Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Zombie Megator SUPPORT THREAD

MOTUC Zombie Megator SUPPORT THREAD

After I read the Bio of Megator, I think that a ZOMBIE MEGATOR could be a very coool Figure!

And you , guys, what do you think?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Sure, but why stop at Megator? I say zombie versions of everybody...starting with Orko.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    I think the Megator we're getting (and the one that was released in Italy in the late 80's) is the zombie version. The way I read the bio was that Megator was one of the giants who simply turned to evil and wasn't green and monstrous until being resurrected. I.E. he was human looking while with the Horde. What do you all think?

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry guys, but I won't follow you there... One Megator is enough in my humble opinion. A Megator VARIANT would be a bit too much for me. I'd prefer it if we could get Procrustus or the 3 MYP giants.

Plus, MOTUC giants are already quite limited (articulations, weapons). Personally, I wouldn't buy a MOTUC zombie Megator, except if it's released after 2017.

Give me the unique characters first. Variants can come later.

And hey, we still don't know if his extra accessory is a zombie head or not! You never know, right?

I don't think we need a variant of him, no matter how awesome a giant zombie is. If his extra accessory isn't a zombie head, then I'm using him as a zombie anyway.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikewolfe View Post
    I think the Megator we're getting (and the one that was released in Italy in the late 80's) is the zombie version. The way I read the bio was that Megator was one of the giants who simply turned to evil and wasn't green and monstrous until being resurrected. I.E. he was human looking while with the Horde. What do you all think?
    Well, I think this is not the zombie version... The Zombie version should have a snakemen logo on his chest and a Zombie-snake look... what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    And hey, we still don't know if his extra accessory is a zombie head or not! You never know, right?

I don't think we need a variant of him, no matter how awesome a giant zombie is. If his extra accessory isn't a zombie head, then I'm using him as a zombie anyway.
    I read in another thread that you think about a guitar for the secret accessory... It could be cool in fact!!!

I can't say that I would want a $40 variant. No thanks.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    I agree that this Megator that we're getting is the zombie Megator. The bio is simply providing an explanation for his appearance.
    Besides, it's pretty far outside of the established aesthetic of MOTUC to have him look much more realistically grotesque than he already does.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Megator have the same form being alive or zombie... It just a reanimated corpse...
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Heroic Warrior
    I think there should be only be 1 Megator and no more zombie versions or other figures of him, just the 1 version is good by me!

One version is more than enough for me. I just like to imagine he looks the same before and after.

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrimmTrabb View Post
    I agree that this Megator that we're getting is the zombie Megator. The bio is simply providing an explanation for his appearance.
    Besides, it's pretty far outside of the established aesthetic of MOTUC to have him look much more realistically grotesque than he already does.
    Well, looks like I was totally wrong.
    TG just stated that Zombie Megator would make a good refresh.
    Also, when asked about which version we're getting this time, he responded, "Look at the sticker on the package". The sticker is a POG one, so this is pre-zombie Megator.

Since a Zombie version would probably be in the sub, a $40 variant would be a tough pill for me to swallow at this point. I would hope they hold off on him until we get some new stuff like the Horde Troopers, Procrustus, MYP Giants, Dinos, and ect. Hell, I will even take the tree first. If they ever do get to him, and I hope its later, I wanna see more than a revised head for my money though.

The cool thing about MOTU is that they didn't have to resort to generic ideas like zombies. They were free to come up with interesting ideas and quirky concepts.

Zombies in MOTU is a major drag IMHO.
    I left my wallet in El Segundo...

Happy Friday the 13th from Zombie Megator, servant of The Snakemen!

Attached Images Attached Images

The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by joseephus View Post
    Happy Friday the 13th from Zombie Megator, servant of The Snakemen!
    Nice! You even got his eyes uneven like Jason's are...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Nice! You even got his eyes uneven like Jason's are...
    You caught that huh? I didn't think anyone would catch that! You must be a true Friday the 13th fan.

Quote Originally Posted by joseephus View Post
    You caught that huh? I didn't think anyone would catch that! You must be a true Friday the 13th fan.
    Let's just say I have an evil eye for detail. But Megator would be even more kick ass if he had a chainsaw as a weapon. One Tytus burger coming up!

I would buy a Zombie Megator, i would want him to have a new chest sculpt with jaw tears from the castle, more grey and green skin tone, and a zombiefied head.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I'd buy a zombie Megator. Although I think megator already looks zombified.
    People sleep peaceably at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    Sorry guys, but I won't follow you there... One Megator is enough in my humble opinion. A Megator VARIANT would be a bit too much for me. I'd prefer it if we could get Procrustus or the 3 MYP giants.

Plus, MOTUC giants are already quite limited (articulations, weapons). Personally, I wouldn't buy a MOTUC zombie Megator, except if it's released after 2017.

Give me the unique characters first. Variants can come later.
    This here is also my opinion

I really like the bio!!

The idea of a reanimated giant zombie is pretty cool... even if it IS, as others have pointed out, a Black Lantern borrowed idea.

I feel like a re-paint/re-make of Megator as a zombie would be cool, but I don't know that I'd want to pay $40 for it. If I had a choice between a new character and a Zombie, I'd rather have a new character.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by damo-man View Post
    I think there should be only be 1 Megator and no more zombie versions or other figures of him, just the 1 version is good by me!
    AMEN.

Join my discussion to stop Mattel.

Take my Hand.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I know that if there was a "Zombie Megator" besides the Megator that we are getting, it would look awesome. However, I don't think I would want more than one Megator. Especially for the $40+ price tag.

Lets just hope that his "secret accessory" is BRAAAIINNNSS!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Pass! Would prefer tooling to go to extra heads than zombie megator