Thread: MOTU Super 7 Pre Order Question.....

MOTU Super 7 Pre Order Question.....

Hi Guys,

Sorry for posting this here, but I am not active in the forums lately. So wanted to ask this since I am planning to pre order wave 2 figures next week. So I am planning to buy 2 X bundle of Filmation line figures & can I include single figures from classics line (1 X Dailamug & 1 X Granita) along with the filmation bundle ? Or I should also buy the classics line bundle for getting extra classics figures ?

Thanks
    Matty Has Been Matted For 2017 !

Now I Seriously Hope Super 7 Makes Me Feel I Am In Heaven !!

You can't order single figures from the Collector's Choice line (Dylamug and Granita) when you only order the Club Grayskull wave. You need to get both complete waves if you want to have figures from both lines.

Quote Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
    You can't order single figures from the Collector's Choice line (Dylamug and Granita) when you only order the Club Grayskull wave. You need to get both complete waves if you want to have figures from both lines.
    Dayum !!! Thanks for the reply pal !
    Matty Has Been Matted For 2017 !

Now I Seriously Hope Super 7 Makes Me Feel I Am In Heaven !!

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Sorry for posting this here, but I am not active in the forums lately. So wanted to ask this since I am planning to pre order wave 2 figures next week. So I am planning to buy 2 X bundle of Filmation line figures & can I include single figures from classics line (1 X Dailamug & 1 X Granita) along with the filmation bundle ? Or I should also buy the classics line bundle for getting extra classics figures ?

Thanks

Super7 does let you purchase extras of characters but only from the wave of four figures you buy. So if you only purchase Club Grayskull Filmation then you can only order extras of Club Grayskull Filmation figures, if you want Collectors Choice you need to purchse the wave of four figures and can then get extras of any of the collectors choice.

You could order singles of Dylamug and Granita from BBTS but they are $50.00 each before shipping and even though BBTS offers $4.00 shipping I'm not sure if that applies to shipping to India.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor