View Poll Results: Which Faction Needs More Representation in MOTUC?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Powers of Grayskull

2 4.35%
  • Snakemen

10 21.74%
  • Heroic Warriors

4 8.70%
  • Evil Warriors

2 4.35%
  • Etherian Rebels

10 21.74%
  • Evil Horde

2 4.35%
  • Galactic Protectors

5 10.87%
  • Space Mutants

11 23.91%

Thread: Which Faction Needs More Representation in MOTUC?

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar

Which Faction Needs More Representation in MOTUC?

Which Faction needs more represenetation in MOTUC?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    I voted Snakemen but really would have voted Comet Warriors, which you left off the list, probably by accident.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Snakemen.

Since its all of 5 or 6 figures, I hope they end up creating a few brand new Snake men before the line is said and done. And a Snake Men Man-at-Arms!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    I was gonna say NA, but lack of the option made me choose 'Space Mutants'!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Snakemen for me. At least NA has two overall - Snakemen only has one (though, yes, there are more NA characters).
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

I'd like to see more Snakemen members as well. Evil Warriors would be next. Or what's left of them.

since there are obviously numerically factions that are least represented, I went with the (I believe) obvious implication of which do I personally want to see more of.

More Etherian POP Heroes. Easily the most needed/least represented of top fan choice.

Clearly we need more Snakemen, Space Mutants, & Galactic Protectors by the numbers. But those POP heroes are woefully behind their MOTU Vintage line Bretheren.

She-Ra, Adora, and Bow. And really the first two are the same. As much as I think I'm going to actually like the Star Sisters 3 pack, (with Jewelstar being least, and Tallstar maybe actually getting to stand in the front row) that's not exactly what I'm thinking of.

POP is second only to Vintage I think, and boy they are not even close. There are alot less characters, but what seem like a goodly amount more could be spaced in evenly yearly with the timeline they were mentioning. One a year seems two little. I think we should have had 3 more figures by now over 3 years.
    Last edited by baronterror; September 7, 2011 at 06:27pm.

I'm excited for all of them, but I voted for the Galactic Protectors. NA needs some more reppin.'
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by griffen112182 View Post
    I voted Snakemen but really would have voted Comet Warriors, which you left off the list, probably by accident.
    why do I get the feeling this isn't ment sarcastically?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    n/a is is getting a low turn out for figures thus far.
    there is still a lot yet to be represented.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I actually voted for "Space Mutants" for some ****ed up reason. I think I was answering this poll honestly.

In reality, I ALWAYS want more Horde!!!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I voted Snakemen as well, because for a major faction they have surprisingly few members...even Kobra Khan seems to be as much an evil warrior as a Snakeman.

The Horde has a ton of members and possible members and Skeletor's got a large faction too with a new guy coming (Dreago-Man) but poor old King Hiss is stuck with a handful of warriors at best.
    He needs more warriors, no doubt about it. I'd love to see one or two Snakewomen in the faction.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    POP is second only to Vintage I think, and boy they are not even close. There are alot less characters, but what seem like a goodly amount more could be spaced in evenly yearly with the timeline they were mentioning. One a year seems two little. I think we should have had 3 more figures by now over 3 years.
    THANK YOU!!

I voted for "Etherian Rebels" too.

I am still Snake-Men'ed out from 200X.

We were told we'd get "at least 4 females" in 2011. Most of us, I think, thought they'd be almost all POP.

We got:

Catra
    Marlena
    Battle Ground Teela
    Battle Ground Evil-Lyn
    Bubble Power She-Ra (which is REALLY just a re-do of She-Ra)

So, we got one new POP character, though she's really a Filmation character, since it's her Filmation design (not complaining).

OK, we are getting Swift Wind.

So in 2011, we got Bow, Catra, and Swift Wind... and Bubble Power She-Ra...

Those are awesome!! I just wish, maybe, there had been one other Rebel in 2010.

We badly need Glimmer, Angella, Castaspella, and Frosta. I'd personally love Mermista, Double Trouble, and Sweet Bee.

I'm sure we'll get Sea Hawk before almost all of them... and Scorpia and Octavia too.

It seems like they'll give us anything before they get into the awesome B-lister POP ladies
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Greed Horder Analog Jote's Avatar
    Real close between Space Mutants and Etherian Rebels for me, but I voted Rebels this time around. This line needs more womenfolk.
    BUY THE SUB!!! JOIN THE HORDE!!!