75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Webstor

32 42.67%
  • Teela

43 57.33%

Thread: Webstor vs. Teela - Round 1

Webstor vs. Teela - Round 1

Tournament Round 1

This is a tournament I'm creating. Each poll will last a week. A figure must lose THREE different polls to be eliminated from the competition. In other words, if He-Man loses twice, he's done. The figures will continue to advance until the last remaining figure that has NOT lost twice wins. Got it? Here we go. Which figure do YOU like best?

Webstor

VERSUS

Teela

Last edited by RockinHard; September 11, 2011 at 10:34pm.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Roton 3) Karg 4) Lodar 5) Mask of Power Demons 6) Road Ripper 7) Vintage Fright Zone 12) Dragon Walker

don't have a webstor so i can't say i gave him a fair shake. went with teela. she is a rad fig.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Webstor all the way, He is still one of my Top 3 figs in this line! Superb!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Webstor for me

Yeah, Webstor for me too. I really like Teela but Webstor is just a great figure.

strangely, Webstor. I've just always responded to his design, and his colours. This figure is beautiful.

I want to vote Teela, she's beautiful and great, and with that Zoar, welll, she's just tops.

Maybe there's something slightly wrong with her hair, or the fact that I never liked her staff or snakehelmet (trading staff for goddess spear helped alot) but toyform I just am not behind in this contest.

I think Teela is the one 200x character desing I prefer. I dont particularly like the sheild, or the 200x sword with this toy either. She works. She's great, I guess. I do really like her. She is what she is.

But yeah, Webstor has the "wow" factor.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Webstor...I never liked Teela.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I love Araneus more than I thought I would, but Teela is just about perfect. She wins!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Heroic Warrior
    Webstor got my vote

This is a tough one.
    Webs looks great and is a lot of fun to mess around with - his hook is great fun. I really do like Webstor and I think he's definitely one of the better figures in the line thus far.

Tella is going to be hard to beat. She is wonderfully detailed, her accessories are very nice and I just love the detail on her sword. I really cannot fault her at all.

It's very close...part of me wants Webs to win this because he's a fun figure with neat little 200x nods, but then again Teela really is a top-shelf figure for me.

Teela. Just.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Webstor. He was always a favorite of mine so I'm very happy with the Classics version. Teela I never really cared about in figure form, only classic cartoon form.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I wonder if Webstor would have been doing better if his backpack had worked, instead of just being a bulky length of rope that just hangs there...

I still think Teela is the best female figure, despite the stiff plastic used.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Roton 3) Karg 4) Lodar 5) Mask of Power Demons 6) Road Ripper 7) Vintage Fright Zone 12) Dragon Walker

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    webstor is cunning, calculative & attacks by stealth at a distance.

I said Teela, because Webstor in the box looks boring, plus never really cared for the character, also of note, most people are commenting Webstor as the best and yet Teela is ahead in the polls.
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

.....webstor.

Heroic Warrior
    Wow, I'm shocked this one is as close as it is in votes. I thought Teela would take it by a landslide.
    Good trades with: Cammor