Thread: The official Shower Power Catra speculation thread

The official Shower Power Catra speculation thread

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Too Tall Hoove or Shower Power Catra will be next...watch.
    I'd hate to disappoint MGM, so here's the thread. Now that we are getting Catra, how do you think they should modify Catra next year (for the quarterly bonus slot, of course) so that we can get Shower Power Catra?
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    we're going to get shower power catra's sword with "main" catra this month, so i'm not really sure that this specific variant will be realized.
    considering that catra uses the old buck, maybe we will see a sort of catra 2.0 with some nods to the vintage shower power toy, as well.

I kinda want a MOTUC update of the ORIGINAL Catra toy before we get either Scratchin' Sound or Shower Power... not that I don't want either of those made some day, but I want the first incarnation (which to me is her best version) first.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I want to see a "Toy Catra" variant first, but then bring on the Shower Power! Once we finally see Female Buck 2.0, we'll get an idea how they can make her. However, I would like to see a new version of this mask so it fits over her face a bit better, and there are eyeholes...so you can see her eyes, like the MOTUC She-Ra toy mask.

The one thing this thread needs, is pictures!

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Pimp Mommy Catra with Vac Metal Mask!
    I mean Yay! Shower Power Catra (Mostly cause of her gun!)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I expect that we will get vintage toy Catra (version 1) first and then, maybe, Scratchin' Sound Catra (version 2).

Shower Power was the 3rd version in the old line.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I want all version of Catra, but Shower Power Catra is my absolute favorite. I can't wait to see what the 4H do with her.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mk476 View Post
    I want all version of Catra, but Shower Power Catra is my absolute favorite. I can't wait to see what the 4H do with her.
    Me too! Bubble Power She-Ra and Shower Power Catra are my favourites. I see them like their ultimate versions, all armoured and armed up, ready for the battle of a lifetime!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Since I've grown fond of the stuff I learned about her past (in various cannons), I'd be up for this version as either before she was with the Horde, or after Hordak's death and back in power of her own forces.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Personally I'm not fussed about her, nor do I see them making her. If we get any Catra variant I think it would be the original Catra toy version, which I'm not too fussed about but if they do her I hope we get both masks in silver so I can make this version:

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26