Thread: My MOTUC Frosta

Hybrid View

Heroic Master of Magic kalel0201's Avatar

My MOTUC Frosta

So finally have another custom to post. They take so long hehe. Still need to clean her up a bit but anyhow I thought I'd make a Frosta since the parts seemed to be all present. She's made of an Adora body with a hole in the forehead She-ra head. Some Aves fix-it sculpt and paint and there ya go. Her staff is made from an Evil Lyn staff (obviously) and this broach thingy that took me about an hour in Michael's to find sheesh! I usually like to put my figures in scenery/backdrop...but yeah no time this week. Enjoy

Man, that is just impressive and HOT! ...er, I mean it's cool... lol

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    that's gorgeous! amazing work, really.

That's amazing.

Thanks much guys ")

Beautiful,
    I want mine.
    http://simongrell.co.uk/

Great transactions with : Royalt1us, dark knight, masterenglish, TIN, Dagodfather, He-Ryno, Son of Keldor, Sdilks, nemesis154, pain, bobtheodd, joseephus, Patreek, 2-bad, MldMnrdReporter, Facelessone101, Xantor, Mern-Ra, Shenlon, Troy-Klpos.

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar
    I just want ot point out that as far as I'm concerned, the hair makes this figure. You found the perfect mix of white and almost-white-blue, and the effort that tool really shows through.
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."

Dude! I so love the hair color too! It gives that icy/snow feel to her. I found it and knew I wanted that to be her color. I went to three different stores to find it...I'm picky heh. It's actually a really pale blue with the lowlights being the really pale blue mixed with the "sky blue" of her outfit to keep her the same tone overall.I then highlighted with white. I wanted to make sure that all the colors on her looked somewhat "natural" if you will. Like they all spawned from an ice crystal she produced. Even her skin has that cool tone to it. No spray on tan for Frosta. She's cool to the touch ;-)

Beautifully done. I can only hope the matty version is half as beautiful.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    She looks amazing! Love the little details like the jewel and the staff is great!
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    WOW!! This is indeed an awesome custom figure. Congrats!!

Absolutely beautiful work.

That is one awesome custom! I hope she does come out this good from Matty. But she'll probably have backwards arms or something.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Lol backwards! Nooooooo!!!!!

Awesome!
    I was not interested in this figure since I'm not a POP die hard fan, but seeing your version made me change my mind. Face expresion is beautiful!
    Congrats my friend!
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Heroic Warrior
    Excellent work. Yours looks much better than the one Mattel had on display at NYTF.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Thank you guys. I'm thinking now that the official Frosta is going to end up pretty nice. Loving the extra detail on her! Cross your fingers! ")