Thread: Catra: "Almost Gone"

Catra: "Almost Gone"

Makes me proud.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Tally. This must have just happened! I saw Star Sapphire was sold out maybe 2 mins ago and Catra had no notice.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    sniff sniff...our little girl is all grown up!
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

I think this is the first month something has out sold MOUTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Tally. This must have just happened! I saw Star Sapphire was sold out maybe 2 mins ago and Catra had no notice.
    Wowsers, I didn't realize I caught it that soon.

Girl is slaying left and right, even with her bubble gum sword and whack rubber hand.

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Yay! I changed my avatar image as Catra is no longer on my 'Please make her' list!

I ordered 2 Catras just because... Was it you Dark Specter who mentioned the idea to order an extra She-ra 2.0 and give her (hopefully new) body to Catra, to make a Catra 2.O? Great idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    Yay! I changed my avatar image as Catra is no longer on my 'Please make her' list!

I ordered 2 Catras just because... Was it you Dark Specter who mentioned the idea to order an extra She-ra 2.0 and give her (hopefully new) body to Catra, to make a Catra 2.O? Great idea
    Excellent Idea, whoever thought of it! luckily I already ordered 2 Catras to double my odds on good face paint and no tear in her skirt.

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    "Is that so?"

It's weird seeing Adora's face when she was evil...Despite the ragging that I do with Filmation, they were top notch when it came to facial expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbebanur View Post
    I think this is the first month something has out sold MOUTC.
    Carol Ferris to C'yra of Driluth III:

PWNED!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Green L is completely outselling Motuc.

Motuc are becoming virtual pegwarmers.

This is the beginning of the end :S

Catra sold out according to a post by TG!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Just noticed that. Just woke up an hour ago and had to check if she's sold out but she's not, yet. Interesting....

Well, I'll be receiving her on Friday anyway. Can't wait!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Heroic Warrior
    Fingers crossed she's still there in an hour and half after I have time to get to the bank and pay for her....

Quote Originally Posted by Judeh Simon View Post
    As of right now, she's still available.

I'm really surprised that she's lasted this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    As of right now, she's still available.

I'm really surprised that she's lasted this long.
    yeah, never mind, on Facebook mattycollector posted that she was sold out, but she's still on the site as almost gone...

Excellent Idea, whoever thought of it! luckily I already ordered 2 Catras to double my odds on good face paint and no tear in her skirt.
    That was me! I got two (1 sub and 1 order)...but wanted more. Funds are low. If funds were higher, I probably would have bought 4!

yeah, never mind, on Facebook mattycollector posted that she was sold out, but she's still on the site as almost gone...
    Oh, that Matty!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    i just got mine right now, was expecting her to be sold out in a couple of hours but i guess that didn't happen

I just ordered mine a few minutes ago, and I'm completely shocked she's still available. She's BEAUTIFUL!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Yay! managed to get to the bank, put money in for Catra then dash to an Internet Cafe and buy her. *Sigh of Relief*

That was me! I got two (1 sub and 1 order)...but wanted more. Funds are low. If funds were higher, I probably would have bought 4
    I bought 4 Adoras and 3 She-ras and I'm kinda mad now because of all the 2.0 business and theres probably gonna be a Adora 2.0 so I only got 2 catra's and crossed my fingers for multiple versions of catra down the road. Especially toy catra!

Heroic Warrior
    If the Star Sapphire/Carol Fenris on Matty has the same issue as looking like she smacked into a pole while flying with her crossed eyes I've seen at retail, you aren't missing much. The rest of the figure is perfect, IMO, but the eyes....UGH.

I order another Catra apart from my sub to open, as I was on the fence until I saw "Almost Gone". My sister (or maybe me) had the original as a kid, so she has a soft spot in my heart.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

I bought 4 Adoras and 3 She-ras and I'm kinda mad now because of all the 2.0 business and theres probably gonna be a Adora 2.0 so I only got 2 catra's and crossed my fingers for multiple versions of catra down the road. Especially toy catra!
    I'm positive we'll get Catra variants in time.

I also have a pile of Adora and She-Ra figures! Not on purpose though, it just sort of happened that way. I ordered one Adora and she got lost in Despondos (Mattel/Digital River sent her to a mix of two separate addresses), so I bought one from a fellow .orger and Mattel sent me a replacement for the lost one...but I think I ended up with two? I forget, so I think I have 3 Adora's and I really only wanted two (once I figured Mattel would never do the one tone silver sword again...and I LOVE that sword!).

She-Ra, I bought 3 (1 for MOC, and then loose to display Filmation and toy). Well, 2 had bad QC issues (black marks, loose ankles, glue all over stuff, etc.) so I got 2 replacements, which means 5 She-Ra's total!

I might have to sell some or something with me wanting a pile of She-Ra 2.0 (maybe 5) if she's as awesome as Mattel promises. If she turns out just to have Female Buck 1.0 with BGT thighs or something, I'll just buy two. I do want to try making a custom of She-Ra 1.0 though, which will require some cutting...

I also may want ToysRUs She-Ra now (which I didn't before), solely because her facepaint looks much nicer from the latest we saw her. I know, I'm outta control!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Piett View Post
    If the Star Sapphire/Carol Fenris on Matty has the same issue as looking like she smacked into a pole while flying with her crossed eyes I've seen at retail, you aren't missing much. The rest of the figure is perfect, IMO, but the eyes....UGH.
    I got one of her on eBay. She looks really good. Her eyes aren't crossed, but she's looking up at the corner of the room...like she's trying to tell me something's up there!
    Last edited by Darkspecter; May 16, 2011 at 11:41pm.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    I'm positive we'll get Catra variants in time.

I also have a pile of Adora and She-Ra figures! Not on purpose though, it just sort of happened that way. I ordered one Adora and she got lost in Despondos (Mattel/Digital River sent her to a mix of two separate addresses), so I bought one from a fellow .orger and Mattel sent me a replacement for the lost one...but I think I ended up with two? I forget, so I think I have 3 Adora's and I really only wanted two (once I figured Mattel would never do the one tone silver sword again...and I LOVE that sword!).

She-Ra, I bought 3 (1 for MOC, and then loose to display Filmation and toy). Well, 2 had bad QC issues (black marks, loose ankles, glue all over stuff, etc.) so I got 2 replacements, which means 5 She-Ra's total!

I might have to sell some or something with me wanting a pile of She-Ra 2.0 (maybe 5) if she's as awesome as Mattel promises. If she turns out just to have Female Buck 1.0 with BGT thighs or something, I'll just buy two. I do want to try making a custom of She-Ra 1.0 though, which will require some cutting...

I also may want ToysRUs She-Ra now (which I didn't before), solely because her facepaint looks much nicer from the latest we saw her. I know, I'm outta control!

I got one of her on eBay. She looks really good. Her eyes aren't crossed, but she's looking up at the corner of the room...like she's trying to tell me something's up there!
    C'mon . . . just buy ten She-Ras on sale now, a few more Catras, about 34 BG Teelas, and the 353 She-Ra 2.0s. C'mon . . .
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    C'mon . . . just buy ten She-Ras on sale now, a few more Catras, about 34 BG Teelas, and the 353 She-Ra 2.0s. C'mon . . .
    Even though I have 5, part of me REALLY wanted to buy one today so I would have got She-Ra and Catra as a pair...and in case the re-issue has a softer, more poseable, dress. It isn't out of the question. Some people reported the re-issue of Adora had a softer outfit.

I'm waiting to see what others say about her first though (like MGM, he bought a re-issue She-Ra).

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Even though I have 5, part of me REALLY wanted to buy one today so I would have got She-Ra and Catra as a pair...and in case the re-issue has a softer, more poseable, dress. It isn't out of the question. Some people reported the re-issue of Adora had a softer outfit.

I'm waiting to see what others say about her first though (like MGM, he bought a re-issue She-Ra).
    You're losing your mind buying that many. I have ONE loose of my figures (except for three Shadowbeasts and four Palace Guards, but those are army builders). I did buy another Stratos today because I want a red-winged Stratos, not blue, and my red-winged Stratos has the loosest joints of any MOTUC figure I own by a landslide!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man