Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The MotUC Strong-Or (Strong-Arm) thread

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    I would love one... He had one of my most favorite MOTU lines ever. Where he practically shouts out "I got He-man". Not for long dude, not for long...

This guy needs to be a figure.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

I'd be down for Strongarm. But not before Ram Man!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    There are a lot of characters that I would like to see from filmation be made but Strongarm is #1 on the list. If I could only get one he would be it. If filmation rights are granted he should definitely be the first made.

Strongarm is probably the one original Filmation charater I want most. He fits in so well and I love his color combinations.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd love a figure of Strongarm. He's different enough to Jitsu and Trap-Jaw.

Chopper is a higher priority for me, but I'd gladly accept a Strongarm figure.
    Almost anything Filmation. Bring em on.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    "Do eeeeet! Do eeeet now!"
    Good. Good. Good.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    NAME: STRONGARM

Good one guy!

You guys crack me up!
    Last edited by Alexxandar; May 30, 2011 at 10:29am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Not a particularly interesting character in the show, mind you, but he would translate very well into a striking figure. I'd definitely want him.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    Living in a reality where MOTUC goes on forever and ever and ever.....

Got em!

If you are like me, and Strongarm if one of those "must have" figures that brings back Filmation for you, than I would say talk to MasterEnglish (Jon). He did a great job on a custom for me. I dont think he will ever be made (even IF they get Filmation right, its debateable). For some reason, his lone appearance made him even more desireable. Plus I just always liked his look, sort of has that bounty-hunteresk feel. Love em!

Photobucket

I wanted one in the 80s and I still do 30 years later

Heroic Warrior
    Dude, i'd totally take a Strongarm figure.

We need the Filmation villians. We got Count Marzo, but there are still so many more.

Strongarm, Batros, Icer, EvilSeed, Shokoti, Lord Masque, Fang Man.

We need all those.

Lone-Starr

Strongarm Support Thread

I didn't see a thread on him but I ALWAYS wanted Strongarm!

He's technically the only one of Skeletor's crew to beat He-Man one on one (All be it for a short time)

I hope we see him soon!

It would for me make the line complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    http://www.frankshemanpage.net/phantos09.JPG

I didn't see a thread on him but I ALWAYS wanted Strongarm!

He's technically the only one of Skeletor's crew to beat He-Man one on one (All be it for a short time)

I hope we see him soon!

It would for me make the line complete!
    He has to have Arm Extensions to differentiate himself from Fisto.
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

Yep, Strong-Arm is a cool one. He's probably one of the first several that will get made, too!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Heroic Warrior
    Non-human. Interesting design. Bring him on!
    ne jabba no badda!

Yes, he is cool! I would be excited to get Strongarm.

Heroic Warrior
    Strongarm design seems a bit weak to me, but he's still a great character, and I think we should get a Strongarm figure in MOTUC.

SO count me in for Strongarm support !

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    Yep, Strong-Arm is a cool one. He's probably one of the first several that will get made, too!
    I agree !
    I am sure Batros, Lizard Man, Strongarm and Scorpia, will be release soon...

Yes, I support Strongarm. He and Lizard Man would put me two steps closer to being able to create a She-Demon of Thantos diorama.

Sure! I'd love to see the Horsemen jazz up this guy! More evil warriors are always welcome at my house. (Even you, Uncle Benedict.)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monteeg View Post
    I agree !
    I am sure Batros, Lizard Man, Strongarm and Scorpia, will be release soon...
    actually of that line up, I'm afraid that Batros isn't very high on their list. Not saying he's not deserving, he's one of my top 10. But just get the feeling he's not that popular compaired to so many others.

If Filmation were like the rest of the availible characters, that actually might make him more likely. However like NA I'll bet they want to do all the most popular characters in Filmation first, "just in case".

======

As for Strongarm, I loved him instantly. Just look at those orange ears! ON a metal sivler head?!

See the thing is with him, he's just like the best parts of the classic vintage line. SO much weird stuff, vibrant colours. It's great. Worked very well in MOTU and worked so well later in TMNT. That's why I dont understand the hate at the "stupid weird colourful" figures.

Clearly that is what made the line great and memorable. So Strongarm was an instant classic. His arm better just be oversized.
    Last edited by baronterror; October 6, 2011 at 02:07am.

Strongarm is definitly one of the most imporatant character out of the filmation series. He is one of three warriors that belonged to Skelators minions that never got a action figure, had above average intelligence and even was proactive in trying to serve his master. And he actually figured out a way to stop Heman, albeit the fact that he got out a while later, but that gives him more clout then other evil Warriors. I like the way he is designed, and would be intreasted in seeing how they could extend his arm out (Tallstar method possibly).As a backstory, I would like to see him come from Phantos, and have things like his metal arm and face be made out of photanium, maybe a armorer that skelator recruited to help outfit his warrios in exchange for untold powers. Since he didn't come with weapons in the one episode he was in, I thought it would be cool to pick out some of the weapons that MAA and PA picked up from Phantos and use one of those designs. Let me know which on works. I like the spinning triple sword or the axe blaster.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by facet; October 9, 2011 at 10:12pm. Reason: added attacements

Yes, Strongarm is my most wanted figure. As a kid, seeing him defeat He-man made a big impression on me and he was the only Filmation character I wanted to have as a figure. I'm worried though, with the sub's tenuous situation, if he will ever be made.
    Last edited by oehtam; August 9, 2013 at 11:44am.

Snappy Threader
    Strongarm is one of my most wanted Filmation figures with Lizard Man, Icer and General Tataran.

I would support Strongarm in MOTUC.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy