View Poll Results: Favourite SUB-EXCLUSIVE so far?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wun-Dar

27 18.62%
  • Preternia Disguise He-Man

5 3.45%
  • Shadow Weaver

88 60.69%
  • King He-Man

24 16.55%
  • yet to be made ...

1 0.69%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite SUB-EXCLUSIVE so far?

Favourite SUB-EXCLUSIVE so far?

I want to know if i'm alone in this one or not, King He-Man is my least favourite sub exclusive figure so let's see where he ranks amongst other sub exclusives (i suspect preternia-desguise he-man will hit bottom and shadow weaver will hit top)

Wun-Dar

Preternia Disguise He-Man

Shadow Weaver

King He-Man
    Last edited by Arkangel; July 31, 2012 at 03:05pm.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Wun-Dar...cool looking and obscure enough to make a great sub exclusive. I like Shadow Weaver as a character more but as a sub exclusive, it was a bad move for me.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

You didn't show King He-Man's awesome accessories.
    Also I think that you shouldn't have included the last option "yet to be made...", it's very vague. If the next one is a POP (non-Horde) or NA character, I probably won't be thrilled by it but if it was someone like Battleground (Filmation) Hordak I would love it. I think that the sub exclusive should be wanted, just not a must have. I like how all but last year's suprise, Shadow Weaver, were He-Man themed.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    You didn't show King He-Man's awesome accessories.
    Justice made

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Also I think that you shouldn't have included the last option "yet to be made...", it's very vague. If the next one is a POP (non-Horde) or NA character, I probably won't be thrilled by it but if it was someone like Battleground (Filmation) Hordak I would love it. I think that the sub exclusive should be wanted, just not a must have. I like how all but last year's suprise, Shadow Weaver, were He-Man themed.
    It is vague, but i could just so happen that none above are favourites, hard but not impossible

My rankings:

Wun-Dar
    Shadow Weaver
    King He-Man
    Drag Queen He-Man
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    Justice made
    Yay!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

I'll have to go with King He-Man.

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Weaver has been my favorite so far but King He-Man is right up there and will be a welcome addition to my collection.

I voted for Wun-Dar.

I like Shadow Weaver more than Wun-Dar, but I felt Wun-Dar was a better sub exclusive.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Shadow Weaver and it's not even close.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Shadow Weaver for sure, love the battle damaged power sword though.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Shadow Weaver and it's not even close she's better than the other three combined. Wundar would be the second best for me and I'm not a fan of the other two.

Since 3 of them are pretty much He-Man.....I don't know.

Wun-Dar was cool as an exclusive, for that matter, Photog could have been an exclusive instead of in
    the 30th line based on what both figures represent to the line.

I don't like PD He-Man....no one knows He-Man in the past, why does he need a disguise?

Shadow Weaver is currently the only sub exclusive I own, not sure why I have her, but she has grown
    quite a bit....I love He-Man, but if I had to choose for originality, Shadow Weaver, BUT, she should never
    have been the sub exclusive anyway. Like I said Photog could have been the exclusive, or even left
    Horde Prime, and then I would have said HP was the best, because I like him, he's huge and detailed.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; August 2, 2012 at 01:25pm.
    Recent.... Lizard Man
    Coming....
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

No brainer: Shadow Weaver

Followed up by King He-Man. I really like the figure and the accessories.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Preternia He-Man was a good exclusive.
    Shadow Weaver was a bit unfair.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Shadow Weaver was the best for me...

Then Wun-Dar... I mean, that was just genius.

Then Preternia Disguise He-Man (very cool).

King He-Man is a far distant fourth... there are SO many other characters that would have been more exciting, and would have been a better lure to buy a Sub: Shokoti, Miro, Crita, Sebrian, Imp, Plundor, etc.
    A Want List of Sorts: Saurod, Buzz-Saw Hordak, Dragstor, Perfuma, Dare, Snake Mountain, Prahvus, Veena, King Chuboolu, Flying Fists He-Man, Terror Claws Skeletor, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I dont think that its fair that shadow weaver is there...Because I had to vote her.... Now if it was between the other 3 I would Go Wun-Dar, King He-man, then Preternia He-Man.

Wun-Dar by a mile because I dont like Variants. (love the the accessories that the variants have but not the figs). Now if it was King Adam instead or even King Wun-Dar....
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

King He-Man is my favourite. First one that played a role in me subscribing!
    Shadow Weaver is a great figure, but in retrospect a poor exclusive. Obviously they didn't know how limited her production would end up being, but such a major character desired by many, having the lowest number in the line is a bit messed up. If someone's Weaver breaks, they can't just get a replacement. Customizers can't really use those unique parts for fodder either.

Karaoke Extraordinaire Wun2 III's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    I dont think that its fair that shadow weaver is there...Because I had to vote her.... Now if it was between the other 3 I would Go Wun-Dar, King He-man, then Preternia He-Man.

Wun-Dar by a mile because I dont like Variants. (love the the accessories that the variants have but not the figs). Now if it was King Adam instead or even King Wun-Dar....
    100% agree with you bro

1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Wun-Dar
    3. King He-Man
    4. Preternia Disguise He-Man
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

"If the connection ends up being Scott Neitlich sitting at his desk,
    I'm gonna punch Scott in the face!" -JVS3 RGD Ep072

Wun-Dar came with bread and a Wonder bread symbol on his back! That is all sorts of exclusive awesome... he lloks great wearing the tan / black Beastman armor as well! He gets my vote.

PHM is by far the worst and my least favorite character to date.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

I voted King He-Man. You finally realize that these guys age and won't be around forever. Lends some weight to the story of He-Man and the Master of the Universe.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Shadow Weaver by far.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

So i'm one of the few who actually really likes PreterniaDHM?

gotta give it to the king... IMO looks the best, love the sword..LOVE the concept... King He-man all day long!!..
    Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.
    But...there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real,
    but not as brightly lit... a DARKSIDE.

well of course I would vote Shadow Weaver as I wanted her so bad, I would only get her if I had to choose from her, or more than half the availible characters.

BUt it seems unfair. King He-Man very much excites me. He is my favourite (though I voted Shadow Weaver) new figure in as much as it drives the story further, and to see it grow, my favourite toyline, I love it.