon for Tytus.

But i guess its more likely that one of the secret accesories will be Keldors 200x Swords. :/
    Someone Elses Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RhythmShift

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Nothing to complain about here? Well maybe Man-E-Faces's real name...but just a little bit.

Well done on these bios, Toyguru.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I wonder if Meggys 'open Hand' is made of Nerf???

ka
    Dear Mattel, Please remember you are one of the biggest toy companies on the planet, So hows about making toys people want and NOT Excuses.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Evil and sees Everything. Someone Else's Avatar
    Somewhere between Science and Superstition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    Always people says that several fans are complaining about everything. But is not true and here is the perfect example.

Congratulations Matty!!!

2 figures with good bios, perfect sculpture. Nothing bad to say about this new additions to the line. They are perfect!

EDIT: (The real name of Megator is not Megator???)

Well, im sorry to burst you're bubble pal, but I'll say this...

1] Megators Chain is far too long for that spiked mace to be effective.

2] Man-E-Faces Left hand is sculpted open, much like the vintage figure. However, given the fact that mattel recently decided to change the Greyskull weapons rack at the last minute to accomodate the Man-E-Weapons colours, would it not have been smarter to give him 2 hands with which to hold the multple weapons?

It just seems a very silly and pointless choice in my opinion if Man-E can only hold one weapon at a time anyway. They really went and compramised visual consistancy of the Weapons rack for nothing.
    Someone Elses Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RhythmShift

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone Else View Post
    Well, i'd certainly like to see Megators secret accessory turn out to be an alternate decaying head. Or a better weapon for Tytus.

But i guess its more likely that one of the secret accesories will be Keldors 200x Swords. :/
    Maybe it's a harness with a Horde Symbol!
    Or his very own Horde Crossbow or armband...

Nice idea one the Zombie Megator Head, Dean...

I really like that idea of Megators secret accessory being his undead zombie head. Please give me this!