Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Batros Discussion Thread

Court Magician
    I'm completely behind this idea. Batros just made my top ten most wanted.

Batros is my #1 Filmation figure now that SW is on deck. Very interesting design, and the fact that he is a "bat" and the Horde's sigil is a bat is very cool.

I just watched the He-man episode with Batros for the first time this afternoon. Count me in as wanting him in Classics! I can see how Batros could be a Horde refugee left behind when Hordak and most of the Horde army were banished to Despondos by King Grayskull.

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    He's definitely one of my biggest Filmation hopes, about on par with Garth, Evilseed and the main Trollans.

I definitely want the hood-head version though, as opposed to the Man-Bat version above. It looks nice, but it doesn't look like Batros.

Heroic Warrior
    I've been looking at the different Filmation characters once again, and I came to the conclusion that Batros is actually my number 1 want from male Filmation characters !

Dragoon is another one I'd like to see sooner than later...

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    I've been looking at the different Filmation characters once again, and I came to the conclusion that Batros is actually my number 1 want from male Filmation characters !

Dragoon is another one I'd like to see sooner than later...

Dragoon is also a must have, but I think the release of Draego-Man may possibly push him back even though at least we have the wings now for him tooling wise. I just hope Matty makes Batros next year's October figure. How cool would that be?

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I NEED Batros!! I hope they give him the Hordak faced bat symbol and have him as a Horde member.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Want one too.
    One of my prefer character.
    http://simongrell.co.uk/

Great transactions with : Royalt1us, dark knight, masterenglish, TIN, Dagodfather, He-Ryno, Son of Keldor, Sdilks, nemesis154, pain, bobtheodd, joseephus, Patreek, 2-bad, MldMnrdReporter, Facelessone101, Xantor, Mern-Ra, Shenlon, Troy-Klpos.

Widget
    Sign me up! I've always wanted a Batros and Vultak figure although Batros just seemed that little bit cooler.

Heroic Warrior
    Batros is way up on the list of wants for me now, too. Does anyone think that Draego-Man's wings could work with Batros, or would they be too big? They would be bigger than his Filmation look, for sure. But would that be acceptable to people?

ive always wanted a batros figure. he's my second behind lord masque as most wanted filmation figures
    bnl4life

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    You can put me down for a Batros as well!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    batro would need much new tooling.
    a lot can be borrowed from stratos.

he would be cool and he would fit in with the new batman inc line lol

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Yes, give us Batros. He's the one Filmation character that I want the most from the MOTU side of things.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Beasts were made to kill Mamblo's Avatar
    I don't think that the batros logo was originally ment as an horde logo, however I like to think of him as an horde freelancer member. Modulok was a kind of horde freelance member and he doesn't even have any horde logo......

Batros is an awesome character and I look forward to see its figure version!

I'm surprised I haven't chimed in here: YES for Batros!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Yeah bring on Batros. I wonder of they'll tie him to the horde.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    horde bounty hunter or free lance mercenary. once the horde invade eternia.

BATROS Speculation Thread

Hey!

I'm surprised that no thread exists for BATROS! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR HIM HERE

blog_batros_02.jpg

ACCESSORIES

Cape
    Great Books Mystery

HISTORY

An evil being noted for being both clever and dangerous, the villainous Batros used to stay only on the dark side of Eternia. However, he eventually developed a thirst for power and relocated to the Temple of the Sun where he hatched a plan to steal all the books of Eternia from the Royal Palace at [{Eternos]]. This was due to the precious lore contained within the books and by depriving Eternia of it, Batros intended to force Eternia to make himself King in the place of Randor. Thus, he began to secretly steal the books from the ancient archives of the Royal Palace which he hid in a secret chamber within the Temple of the Sun. His activities were later uncovered by both Skeletor and the Sorceress of Castle Grayskull. Skeletor intended to recruit Batros into his ranks and thus dispatched Beast Man and Trap Jaw to bring him to Snake Mountain. Whilst He-Man journeyed to the Temple of the Sun, unaware that Teela and Orko had found the books but were captured by Batros. Batros intended to punish his captives when they refused to bow to him but was interrupted by Trap Jaw and Beast Man.
    When the two Evil Warriors attempted to forcibly take Batros, the villain used his magic to cause snakes to attack Trap Jaw whilst he sent energy blasts at Beast Man. He claimed that if they had asked nicely, he would have willingly gone with them but regardless he wanted to meet Skeletor. Thus, he shot energy blasts at at the two villains in order for them to lead the way to Snake Mountain. Once there, Batros intended to displace Skeletor and become his master leading to the two villains battling. However, Batros's powers were easily overcome by Skeletor who instead demanded that Batros serve him by finding a means of entry into Castle Grayskull. In exchange, Skeletor said that once he was the overlord of the universe - he would give Eternia for Batros to rule. Considering the offer, Batros claimed to have a plan which pleased Skeletor. Taking Mer-Man, Beast Man and Tri-Klops; Skeletor journeyed to Castle Grayskull where Batros created a bridge over the Abyss in order to assault the castle. However, He-Man arrived and whilst Batros nearly managed to cause him to fall into the abyss - the champion of Eternia emerged and threw the rock that Batros was standing to the dark side of planet thus ending the villains plans.

His species was never named though his bat-like nature might meant he is a Spelean though this is only speculation.

Source: http://he-man.wikia.com/wiki/Batros

Batros is an absolute must-have for me. He's just a little behind Shokoti and Lord Masque on my Filmation MOTU villains want-list... and above Icer, Strongarm, and Negator

Heroic Warrior
    Batros is a perfect fit for MOTUC. He gets my vote!

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Yup, count me in as well. Filmation version, please!

BATROS!!!! we demand BATROS!!!
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR BATROS !!