Mattel for me
It's Always Been Mattel!!!
It Used To Be Mattel, But Now It's Hasbro!!!
It Used To Be Another Company, But Now It's Mattel!!!
It's Always Been Hasbro!!!
It Used To Be Hasbro, But Now It's Mattel!!!
It Used To Be Another Company, But Now It's Hasbro!!!
I Like Them Equally!!!
It's DC Direct!!!
I Miss Kenner!!!
I Miss Tonka!!!
I Miss Tyco!!!
I Miss LJN!!!
Other (please explain)!!!
Bandai Tamashii Nations (trumps all)
But Mattel gets my Masters while Hasbro gets my Joes. Each have pluses and minuses but I tip my hat to Mattel for being way better about a subscription line, as barely passable as it may be, than Hasbro.
Mattel for me
WE did it!!! Way to go EVERYONE!!!
I am so proud of this community!!!
MY MOST WANTED: Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, EvilSeed, Multi-Bot, Ninjor, Mermista, Master Sebrian, Quakke, Queen Angella, Filmation Hordak, Rotar, Twistoid, Laser Power He-Man, Laser Light Skeletor, Butthead, Gwildor, Saurod, Tuskador, and Meteorbs
I have to say Hasbro....Mattel has only supplied a few lines that I played with as a kid, and Hasbro the rest (or Hasbro now owns the old companies).
But Ljn, Hasbro, Playmates, Kenner (now owned by Hasbro), Mattel, Tonka (also owned by Hasbro) have always been good companies with good toys.
Bandai however....not so much.
And at the moment, Mattel only supplies me with 2 lines out of all I collect....MOTUC & Hot Wheels, and I only buy a few HW here and there....Hasbro 99% of the rest with Playmates the other 1% for the TMNT.
Coming.... Glimmer & Modulok
Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....
My heart belongs to both of them!
AUDACIEUX ET TENACE
I miss M.A.S.K. it was and still is one of my favorite toy lines, so I miss Kenner.
The New King of Eternia