Thread: King Hisss God Form

Widget

King Hisss God Form

We were promised the King Hiss Snake form Torso. Here's how they could release it.King Hisss God Form.jpg

Is there a god form of King Hsss? Are you sure?
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior
    I wouldn't mind something like that.

Heroic Warrior
    Man, I'd buy it

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Maybe they're gonna release this King Hssss' snake form with a surprise figure, I don't know, possibly Lady Slither.

Gee, I would love that!!!
    TRANSPARENCY!
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Skeleton Warriors.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    Gee, I would love that!!!
    Me too. It would be AWESOME to get this snake form with a Lady Slither and Fang-Or 2-Pack... One man can dream.

Or Filmation Tung Lasher
    A Want List of Sorts: Saurod, Buzz-Saw Hordak, Dragstor, Perfuma, Dare, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter, Prahvus, Veena, King Chooblah, Flying Fists He-Man, Terror Claws Skeletor, Snake Mountain, Filmation Variants, Roton, and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Or Filmation Tung Lasher
    If so, I hope it will be a Filmation Tung Lasher with classics detailing. I don't want to have to buy Filmation styled figures to get a classics item.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    This could be the closest thing we might get to a figure of Serpos.

Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I would love this. Brandon S. hinted that they wanted to do something special with it. I could see them releasing this or including it with Lady Slither or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender Rodríguez View Post
    Maybe they're gonna release this King Hssss' snake form with a surprise figure, I don't know, possibly Lady Slither.
    I would LOVE that...but then, wouldn't that be an out of sub item? He said in the video that it is going to be its own special package, or something like that, but if that means it won't be included with a sub figure, I think a lot of people are going to be angry that they are forced to buy an extra item just to complete their figure. For myself, I'd be thrilled with a Lady Slither pack, and would buy it without hesitation - but, I foresee the boards melting down if something like this is announced. It kinda needs to be included in one of the upcoming, in-sub packs. If not, that's a little shady.
    Some remaining, post 2016-Reveals, WANTS:
    Kittrina, Garth, Master Sebrian, Lodar, Garn, Meliac, Sagitar, Melog, Spirit of Evil, Slime Pit He-Man, Artilla, Drissi, Caz, Grot, Melaktha, Granita, Lady Slither, Dylamug, Scrollos, Hunga, Rajar, Bubblor, Songster, Red Beast, Zed, Horde Mummy, Quakke, NA Sorceress, Staghorn, Col. Blast...and hoping to someday see a Fright Zone with Slime Pit!

I'd love the Lady Slither idea best, but the god-form idea is pretty nifty.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Or Filmation Tung Lasher

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be AMAZING!!!!